Illya's very cute, isn't she?

Illya's very cute, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Q_0wvARck
youtube.com/watch?v=JPfghdUOmOo
youtube.com/watch?v=tUSB9Br4Eds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn be Illya (Male)
>ywn get a present (Servant) from your maids.
Why live?

Yes, she's second best girl.

Please do not sexualize the prisma illyas, they're only like 10 you sick fucks.

Thanks,

-The Management

>Not wanting Angelica to pick you up with her Servant strength and start turning you into her personal cockslut

Fuck you too buddy

Don't look into her eyes she want's to kill you!

There's nothing wrong with Lolis enjoying their childhood by playing around.

yeah

Entry level lolicon's waifu.
which means she is a slut, enjoy your 2D roastie

That's someone's daughter you're perving on!

Not really

The Emiya family is pretty fucked.

i can't stop listening to this, send help
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Q_0wvARck

This one is way better

youtube.com/watch?v=JPfghdUOmOo

Angelica would be too submissive for that. She would be your personal toy.

Where's Dr. Gil when you need him? That loli needs a heart.

She can have my heart

Stop making this thread, faggot.

That's a nice looking cup.

Yes, this guy agrees.
youtube.com/watch?v=tUSB9Br4Eds

I don't understand why they decided to ruin this picture but giving Miyu chest tumors.

>Gilgamesh Card
>Submissive
Nah if she saw a boy that was young and pure she would violate him the second nobody is looking.

Someone post the webm/gif of shiro slashing off his arm.

Illya should've been the host for Ishtar. They both have something in common.
Gil stole their hearts.

Something about Gil looking fucking insane is hilarious.

Time to operate

And yet she took order all the time.

Reminder that Sakura is a slut.

Not okay, user. Very lewd.

What is also lewd, however, is the fact that in Fate GO after you get her to max bond level she wants to fuck you.

DELET

ILL KILL YOU

I'd inseminate that homonculus

>the most faithful out of the three main heroines
>slut
What did the Rinfag mean by this?

You can't post that!

Is Illya a homosexual?

No she's a slut and doesn't care.

Prisma Illya is cuter.

Too bad I got to her first.

That's just a normal phase for lolis

I dont mind user. I'll take the back door.

>Rinfag
Sakura is a jealous, selfish and fake bitch. All her timid/uber nice girl atitude goes away the second she gains some power.

It's almost as if having all evils of the world inside you does that to you.

If only she was as exemplary of a role model as Gilgamesh.

I wonder what's up with him. In Zero he was a very nice guy, and he said that the Grail couldn't corrupt him, so I wonder why he's like that in FSN.
My guess is that they needed a more typical villain, and the Zero Gil wasn't that.

It's like Zero was written after F/SN.

She specifically told Rin that she was jealous of and hated her. Also, the Grail chose someone compatible with it, and didn't mind control her or anything, Angra Manyu just brought to the surface what already was in her.
Point being she's a very bad girl.

You're trying to write formal letters the wrong way.
If you're trying to sound authoritative, don't put in a thanks, just a "-The Management". If you wanna make it sound like you're politely asking them to do this, do:
"Thank you,

The Management".

Well that's still a plot hole.

Blame the Butcher for that one. He changed Gil's character from F/SN to Zero.

>sample

>She specifically told Rin that she was jealous of and hated her.
Considering how Rin treated her in HF, Sakura was more than justified to do so.
>the Grail chose someone compatible with it
Zouken implanted the grail remnants into her as an experiment after the fourth war. Have you even read the VN?
>didn't mind control her or anything, Angra Manyu just brought to the surface what already was in her.
Obviously she became bitter after going through what she did, but it's very clearly noted that Angra Mainyu is corrupting her mind.
>Point being she's a very bad girl.
Considering she's so kind she even pities Shinji... yeah, no.

>Have you even read the VN?
I should be asking you that. If her personality wasn't compatible with the Grail, she would've become a growing mass of flesh like Shinji did. The Grail fragments were just insurance and made her a Grail, but they didn't otherwise do much to her, and they would've mattered little if she was a good, kind-hearted person whom Angra would've been incompatible with.
Also, an exercise for thought. Shinji was human scum, raped his half sister etc and still wasn't bad enough for Angra Manyu. If Sakura was comptible, one can only wonder what kind of person she was.

Soon(not really).

