Re zero

is re zero good or is it shit

How many kids she can make?

It's a mixed bag.

Its a good show, I enjoyed it, but the fanboys overrated it.

Better question. Where does she keep her ball and chain? She just pulled it out in the bath, when she should be naked, and all she'll say is "It's for self defense".

It's a decent show with a fun MC

Read the novels

She pulls it out of thin air, literally, in the manga.

Yeah, but she's lost it in the woods before. It's a real physical object, and she won't give Subaru any answers as to where she gets it from. Teleportation magic is beyond Rem's abilities.

It's in her snatch

That'd be bad for the baby.

>tfw just recently found out about the canon ending of the anime arc
>tfw still can't find translations for all the LNs
>tfw don't want to get stuck on a Berkserk style boat again

It would be better if Subaru Outback wasn't such a faggot.

There's a QA about it, you shouldn't question her! She has classic anime hammerspace. I'm going to laugh if there actually is an explanation and its something insane and witchy. Sure,
I can hide a murderball in shadows, why, can't you?

I wouldn't have asked if Subaru hadn't asked. Direct attention was called to the hammerspace. Has any other character ever used hammerspace in the entire series?

Ending is padded AF

Ram kinda, her wand isn't that big but its supposedly in her skirt somewhere and in illustrations its been shown to be longer than it.

The QA was asking about Emilia carrying stuff, but Tappei mentioned Rem as well and that you shouldn't question them. Its not just the flail either, since she was carrying around that bigass bag of money Roswaal gave them and was able to produce it out of nowhere.

Betty I guess can technically store things in hammerspace.

Shut up I love that guy

>Ram kinda, her wand isn't that big but its supposedly in her skirt somewhere and in illustrations its been shown to be longer than it.
Ram hammerspaced her wand right out of the anime.

Spoilers!

Subaru being slightly bothered by the thought of someone possibly having interest in a character with the body of an adult, but a personality like a child, is a little funny.

It's closer to shit than it is good. It's completely mediocre