This is pretty flamboyant

This is pretty flamboyant.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hiramatz/status/874662337445150720
twitter.com/_kay_0_0/status/873820884049547265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is beautiful

Bald's buldge deserves nothing less

Please user what is it? I have to know...

Nice bulge.

It's for a magazine. There's going to be an interview in it with Sayo and Kubo.

Anyone say they'll translate it when it comes out tomorrow?

Not yet.

I hope we get scans soon.

Translations anons asked for last thread.
>pic related

This
twitter.com/Hiramatz/status/874662337445150720

And maybe there's something new or interesting in this event report
twitter.com/_kay_0_0/status/873820884049547265

>pic related
>dropped the fucking pic
I feel retarded.

>Sayo and Kubo

Just Sayo actually.

His right leg makes him look a like stumpy fatass.

Does this have romantic connotations?

Is he naked

>look ma! I bumped the thread again after an hour and a fucking half without posting!

Let it die you stupid cancerous fucking cunt.

I don't see any outlines of a collar to imply it's a skin tone costume. Young Bald was big enough of a slut to skate completely topless.

He's true beauty and the purest maiden

He is a walking flower shop

Stop being a faggot and go back to your cancerous lolishits. I was asking a legit question because I just saw the art. You were bumping it too by replying, retard.

I think we can count on Aki for the translation, at least some parts

Isn't this the one who ignored pages of interesting animator talk? I kinda want to see more than a couple of summarized, context-less sentences from these interviews.

I'm a little mad at Aki for that one time when she was translating the interview with the animators and she only translated the ass and nipple talk, dismissing all the rest as uninteresting. I know Twitter is a bad platform for posting long interviews but come on, if it weren't for the translator user in these threads I would have never read it.

Yeah, she almost exclusively translates the funny/fanservice-y parts instead of more "boring" parts, that's how she got so many followers in the first place. People only care about butts and naked men.

Seriously bless that based user for translating the full interview on animestyle, glorious times.
I hope they'll be around when the fanbook and guidebook are out.

Eh I can't "get mad" she can translate however much she wants. But I don't care for her stuff too since it's only tiny parts with everything else missing

>9 hours
>24 posts

There is literally no reason this thread should be here

I know she has the right do whatever she wants with her moon skills but I can't help but get annoyed, I feel like she has translated the same thing about tits and asses a thousand times, for a while I thought that was the only subject the animators talked about.

Lets summon Fairyfag user and the thread will hit 500 in a couple of hour.

There is since a new interview is out today with hopefully new info and art

Was that entire interview translated still? The Yoi article was 40 pages.

Fanbook table of contents

And Bald dying from lack of contact with Pig

No sadly.

>Interviews
No Hosoyan ;_;

I wanted to say he must be busy voicing best boys, but then I remembered he wasn't raelly daijoubu. I hope he is better now.

Stories sections sounds intriguing

Then these interviews must be like a last minute addition, or pretty recent anyway, since he officially went on hiatus, like, a month ago or so. It's sad not to have Otabek's seiyuu's comment on an official YOI book.

>Illustration gallery
All new I hope.

Seems unfair they didn't ask Johnny for an interview.

From the thumbnail, I thought it was drawn by Yoshitaka Amano.

Shota pig threesome

This is the kind of fanart I was waiting for.
Gearous never disappoints.

That's what I was afraid - that this gorgeous art will give a life to bunch of pedoshit fanart. At least this one is pretty innocent

I can't look away from his bulge. Pig is living the dream.

For the last time - this is not a bulge! This is a dancer belt, you ignorami

I can't get over how soft and fluffy Fairy looks. I want to ruffle his stupid bowl of hair.

I wish it was his actual haircut - I like it more than long girly hair.

Let a man dream, user.

But it looks so silky and soft. It's the perfect length to play with, and allows a myriad of cute hairstyles. He's Fairy so it doesn't matter if it looks girly, because his boyish mannerisms and personality even it out.

It's ok, user. They've already implied in the show that he's hung. He has perfect tits, a perfect ass, and giant dick. Pig struck out on getting the holy trinity in one man.

>pedoshit
go back to tumblr

He should cut his bangs and/or wear ponytail more often.

The new art raises the important question of if Bald, both young and old, go after a shota Pig. Is Bald attracted to him no matter the age because it's Piggy and would knowing he'll eventually marry him be a factor?