>If her personality wasn't compatible with the Grail, she would've become a growing mass of flesh like Shinji did.
It's her origin being compatible and her being a poorly constructed grail vessel that causes Angra Mainyu to manifest the way it does. Shinji becomes a blob of meat because he has no magic and only has his physical body for the grail to work off. Really, it's obvious you haven't read the VN if you missed the part where Zouken implanting the grail remnants into Sakura is the cause of it all. Him going to collect them is even mentioned in Zero as the reason Kariya is able to return to the worm pit at the end without being detected.

Food for thought: Literally everyone has dark inner thoughts. If it took over ten years of torture, a week of the people close to her openly deliberating betraying and killing her, and Angra Mainyu corrupting her for her to finally act on them, that says a lot about how kind she was, especially since the catalyst that made her snap was her guilt over killing Shinji of all people in self-defense.

Stop it user, I literally just finished fapping.

You can never stop

All Illyas are equally cute

Can't they stop molesting Illya?

Why? she enjoys it

Uh oh!!

my nigga

What class card is that?

Are those who watch prisma only while not even reading the manga, considered as Tertiaries?

This exactly. The counterpoint to the other guy's post is that if she was as cruel as people think she is, she would have put Shinji to heel a long time ago(Nasu even makes a point when talking about Shinji that her life would have been much better off if she never sympathized with him), Zouken has even tempted her with making masters she defeats her slaves, and she refuses. Not to mention one of her core traits is empathy.

The game shows you that yes, Sakura has a darker side to her that loathes not being treated humanely and a colder side like when Ilya insults her by saying because she is Shirou's friend, that she would treat Sakura as a human being even if she was from the Makiri family.

With Sakura, people often fail to understand context. We see those who ignore key points that explain why AM worked for her, as the poster I quoted said, she became more attached to it because she has lived with the shards inside her for so long, and a child raised since they were four to be abused as a tool in a pit of rotting corpses will of course not have a regular mindset. It's context to understand her sober inner monologue instead of just assuming she wants to kill everyone because edge.

The game makes that point of her being compatible because she lived a life that encouraged nihilism. It would be like if someone raised you to be broken by abuse and then shoved a creature in your spirit you couldn't get rid of alone, that increased any amount of hatred in you tenfold. A person who didn't feel any bitterness in that situation would be either a Mary Sue or a robot. Even Saber, who got the same curse, exposed her inner nihilism, rage, and bloodlust.

That is to say, the blackening isn't exposing your true self, since the self is a bunch of things that continually pile on each other. Sakura is just not made to be an idealized person, but that doesn't mean she is a "closet murderer".

She's too cute

>Illya's very cute, isn't she?

Yes, so fucking cute

lol posted the wrong one

You aren't allowed to post that!

The beast costumes really are genius.

>Gil
>nice guy
You didn't watch Zero

Daughteru tier

We have 2 fate movies this year right?

Yeah

Illya's butt.

Is nice together with Miyu's butt.

I wish my face was between them.

Rider

>You will never be Miyu and push your butt into user's face

I want to be Illya

Do you really want a bunch of anons to lie in bed thinking about burying their faces in your ass?

Viva la France!

Take it as you wish.

Needs some best girl in this thread.

She was fathered by a real bastard

shut your whore mouth

Thanks,

-The Management

She's so cute and has so much heart to give!

Is getting married to another girl and spending their whole lives together also a common phase among lolis?

I love how the anime managed to turn one of Kerry's most defining moments into a plot hole.

What plot hole?

These girls need to be in bloomers every episode.

Ultra utilitarian sacrificing anyone for the end goal of world peace bothered to evacuate everyone

Except that happened in the novel too, retard. And you completely missed the point of why he did that. Good job.

>Light Novel
>Kerry muses on how in his younger days, he'd have slaughtered that whole hotel to avoid revealing himself or tipping Kayneth off. He's afraid his family is making him go soft and make mistakes, and he's totally right because Kirei tracks down him and Maya from this.

>Anime
>This is never discussed, and instead we're just supposed to believe a cold utilitarian assassin would evacuate an entire hotel before striking and leave himself vulnerable

I don't think you understood Kiritsugu at all.
That's not a plot hole, that's pretty self-evident. Just because they didn't shove it in your face doesn't mean you're not supposed to know he's a softie.
This is a guy who cries because he doesn't believe he deserves a beautiful daughter and wife, man.

I mean that sounds pretty gay. But on the other hand I'd get to be this cute.

>you will never be Miyu and squeal with laughter the second Kuro lays a finger on your tummy