Artist Chuck close asks women to pose nude. Compliments their bodies. Gets MeTooed

insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2018/01/29/university-removes-art-following-sexual-misconduct-charges

If you’re a cripple, you should be allowed to tell any woman you want, “milk truk arrive.”

“Self-Portrait 2000,’ valued at $35,000, was removed from the second-floor lobby of the Lemieux Library, a “highly trafficked” location, according to the university, and replaced with an oil painting by Linda Stojak, The Stranger reported.

“We were concerned about potential student, faculty or staff reaction to seeing the self-portrait, and decided that the prudent and proactive course of action would be to replace the self-portrait with another work,” the university administration wrote in an email to the library’s staff, according to The Stranger.

Close, 77, was accused by two women, artist Julia Fox and a Yale graduate who chose to remain anonymous, of asking them to model naked for him in 2007 and 2013, respectively, without warning, and of making lewd sexual remarks while they posed.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
hyperallergic.com/423572/national-gallery-art-postpones-chuck-close-thomas-roma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow i guess you can't appreciate the human body anymore

>I showed him all of my naked body which was fine because I was being paid to, but then he SAID SOMETHING!!!!!
women are horrible

even the cripps are getting fucked over.

women don't care if an innoccent man gets run over. Look at all the likes the tweet got

Here’s the artist Julia Fox who accused him.

Why do I get the impression she got it coming?

They're very much open about this. They sincerely believe it's ok if innocent men go to prison in the process of hunting down and accusing actual racists because to a fat roastie with daddy issues no man is innocent

man o man do i love a good stalinist purge

where is the art?

>hunting down and accusing actual racists
The term is "race realist", you privileged shitlord

>be hot
>pose naked for money
>get compliment for being good at being a whore

LEL

>chuck close

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I own my own company and won't hire women because of this shit. Thankfully small business can still slip through the net.

I wouldn’t either.

>Why do I get the impression she got it coming?

I am wondering why men even hire women in the first place? At my company (pretty small), the fucker CEO is a liberal wacko who loves to hire women. Gives millions to female causes.

Can't wait until it happens to him, fucking cunt lover.

2 other tweets from her. Again, look at all the likes, and the fact that NO feminist spoke out against her.

Is there a psychological term or designation for a person who gets off on getting people in trouble/seeing people get punished? I feel like that's a common thread for people of this roastie's ilk.

There was an episode of the Dick van Dyke show about a situation like this.

I would to that to her as well
#METOO

Her again

I'd rape her as well. Shove my cock into her pussy while she cries "RAPE, RAPE". Then I'd finger her anus

Are you a gymnastics personal trainer?

(((modern art)))

>At first she protested, she told HuffPost. “I don’t think I can do that,” she said to Close, insisting nudity would make her boyfriend uncomfortable. At that point, according to Fox, Close suggested that he didn’t have to photograph her at all; he just wanted to “see.”

>Eventually, Fox complied. “I just said yes to be polite,” she recalled. “In retrospect that is really all it was.”

Chauvinists like this keep women in the arts from being able to truly share their vision without exploiting sexuality.

This poor girl just wanted to express herself (as in pic related).

"October Eve" or "Draw Me a Pear"?

Sadistic?

Sounds fair. After all, many innocent Muslims died even if they never meant to blow themselves up.

>Eventually, Fox complied

LOL

Sounds like a nothingburger.

So the biggest joke is that she consented to this lol

>of asking them to model naked for him in 2007 and 2013, respectively, without warning, and of making lewd sexual remarks while they posed.
What?

>asking them to model naked
Yes, and ?

>Wow, look at all those botlikes
>Wow, over 2,000 upvotes, guess it's over for Drumpght, the polls have spoken

>guess

WOW A FUCKING RETARD KIKE FEMINIST. GO BACK TO THE GAS CHAMBER YOU FUCKING KIKE FEMINIST.

LOL.

>Warn me next time.

being naked appears to be all she's good for.

He wasn't wrong

one of his art shows is being postponed because of this hyperallergic.com/423572/national-gallery-art-postpones-chuck-close-thomas-roma/

what does the "without warning" even mean? it makes it seem like he stripped them down and forced them to pose at gunpoint. these retards cannot even take responsibility for a single thing in their lives. women are like mentally challenged children.

Sam Hyde once warned me that he was going to ask me to pose nude for him. I appreciated that.

This is why I no longer have an ounce of sympathy left for raped women.

Her in playboy

He's a cripple quad who paints with his mouth. How could he do anything but say mean words?

Psychopath, probably.

It is unprofessional though. When you use nude models you can't make comments like that. Its like a doctor complementing your body, you just don't do it.

Its like sadism but almost too passive to fit. It's like the kid that pinches their classmate and then immediately tells the teacher that they're the one who got pinched. They like getting an authority figure involved specifically to punish

this, comrade. this.

Foucault, eh. once language gets divorced from reality (which I think is a misappropriation and misinterpretation of Derrida but it doesn't matter how we got here) and said language can be violence, then we get this sorta stuff. there is no longer a barrier between the physical realm and the realm of language.

I think it's different for artists. Artists are kind of free-spirits, loosy goosy types.

>Its like a doctor complementing your body, you just don't do it.
It's like a doctor complimenting your hemoglobin levels or the condition of your teeth. Which is what they do all the time. A doctor can compliment your health, a photographer can compliment your looks. There's nothing weird about it, and you'd have to be pretty retarded to think otherwise.

Why the fuck would anyone even want to photograph you, if you weren't pretty?

Also doctors don't pay you to be there. If she didn't like the comment, she could just laugh it off. If he made another, then just say, "I'm happy to model for you, but I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'd prefer if we didn't talk about my body." If he kept doing it, leave.

>paints
Neither do I. I have no sympathy even for those olympians who had their diddles played with.

lol I read the story

>Chuck invited girl over for photoshoot.
>asks girl to undress.
>she says no because nudity would make her BF uncommfortable
>he straight up tells her he's not gonna photograph her, he just wants to see her naked
>she says okay and undresses.
>he moved close to her and said "your pussy looks delicious
>she is grossed out and leaves
>he offers her $200 which she refuses

This is hilarious. All he did was ask her to undress, which she did voluntarily with no threats of coercion or fear of reprimand (she specifically says she "did it to be polite") and then he makes lewd comments.

Lol he specifically told her that she didn't even want to take pictures, he just wanted to see her naked AND SHE SAID OKAY.

She wasn't a professional model though.

I wonder if this would work if I tried it on Lauren Rose.

hahahahahahahahha

Die in a fire.

Female is the clinical term.

Open bob

whores always be rocking a crucifix to make themselves feel better for what they can't admit to themselves