My Hero Academia thread

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0lMzaljTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, All Might should have died.

Really hope Shiggy finally shows that he's worthy of being AfO's successor.

No.
Shiggy is a faggot who's accomplished fuck and all. He's not even particularly competent.

As for Allmight and his "disciple" the only time Allmight has ever trained him was when he gave him a list of exercises to do and that's all.

He's not even come close to teaching him the fucking basics of using all for one in a good way and he's a fucking quirkless hero who attained it just like he was. This is unforgivable and to be honest, it's fucking horribly irresponsible and kind of evil.

deku learned more in an hour with grand torino

Why do you think he's reading teachers for dummies?

Exactly.
If Allmight cant' teach then it would have been better if Deku played the sidekick to Allmight while he fought low level and mostly harmless(only want money, power, don't want to take over the world or butcher millions)yet fairly powerful villains and the like.

Could have been his training eps/arc and let Hori show Deku piecing it together and learning all about heroism and testing himself. Shit like that.

By the time Deku could handle OfA without exploding, All Might was down to a couple hours of superheroing a day. He didn't really have time for on-the-job training.

Ochako best girl.

He's not irresponsible or evil, he just doesn't know how to teach.

then he shoudnt teach

Why is Shigaraki so utterly incompetent? He's unironically a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

i think is because he is realy realy stupid not in a funy way more like a sad way

If there's a drawanon here, I friendly request this but with Mountain Lady and Midnight.

the more active drawfag is kind of a puritan

Todoroki family arc when?

he did made sure Deku would pass the entrance exam so he could enter a school, you know. And he did recommend him to go train with Gran, who is a better teacher.
Allmight HAD TO be his mentor because he is the one who has to pass on the power, and since he isn't good at teaching himself, which he acknowledges, he gives him to others who are better for the job.

no
there is no point in deliberately not doing anything just so that someone else can clean up your mess. Even IF Deku will never be able to become "the symbol of peace" it does not matter, because in the end Allmight did exist and the villain will always have the fear that someone like him might come again(Like Deku when he graduates). Currently they are just on a rampage due to Slain and a rush of "Lol allmight is gone, let's go pillage stuff" until they realize other heroes exist as well.

All for one is just bitter because he lost, twice, and his own student is a giant faggot who can't do anything on his own

Post character themes

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0lMzaljTk

>he did made sure Deku would pass the entrance exam so he could enter a school
all he did was train him enougth to recive ofa if ochako didnt had his leg stuck deku would have ended with zero points
>And he did recommend him to go train with gran
no gran torino asked for it because he knew all migth wasnt doin a good job teaching deku
>and since he isn't good at teaching himself, which he acknowledges
then you agree he shoudnt be a teacher

Drawanon please draw bakugou spanking Kirishima's bare bottom

Kirishima is pure, user

>I will never put my floppy in froppy
Why go on lads

>You shouldn't be a teacher because you don't know teaching!
>You shouldn't be a hero because you don't have a quirk!
Allmight having a great treaching lesson from a dying teacher arc when?

you can learn how to teach or alest how not to suck at it but it would be better if you learn how before starting teaching

Does he even have a license to teach?

>all he did was train him enougth to recive ofa if ochako didnt had his leg stuck deku would have ended with zero points
weaker heroes getting threatened by some of the bigger robots is part of the course, it was expected that some rescuing was going to happen.
That the hero entrance exam has faults is being discussed in universe as well you know
>no gran torino asked for it because he knew all migth wasnt doin a good job teaching deku
i know, but allmight agreed to it. Deku would have never gone there, if allmight claimed that he wasn't good for teaching him
>then you agree he shoudnt be a teacher
no, because he is teaching Deku by bringing him to other teachers he knows are capable of teaching him X or Y. He himself is just not capable of actual teaching.

it's kind of funny that those kind of artworks completely depict the character ooc. Why bother drawing her, if you imagine her to be like someone else?

I just wanted to jerk off to froggirls man it's not really a big deal

>weaker heroes getting threatened by some of the bigger robots is part of the course
i dont think ua make uraraka get her leg stuck in purpose, not even they are that negligent
>Deku would have never gone there
gran torino was literaly the only hero who ofer deku an intenship
>he is teaching Deku by bringing him to other teachers
if i take your broken car to the workshop im not fixing it

i second that

>i dont think ua make uraraka get her leg stuck in purpose
the point was, if not her, then someone else. Other people got rescue point as well you know.
>gran torino was literaly the only hero who ofer deku an intenship
you can also request to offices yourself
>if i take your broken car to the workshop im not fixing it
there is such a thing as subcontractors you know

To see more of her obviously, she's probably due for a fight soon

>Shiggy is a faggot who's accomplished fuck and all. He's not even particularly competent.

The guy literally fed two powerhouses and 1 diamond in the rough to the heroes. Like you send two fighters on a kidnapping mission with no real direction (why target Bakugou when you know jackshit about hi?) and it's no surprise the face heavy losses.

Will the frog ever make it to her European homeland?

>if not her, then someone else
i ddint see any other person geting his leg sutck back then mate
>Other people got rescue point as well you know
yea they did but unlike deku they actualy got points for destroying robots
>you can also request to offices yourself
no you cant there are some hero office who are willing to accept studients who have zero hero request but why deku go to one of them wen someone actualy asked for him
>there is such a thing as subcontractors
yes and they dont do the job the subcontract it

>prision break arc

>implying Aoyoma won't take her there

Yes he fucking does. He had fucking Night eye as a side kick for fucks sake.

Having Deku tag along to help out with rescues and fight lower level villians would work well.

Even having deku go out with an earpiece with allmight saying stuff to him ala batman beyond or oracle and the batgirls.

