It's the same as a OPT you goddamn slubberdegullion

i'll bite

>Catdog : the manga

what is it

What is this from, looks pretty cool

Hungry Marie
from the same guy that did Bleezebub

Are they all spergs

That's a sick hypertelorism thing they've got going on.

Short but wild ride. Loved it.

fire punch

Should have posted the scat page

Aku no Hana

Based Kumagawa

o how the mighty have fallen

>that meme again

Hardly.

Nice cherry picked image, it doesn't show off how bad the animation is because the rotoscoped character isn't moving, just the rain overlay is.

she's sexually unappealing in a cherry-picked frame chosen by moeblob fans so it's bad plus I have never seen an actual Japanese person.meme

As opposed to your cherry picked meme? You kids and your samey moe dayglow shit, ffs. Name your favorite masterpiece and there are hundreds of specially-picked frames I can find in it to paint it in as bad a light as possible.

Grow up and face the fact that it's not "bad"...it's just not to your personal taste, which I will not assume is all about the cute. Either way, figure out your own opinion next time because you're clearly parroting the same shit you read from the usual MAL-esque sources.

It is a fucking crime that this show didn't get far enough to have some of the most gut-wrenching stuff in it.

LMAO @ U

Context?

Dorohedoro

holy shit

Is this a mange or just few random pages?

Why are there no sauces

So, she kills the fucker right?

>tumblr
get out

it's called OPT you fucknut also
>post sauce
kill yourself

Time to make a band anons

picked up

sauce pls

so basically a One Page Thread?

she's fresh

pick the fuck up.

What the fuck

>Also add name
Can't you read?

Source?

>Become pregnant skill

And that was useful in that moment how?

I've read that and don't remember him eating her ass?

I've always found it weird how Sup Forums tolerates request threads, as long as they are in this format.

>him eating her ass
maybe you should look at the image more closely

Nothing gives me the sauce. Please.

This is amazing

I don't have any pictures saved, but I'm pretty sure I saw it initially in one of these one page threads.

Some manga, probably by a hentai artist, where the guy lives with his fiancee and her family in a tiny house. Her mother, her aunt, and her sisters. There's shit like one time when it's raining and they try to fuck, and him getting a boner and trying to hide it from the youngest sister seems to be the biggest joker. I don't remember the name or artist name though

You just blow in from stupid town? Post the title next time. What if I wanted to read this piece of shit

>wah wah spoonfeed me because I couldn't be bothered to search the image using google, yandex, tineye, etc

This is the same author that made claymore, right? This is probably made before though, he got better at facial features.

>Also add the name
>first post already breaking the request

Is that kingdom? It looks great

>I can't read so let me make fun of this person
Hell ya spoonfeed me you bitch I don't wanna have to reverse image search shit all the time. Half the time it doesn't even give me sauce.