Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
befunky.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am just glad cuppy and bear leave.

6/6
Gosick is pretty good.
Is that 08MS team on the right?
I'm watching it but put it on hold ep4 because it's kind of tired feeling and generic. Especially the MC. Hope it gets better.

5/7 Anime
Yeah it is 08MS, maybe it's not that good but I came right off the high of watching the original trilogy which just barely didn't make my favorites. I really liked it though.

>circle jerkings are dying
wew finally a good news

AS they should. They are garbage. 5/5/
anime only 7/8 i watched 0079 tv version, is the movie version any better?

how does one make one of these

paint?

4/4
5/5
6/6

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

I prefer TV version I was just using that art. The movies are just condensed versions.
Some Zeta movies have some cool looking new animation. Only in some scenes though, still not worth watching.
5.5/6. The adaption of Higurashi is kind of ehh.

Yeah, the higurashi anime has its problems, but as someone who saw the anime first, it still captures what I love about the vn.

Even if they do, it's no great loss.

2.5/3

4/5

2/2

4/4

>3x3s are dying
Aren't these threads the same few people circlejerking anyway? Good riddance

5/7
5/7, 5/5
7/8
6/7
5/8

images turn out super fucked using this, do I have to resize them to the right size first?

You must resize them into a square shape

2/5 Different user but I liked the movie version better
4/6
4/5
2/4

3.5/4
4/5
5/6
2.5/3
3/4
3.5/4

3/7
8/9
7/8
1/7
5/7
7/9
5/6

That scene from disappearance

Don't use bighugelabs
befunky.com/

thanks, this is good shit

everyone with the Sup Forumscore 3x3s are leaving because they realized they've already seen everything worth seeing. I'm on the fence about that too.

That's the way it should be- isn't one of the main points of these threads to find people with 3x3's populated with things you like/things that align with your tastes, then to try out the things on their grid that you haven't seen yet?

That's why I hate threads like this where everybody is just throwing out numbers instead of listing what they did or didn't like.

Watched time? I feel like I'm at least 2 years away.

I too like the Farming Simulator Saga.
What's the first one from right to left on the second row? (The one with the goat)

What is even the point of 3*3 ?

Either or, it's just an opportunity to have people jerk you off for how homogeneous your taste is.

One or the other, really.

Summer?

Dance in the Vampire Bund.
The first 3 or so volumes are alright, it's just kind of generic vampire girl gets a servant and they go to school. With an underlying supernatural threat. (unfortunately this is all the anime adapts)
The school gets left behind for the setting of the artificial city and the story heats up more and more.

Then by halfway it's vampires + metal gear, with clones and nanomachines and government conspiracies and supernatural supersoldiers and secret societies.

I have shit taste, but here you are

4.5/6

i've got less than /5 for everyone else

I only put 3/3 anime on my 10x10.