Merit Based Immigration

Since Trump is push for a merit-based immigration that mimics Canada’s, Australia’s, and New Zealand’s

Wouldn’t all the new immigrants be Chineses and Indians lol haha?

Any thoughts and personal experiences from our Canadian, Australians, Kiwi cousins? Would it me more Asian gfs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merit based immigration is the cruelest thing. First of all to us cause we're replacing our population with strangers, then to them cause we're robbing them of their best, negating any chance they have to turn their countries around and become prosperous.

If you're worrying about immigrants replacing you, you're probably dumb, given as you're worried about a more qualified individual taking your job (you should be the most qualified). Fuck China and India. By robbing them of their best, we become better. America First, not India or China first.

its not like you are forcing them to come lol

Merit based immigration is cuckoldry, you're importing an overclass.

I think there should be a merit+cultural compatibility immigration system. Give preference from countries more similar to us, specifically western ones and branch out from there.

honestly most of our immigrants are ok. my city is like 50% immigrants, probably 20% muslim and we have one of the lowest violent crime rates in canada.

>Would it me more Asian gfs?

No, but you will get your daughter chinked and a poo in your front lawn at the same time.

That's one of the best lie's I've read all day.

Who other than a leaf could lie so openly

that all depends on the size of the stream

yes, she has some big MERIT right there

Pre-'65 was good

AW LAWD THAT BOOTIE

Mad that I brought your ranch for pocket change, crocodile dundee? I own 3 houses I got for super cheap off stupid whites in Ozland. I make it a point to rent it to Poos and Chinese students for cheap so that they replace you dirty Bogan cunts.

It's the Chinese millenia baby.

that booty belongs to the mighty asian cock
it's small but very efficient for reproduction

It's just a name, we get Sudanese, and mussels in the truckload. Straight to welfare

*Mussies

>erit-based immigration that mimics Canada
>erit-based immigration
>that mimics Canada
before that faggot trudeau took over maybe
we are the new welfare state for muslims and queers

What culture does America have and why does being white have a higher heirachy. You just celebrate thanksgiving once a year, eat chinese and indian take-out,... remind me something else which makes America clearly American?

.. merit based system makes things better. All you cucks would be playing tag in your free time instead of vidya if not for merit based immigration.

Take a lesson from Singapore.. every lives in harmony and its legit better than most of America

>chinada
>merit based immigration
You don't really believe this do you?

Yes we have "merit based immigration" on paper but in reality what we get are backward savages as "refugees" or literal gangsters from China who buy their way in through "investor immigration program" we hardly get any honest working people anymore

Half the time or more it's not they're more qualified it's that they work for cheaper

It's mostly Brits followed by Chinese and Indians. Don't live in your country if you don't even know such basic facts

Canada's immigration is only so merit based. Express entry is merit. They have the same issue with permanent residents sponsoring relatives beyond even immediate family.

Temporary Foreign worker program is used to drive down wages too. The statistics aren't real.

Even Harper while he didn't have as many Mudslimes basically brought in that whole program where chinks could just buy their way in

Not only wages driven down but living costs driven up by rampant money laundering in real estate

The economy is going to collapse soon and I say the sooner the fucking better maybe we can actually gain independence from Canada this time and not be run by incompetent faggots in Ottawa anymore

This is one of those things that sounds good in theory (Who wouldn't want hardworking asians over niggers and goatfuckers) but will come back to bite us in the ass 20-30 years from now when we're mostly importing chinks. For some perspective, conservatives actively supported chain immigration decades ago when most of the family members being brought over were white, and look where that got us

>lol haha?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mississauga isn't that that safe, poo in loo

I hear you. Was working in Toronto a lot of last year, cost of shit is insane and wages are not equal. I'm glad that I earn in USD and got paid travel + expenses for my work in Canada.

8x6 uncut

When we are measuring "merit", can we include things like having a great ass or being open to casual sex?

Because that seems like a win-win to me. We get hot women and relief for neets, and progressives get more women POC.

Nah all those European immigrants were slavs and jews

What the fuck kind of cuck shit is this?

Oh wait, you are pajeet. Pls go poo in loo.

>Can't even compete with a street shitter.
Lmao whitoids are pathetic.

Imagine the kind of easy mode life would be, just by being born 8.5 female and above. Is that why so many millennial men want to become women, so they can experience an extended childhood like women enjoy?

Sauce?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>The law was primarily aimed at further restricting immigration ofSouthern Europeansand Eastern Europeans, especiallyItalians, Slavs and Eastern EuropeanJews.[1][2][3]In addition, it severely restricted the immigration ofAfricansand banned the immigration ofArabsandAsians.

>merit-based immigration
No criminal record
Healthy and wealthy
Not too old
Very well educated and trained in the latest technologies
Hard-working
Creative and entrepreneurial
Being bold and courageous

As transracial and transgender millennial, i can confirm this is true