Sir Integra had ordered Alucard to slay you and your only defense is the main protag from the last anime you saw

Sir Integra had ordered Alucard to slay you and your only defense is the main protag from the last anime you saw.

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBnFPM4TM4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0xHf4yu1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I might actually be okay.

i might be ok

Kadomind

I'm not sure, just how powerful is this Alucard? I've never seen Hellsing. I'm fucked, aren't I?

>Touhou OVA
Eh?

I really wanna see Integra screeching her teeth when her boytoy gets Nazareck

You're pretty damn fucked

This is probably the best outcome that could happen. I'm still going to die, but not until after an epic fight of biblical proportions that alters the face of the earth and becomes the defining moment in human history.

Harima's the baddest deliquent though

You're all fucked.

>Ataru Moroboshi
Lum'll save us both, right?

Didn't Ainz got completely rekt by his friend's creation and won simply because of premuim items?

I've always hated Overlord but no way is Alucard gonna simply die

Good fucking luck.

>guts

Dead in 5 seconds.

I haven't gotten around to watching anything since One Punch Man

Full kayfabe in effect.

Reimu has been slaughtering world-creating gods for a living. Touhouverse are the most overpowered verse in anime culture at the moment

Me? Fucked?

>Blue Truth: Vampires Do Not Exist.

Your move.

Err...powerlevels are completly different and no...it wasnt a one sided fight until the use of a master item...Ainz is pretty damn hard to beat and even has a chance agains higher tier being via hax

Rather than being protected, I'd probably be the one protecting my daughteru.

It could go both ways, it's a 50/50, with 100% chance of awesomeness

shit...

I'll fuck her as my last will

2hu's can't defeat my dick in eraMegaten

But MC is Shindou

She might last as long as the Argentinian Card Man, giving me enough time to commit suicide and burn the body so he can't fuck me over in death.

you say you wanted to become the best hero right? well defend me motherfucker

>Molesterman

RIP me

I'll take good care of her otoosan

Ainz was already at max level.
His only advantage are hack items.

Alucard has virtualy infinite lives

Molesterman not so tough since being molested.

Hm.

If she's endangered then Van and Allen will rescue her, rescuing me by proxy.

Only a man can kill a monster. Maybe Guts could pull it off.

I'm gonna break the rules a little and use the main antagonist. What do you say guys? I think I'll be fine.

Do movies/manga count?

I'd bet on a GBE, personally.

How do I know I can trust you anonkun?

First off...Alucard and Shalltears (the loli vampire) are in completly different power levels
Second the items were not his advantage,they were just tools,his biggest adventage was his knowlage and strategy
Alucard has NO way to hurt Ainz even at his most powerful form...countless lifes means little when your oponen can kill something without the concept of death

We don't know her powers yet. So far, she seems to say that her own power can kill her so that's that

Kaneki Ken
I'm probably fucked but he'll dramatically carry me over to his enemies and it'll be really touching

I'm super fucked

We know she can delete things at will and recreate herself after being blown to bits in a magical nuke.

>Guts

I don't know, I really don't know.

Midoriya's punch would completely demolish him and sen him scattering through the wind.

The only problem is he'd get back up and kill us both.

How gud is new blame

Well convince her that neither of both should die virgins
That would be a win

This. You won in the sense that you're getting a dramatic and iconic scene after your death.

She might have the willpower to pull it off, right?

That's pretty much all you need to beat Alucard, right? Be a human and have the willpower.

>Implying Kaneki doesnt get completely obliterated before that

You're seriously speaking of strategical advantage of a common neet against an actual warlord with 2000 years of experience?

As far as Dracula lore goes, Nazaric is just a cheapened version of the Castlevania series

Shindo's not the one on all of the marketing and merchandising, now is he?

at least I get a cool toy before I die.

:(
I never read the mango but found out about that on the wiki
Are they doin another season or wat

To be fair Alucard's offensive abilities aren't the most impressive in the series.

I guess what I'm getting at is that user is going to be killed by a stray bullet/rock before their fight escalates.

probably but if pierrot its animating i rather not watch it

That dead dude has no chance

>He never actually fought in this form.

Fuckin' hell.

How does Alucard compare to the Pillar Men. Also are there any nearby volcanoes.

Are pierrot the guys who have done it up to now?
What is bad about pierrot?

It's okay, user. For basically a modified, standalone segment, it wasn't bad. The GBE wasn't animated quite like I thought it was going to be, the animation frame-rate might bug some people, and it could have used more wide, expansive shots to really emphasize the scope and scale of the City. However, Killy's characterization was still pretty on point, and the scenes from the perspective of the Electro-Fishers were pretty nice (displaying the inhuman force of nature that Killy can be perceived as).

who the fuck is this guy playin with balls

>human
>lots of willpower
>uses martial art designed to kill vampires
I think he's got it boys

If we go that route, then Shindo dies horribly, zaShunina retaliates and Alucard is fucked because only he's allowed to kill his husbando and he hasn't had a chance to make a backup lately.

Vampiric powers can't do shit against his idiotic luck

The Pillarmen seem better at killing normal people but Alucard is infinitely harder to kill.

I personally think he'd love Joseph's shenanigans. You're still going to die though.

Nah. Guts would last longer than that. Alucard loves mortals and actively wants to be killed by one. He's probably end up respecting guts, even more then Anderson because he's not an insane zealot but just a man who wants to live a simply life with his waifu. That being said id wager guts would die in almost every scenario, but there's a chance he might slay Alucard

they just gave the manga a middle finger and made their own story

>March until you overwhelm the enmy by numbers
Truly a master strategist but no thats not what i mean
what i said is that is not just his items,Ainz is powerful enough to be a challange for many oponents much more dangerous than Alucard
And even if Alucard used his army agains him he just needs three words
>Ia Shub Niggurath

Go away.

I'm white

Well, I at least get a headstart

Good luck catching me.

You gotta realize that Integra ordered your death. Alucard isn't acting with his own interests in mind so he won't care for any particularly brave/innocent humans.

They skipped a lot of chapters and then decided to just do their own thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBnFPM4TM4w

Natsuo is too pure for this world.

I wouldn't trust a nazi

Yeah the cg in these netflix animu wouldn't bug me if they werent choppy

kek, that means I get Post-Schrödinger Alucard

Who counts as the main character in Transformers Headmasters? It's kind of a clusterfuck of characters.

Guts is basically the only character that could kill Alucard. Alucard would let it happen.

Anyone TOO powerful would get fucked up. You gotta be a regular mook with a big heart.

I think I have a good chance

>Princess Tutu
I think I'm fucked.

Yeah you're probably fine

That's actually a good example of a weapon you probably can't regenerate from.

But I'm not a vampire or a nazi

Alucard is FUCKED

and Joseph has near reality-warping levels of luck

Does the story kinda suck compared to the manga?
The only manga I've ever read is all you need is kill
And I'm probably gonna read gantz because like 5 kajillion people told me it was better than the anime

This would just be annoying. The show would be Alucard dying, coming back, and dying again ad infinitum.

What if you convince him that Alucard is Griffith in disguise?

his powerlevel by the end is pretty high.
I think I could be good right?
(forgot to post text)

But can he kill all the lives inside of Alucard?

Against an enemy who can use the powers of everyone he has killed? Including the vampire hunters?

Alucard can only be killed by a man and no one in Nazarick is

Oh shit.

Pillarmen are actually a much better matchup than Joseph, given their ability to passively eat vampires and humans.

>Post-Schrödinger Alucard vs Alucard
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0xHf4yu1o