>i ddint see any other person geting his leg sutck back then mate
are you retarded? There were several other scenarios where Deku could have saved someone! It doesn't have to be that someone got a leg stuck under rubble. How do you think the others got points for rescue? He just happened to be the one with gravity girl, if not her, he might have run somewhere else and found another person in trouble, who either got rescued in canon by another applicant or maybe the robots are designed to not kill a person

>yea they did but unlike deku they actualy got points for destroying robots
which is not the sole requirement
seriously, are you mentally handicapped?

>no you cant there are some hero office who are willing to accept studients who have zero hero request
nice contradiction there

>why deku go to one of them wen someone actualy asked for him
because if Gran weren't a good teacher, one of them might have been, how are you not getting this?

>yes and they dont do the job the subcontract it
okay, that's it, you are too retarded for me to talk with

Dude, the worst thing that could ever happen in BNHA is if AfO realize Shiggy is a retard and empowers Slain.

Or worse, he changes him into a Nemu. but his mind is so twisted and focused and single minded that he is the one that keeps his own personality and sense of self.

Can you imagine that dude with real super strength, invulnerability and maybe even some other kind of power on top of that?

Goddamn.

I know. He's fucking retarded.
He's not even the slightly scary/intimidating to target audience and mostly competent outside of a single fuck up/personality flaw kind of saturday morning villian.

He's the hilariously incompetent fuck up that the heroes make short work out of.

I'd tolerate this in a fairly powerful but partially harmless villian who's in and out of tartarous. But not in someone who's supposed to be the end boss bad guy.
The guy who's responsible for the loss of multiple good bad guys.

>creating a villain that is an actual threat
>bad

Unless you meant worse as in for the heroes

>Sadrock's face when a villain kills his pet bunny in front of him

I'd help the sadrock beating the bastard that attacked his bunny.

Please post Jirou

> he might have run somewhere else and found another person in trouble
you are the retard the only reason deku pased was because the "zero" point robot give him a shit ton of points plus before saving uraraka he did jack shit, even if he helped someone he wouldn have enougth points
>which is not the sole requirement
no the sole requirement was geting enougt points to pass, deku had zero before rescuing uraraka
>nice contradiction there
you implyed you could ask any hero office for an intership in reality there are only a few who are willing to take said studients
>because if Gran weren't a good teacher
this is about becoming a profesional not learning
>okay, that's it, you are too retarded for me to talk with
glad i toke you out

Only thing I got for the cutie.

The only hero in the manga who's any kind of actual powerhouse is like..Endeavor and he's kind of a puss.
He's hit his wife(across the face and right in the pussy)then he's actually hit any villains on panel or on screen.
It's fairly...peaceful for a superhero comic book.

Tells the person to die.
They're eyes roll back into their head and they fall over dead.
He picks up the bunny holds it close and weeps while chanting "Live" and "Wake up" over and over and over again.

I want to listen to her rock out

The point is he's a parallel of Deku. They're both literal children that are growing at a rapid pace. One day, he'll actually be competent, just like one day Deku will be able to use more of OfA.

>All for One
>wants to kill Almight
>same prison with Slain
Grin all you like AfO but when the prison break arc comes he'll get killed by Slain.

I want to form a band with her. Once I'm done learning how to play guitar.

dude how coud stain beat afo he have like 50 quirks

What if he can extend his quirk to force humans to do things?

Deku can use at least 8% of OfA.
Shiggy isn't using 1% of his fucking brain.

At the current pace, Deku will be his own hero and be able to maybe use 100% of OfA
Shiggy will at best be only half competent and have gotten half of his body destroyed in some excedingly stupid way.

That parallel shit is bad, does not work, and I think Hori should drop it. I know he's trying to make it work, but he does not have any idea of how to make it work and any story he creates where he tries to force shiggy's importance and cleverness just falls and makes him even more incompetent.

Just do the evil twisted genius with keikaku after keikaku who doesn't want to get his hands dirty unless they upset his perfectly laid plans for...I dont' know to take over the world with memetic bullshit and targeted terror attacks.

I'm sorry I'm plain out of deep dope pics

You have good taste, friend.

Have a scared Jirou

Wish I had more.

if jirou is an anime fag would she be perfect?

SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

If there's any drawfags, just requesting more cute Toga Himiko art.

But user, she's already perfect.

lads

Now this is the thread for ME

You are killing me

When will Jirou get a prominent role in an arc?

THEY HYPED STAIN SO MUCH ONLY TO LOSE TO STUDENTS

By your logic since Pony is an anime fag she's perfect
Who am I kidding Pony IS perfect

So, can she play any music she can imagine through her earbuds?

He didn't wanted to kill them

students he could have killed but didn't.

___Never___

I like her how she is, Jirou's a rockin girl

just her heart beat
canon first quirk

because thy were whorty

Filler season that is just SoL school life shenanigans when?

except iida

i hope he escapes at least

prision break is inminate, if hori dont die first ofcourse

I want to cum inside Pony Tsunotori.

Did Iida's brother deserve to be crippled by Stain or did he really deserve to be crippled by Stain?

Im trying to imagine if she could use something like a guitar in battle in combination with her quirk.
Like, plug one ear into the slot where you are supposed to attach the amplifier in the guitar and cause tremors and shake the atmosphere by playing thr guitar.

Todoroki family vacation episode

Tensei did nothing wrong.

Iida deserves to be crippled by stain

He called himself a hero when he wasn't worthy of that mantle

he was iida hero

I'm disappointed that they haven't taken advantage of the setting and done this yet.

Well, it is early in the semester still, I suppose. Maybe next season, before the end of term exam.

I want an obligatory beach episode goddamit!

Nope. Stain is far to autistic about what a hero should be.

Beach or expand the hot springs stuff from the training lodge

>Momo