He'll marry shota pig getting off to that fact that his child bride is pure and virginal.

Come on man. Bald with Shotapig is pure. Sure things will inevitably get lewd when Pig grows up but when he's still in kid form things remain qt and unsexual.

He would never.

He's learning so much about the fine Japanese art of wife(male) husbandry.

>Tale of Genji

Goodluck to Victor and trying to read through that.

Picture baldfats dream wedding and first on screen fuck

You got that right

Adult Bald could hold himself back but young Vitya was an unadulterated slut high off of his growing fame and wouldn't hesitate to mess around with an adoring young fan for the rush of it. A true hitler who would mess with the hearts of others.

Teenage Bald probably enjoys virgin underage semen in his boy pussy.

I'm thankful for our old Bald, there are too many androgynous sluts these days.

Shota Piggy so daring.

Does BaldFat's love transcend time for Bald to accept a marriage proposal from a child?

I prefer old Bald too but I love how he had an androgynous phase. How can he be so many different types of beautiful? He'll be a totally different type of handsome in his 50's.

>Does BaldFat's love transcend time for Bald to accept a marriage proposal from a child?
He won't marry him unless shota piggy surpasses him and becomes a refined fairy prince

>Yuuri has to go on a quest to bring back gold

Just like a fairytale.

>He'll be a totally different type of handsome in his 50's
He'll be a qt sexy old man like JCM

>vivid milk
>sunny milk

Would you taste Baldfat chocolate?

>touching each other's faces
>with rings

Damn son

I thought this was fanmade?

if someone doesn't get actually gay married in this series I'm going to be pissed

Korea will deliver our 100% clear homo.

I'm guessing someone drew it on that packaging. I wish they did a gay Meiji chocolate collab though.

idc who it is I'm just tired of the ambiguously gay going on, it's like a yuribait show but with dudes

>im going to literally put a ring on your finger and kiss you but somehow we're not a canon couple

Baldfat are canon retard

Don't worry, Chris and Kotomine will get on screen kiss

Not really though. They don't ever talk to each other about their relationship outside of the frame of coach and skater.

>pedoshit

Kill yourself

They've both reffered to each other as their "love". Do you really think they're just coach/skater?

Sayo has explained a hundred times why they're not referring to each other as boyfriends and you still don't get it.

>and you still don't get it.

You're right

Because you're a literal retard.

woa rude

She's flat-out said she didn't want to write a relationship with a clear-cut label on it.

Romantic relationships in Japanese society aren't really that romantic at all. They're associated with duty. Putting the label of boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife on someone else means associating them with societal duty. It's not romantic to them like it is to us, it's stifling. That's why BaldFat never call each other stuff like boyfriends or fiances. It's Sayo rejecting those labels in favor of nameless love, which is more genuine in the eyes of someone from Japanese society.

that's somehow more gay than just making them gay

No but I think the show is purposefully ambiguous and it's annoying.

They are gay

Exactly

It's all the love of lovers with none of the constraints of society

Itd make sense if Victor was Japanese though. I think she's doing it because higher ups still have a problem with homo, as in their sponsors, not really Mappa.

It has nothing to do with the characters themselves, this is the cultural context of the writers, who the characters can't exist without. No work of fiction can exist without the cultural context and influence of the writer or writers behind it.

Regardless of Victor being Russian, YoI is a Japanese series written by Japanese people for Japanese fans. It's always going to play by Japanese rules even if the cast is multicultural.

>it's purer if it's undefined
>nipland culture is just different

Whatever you say. JJ and his gf were really sweet and their relationship was unarguably romantic.

She's also a minor character who's entire existence is "JJ's girlfriend."

why did the italian want to romance his sister

Is this going to turn into a laffy taffy joke?

I just want to know if I'm retarded for not realizing they were siblings they outright stated it.

It may be still ambiguous (I don't agree on the "purposefully" though) but YOI is a game changer because SayoKubo had the balls to push the ambiguousness to the limit and surpass it (see episode 7, 10), clearing up ALMOST any doubts about the nature of Victor and Yuuri's relationship.
In any case, they are not your regular coach/student. The thought of acting like Victor and Yuuri with my own coach, teacher, mentor etc. makes me puke.