Midwest Alliance General: Iron Brigade Edition

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MN, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't redistribute this photo.

why is MN a mainland and territory?

Did I put MN? Oops I mean MT sorry lol.

beautiful

I support this if you support southern secession.

What's with the arbitrary line through Ontario? It follows literally no landmarks or existing borders of any kind, and excludes the Ottawa Valley, which is 90ish% white and hard conservative. Also, I hate to admit it but the Queebs are more European than most modern Europeans. With the exception on Montreal, Quebecers are already ethnic nationalists

The future of North America.

Territory States Included: CO, WY
what?

I would but it would never happen in a million years. And if it did the south would be a minority white Brazil tier country, which is a contrast to the white nationalist cause.
I didn’t make the map.

The main problem with the midwestern United States is it's connected by land to all the other United States

except Hawaii

Your kind words have granted you access to come live in Québec. Learn french and come home white man.

From Gaspé :)

Nuke Montréal already pls

Hello de la Beauce

I'm on the fence about this, if only for the sandwiches and strippers of rue Sainte-Catherine

The MIdwest can't ever become a functional White Ethnostate due to lack of defensible terrain, natural resources, no seaports, no hydroelectric power and worst of all the majority of the population is cuckservative and hate Nazis with a passion. The Pacific Northwest is everything the defunct Midwest isn't, our population is up to speed on the Jewish Question, highly educated and affluent and is ready for change. Various succession movements have been unerway now for decades and are beginning to bear fruit. It's time to part ways with ZOG and form a newer, better White Nation.

We need to conquer Alabama or Mississippi for ocean access can’t be land locked

You do know that the Great Lakes are a route to the ocean, right?

My cousin is from there

>adding nigger infested shitholes
Yeah no

bump
How about after this, the whites retake Texas too (and subsequently expel the shitskins since most of them are illegal or shouldn't be legal according to immigration standards from 100 years ago anyway)?
In Texas there is so much oil and farmland, even coastal access, making it basically a goldmine (without the gold).
It does add an unfortunate border to shitskin territory, but good policing will solve that. Incorporating any other part of the old South means less oil and TONS of niggers, which is why Texas is the best place for the whites to reconquer first.

Also include Utah. Mountainous terrain = hard for enemies to cross, conservative white Mormon couples popping out 4+ children all the time = even more white people.

The old South at this point can be compared to a rusted pipe, except the pipe is the South and the rust is niggers

Please save Oklahoma, white bros

anything outside the great lake region isn't in the rust belt, and isn't white

>forgetting Deseret

we have winter...its our best defence

What is the difference between a mainland state and a territory state?

>majority of the population is cuckservitaves who hate nazis
Atleast we don’t have a fucking statue of Lenin like you have in Seattle.

>be high IQ white
>asked to live in Corn-land for white race
>where pig wrestling is the apex of culture
>where people unironically reject global warming and embrace creationism

Yeah, uh .... lemme think about it.

A mainland state is a state of the geographical Midwest and a territory state is one outside of the Midwest that’s apart of the Midwest Reich.

bud the whole fuckin concept is dead

We have lots of rain and long, gloomy winters. The shitskins die of Vitamin D deficiency unless they take supplements. We've also got legal weed by the way.

you are a dum dum

It's for sale and I don't see why none of you have passed the hat and bought it so it can be cut up and sold fro scrap.

I lived in Billings for 3 straight years due to work related tasks, and the best I enjoyed was the winter. Im tanned af and can confirm you're 100% bullshiting sir.

Billings is in Montana, they have more sun than the coastal areas West of the Cascades.

>The winter blues came as an unwelcome surprise the second year I lived in the Pacific Northwest. As a native Californian raised with the sun on my back year-round, I'd never before experienced the sleepy, dopey, chilly, anxiety-tinged mood I now know as seasonal affective disorder (SAD). ... SAD is a type of depression.

Maybe I'm dumb, but I'd rather be killed by feral 3rd world mobs than pretend like i'm impressed by some okies lifted picked truck with a camo paint job.

What does the Midwest offer to attract a *thinking class* of white Americans? Because open carry of assault weapons isn't doing it for some of us.

What are you offering culturally? Can you offer fine Continental cuisine to make up for the global fusion we are sacrificing? Are you going to bring back pagan festivals to make up for the loss of *Dia de Los Muertos* and Eid?

You need more than angry unemployed brawlers to make a functioning society. A cultured, educated class is essential. What does the midwest have to offer to bring us in?

They don't even have fresh seafood.

Nothing. The midwestern states are like the south states with less possums, guns and a lot more liberals and fart sniffers. At least the northwestern front makes some sense, most of those states have already high white population.

Sure there's access to the Great Lakes. But if the St. Lawrence river is blockaded, we're a landlocked country.

See, I could get into the PNW. I've heard good things about Portland and Seattle, and Canada is right there in case things go bad.

Still a little bit of a creepy militia / lumberjack vibe to the rural areas, but definitely much better to endless plains filled with grain silos and Lutherans.

Lol as a vegan I can't comment, but I'm sure my pesca friends would point that out too.

I say that an annexation of Eastern Canada or Northeastern US is necessary to prevent becoming a landlocked country.

The PNW has multiple deepwater ports and oil refineries for international trade and energy production. Our farmlands have some of the most fertile soil in the world.

>Still a little bit of a creepy militia / lumberjack vibe to the rural areas
Yes, but they are for the most part good people and not the degenerate opiate addicted cuckservatives found in the midwestern states.
Organic farms are very common here, vegans will not be disappointed. Mild winters means growing your own fruits and vegetables year-round is possible with a basic greenhouse.

White former Michigander here. I like your idea of a Northern homeland. What will be done with all the niggers and spics already living in the the states you want to include? It won't be worth a fuck with them there breeding and siphoning welfare checks.

Genuine southerner here who worries we'll Balkanize in my life. I'd be alright in dixie, but I would at least like to know would Dixieland and the Midwest union likely be on good terms?

An issue would be whether the African Americans think they'll get gibs from the rest of us in the south who are mostly just poor rednecks and farmers, leading our government to be run by federalists and big government style folks again. If it were me, you'd have to own land, be male, and not receive benefits in order to vote. That would knock out the blacks and white trash who cannot even suistain themselves, ruining government in the long run.

A midwestern union sounds nice and I'd like to at least be on good terms with y'all. I got some friends out in South Dakota who used to live in Virginia temporarily...

If shit does hit the fan though, Feds are probably gonna kill me early on since it's a short distance from the shithole of NoVa.

TL;DR. Would y'all be on good terms with Dixieland and possibly Texas?

The case for Jefferson. How would you deal with them?

>Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, and Virginia are southern.
>parts in Midwest union

I'd prefer you not, but for a white ethno state....you really want to snag these Dixie states when they have many folks who ain't white?

Saved, but I would have to move further south then

Just make deals about access to southern waters. Just don't be a dick and things should be fine

Ok, that definitely sounds like something I could handle.

What kind of government are we talking about for the North West? What kind of relations with the surrounding U.S. and Canada?

Because even if I want to live mostly in an ethnostate, but I may want to venture out occasionally.

The Predominant movements here are Cascadia and the Northwest Front. It's my opinion they'll eventually merge when the Cascadians realize they can't have their comfy libertarian state and multicultural and diverse at the same time. The Northwest Front has a provisional constitution drawn up (northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/) and follows The Butler Plan concept. A network is in place and prospective migrants can visit and make contacts/possibly couch surf while seeking new homes and employment once trusted. We are lacking an official brick and mortar HQ to take things to the next level as a functioning political party, however, we are not at the point where enough people are willing to support that yet.