Are they, dare I fucking say it, /ourcar/?

Are they, dare I fucking say it, /ourcar/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=3NGSzLzA0ls
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU
youtube.com/watch?v=zuP6yHl_4Os
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hippies love em ironically
so no
also merkel has her hands all over this company you should see the progressive shit they're part of now

Ja

ever wonder what the emblem actually means?

Germans never change.

No shit. It literally mean People’s Car, penned by uncle Adolf himself. Pic related was their logo when the German Labour Front formed Volkswagen.

Badass. I just saw a (((documentary))) last week about Hitler and Volkswagen.

Volkswagon, or People's Car, was designed by Hitler and was meant to be an affordable vehicle for the average German worker. For the first time, Germans could travel throughout Germany without needing a train.
A few hundred were made before the war started and the VW factories were retooled to build aircraft.

Well it is the PEOPLE’S CAR innit?

What is the cause of your question?

The next time a hippie or leftist tells you how great VW is, remind them of its origins.

What hippy Hindu Buddhists? You don't know much about the Reich do you?

Mercedes-Benz master race

I'm not talking about the swastika, I'm talking about Hitler and his involvement in the creation of a car/company that many leftists hold in high regard.

>hippy Hindu Buddhists were the founders of Volkswagen

The Swastika and the Reich are inseparable brainlet you should probably find out why
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
Yes the retards love to call others retarded weird thing about dumb people they call everything they don't understand dumb, you call people normies and think you are "red pilled" when you are in fact just as retarded as them and have no clue what a real red pill is

No, because they have a huge factory in Mexico...
youtube.com/watch?v=3NGSzLzA0ls

You don't know what an Aryan is, you don't know what the Swastika means, you don;t know what Thule, Vril, or the Black Sun are or what WWII was even about but by all means show us what a buffoon you are this is Sup Forums after all you are in good company

Hitler's version of the swastika (45 degree angle) is the one that has been propagandized and turned into a symbol of muh genocide.
You have to think like a normie in order to get through to them; start tying Hitler and his symbols to things people hold in a positive light. Like VW.

Well it goes much deeper than this normies will never understand, people here will never understand it actually takes very high intelligence to figure all of this out if they ever could and this is not really a place with a lot of brainpower if you know what I mean no one even asked what the image about Tesla means
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU

oops that video is a little too advanced start with this one
youtube.com/watch?v=zuP6yHl_4Os

it goes much deeper than this even of course if you want the answers start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

that channel has everything you are looking for, for those looking that is