Tomo-chan

Carol's not a great convincer

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/あてつけ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carol is likely being really desperate and really manipulative. Let's hope she doesn't mess things up too badly. Who knows, maybe she'll trigger some progress.

She is going to give Jun the impression she is threatened by Senpai's interests in Tomo's Tomos, and not Carol's Carols. Although Jun already knows senpai has no chance.

>なんで急に
>なんでいそに
what

>some people thought Carol was conniving enough to surpass Misuzu when it came to keikaku
keik

It seems she gets dumb when emotionally compromised.

Huh, so her brain does turn into mochi whenever Kou-chan is involved.

>急に
きゅうに. いそ is for 急ぐ.

why even have on kun rules if they don't even matter

I would guess that they're like english rules.

Title: On who?
Panel 1
Jun: Why'd you suddenly think to hang out with me?
Carol: Well, you know...it's not like I don't want to!
Jun: Don't go inviting someone with that level of motivation...
Panel 2
Carol: You've got it all wrong, listen!
Jun: Yeah?
Panel 3
Carol: What do you call this...
Panel 4
Carol: Revenge?
Jun: I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's not followed by ぐ or ぎ or any other conjugated verb ending, so it's using the one on-reading it has. 急に is relatively common anyway.

carol come on now
you've been friends with mizuzu for how long?

>NTR
>NTR

maybe the aim is the guy and not tomo

where is misuzu to save us from this autism

Yep; this is my guess. She wouldn't be too vindictive to Tomo considering she knows Tomo is in love with Jun.

Also I should note that the Japanese word here refers to revenge taken by doing something that the other person will dislike, and most commonly refers to things like flirting with other people to make your partner jealous (but is not limited to that, this probably refers to Tomo unless Carol is that dumb)

Smartest girl in the class right here.

jisho.org/search/あてつけ

So, revenge by way of insinuation?

No, that's a slightly different meaning of あてつけ. It refers to deliberately using something, like a joke or praise for someone else, as an excuse to talk bad about someone.

Why did Carol suddenly decide to be a bitch

She wants to make senpai jealous as far as I understand.

she always was over this, she just didn't have any target for the last four hundred pages

She's becoming increasingly unlikable, which I never thought I'd say about Carol.

Fucking relax. She just wants to make Senpai jealous. She's not going against Tomo. Remember, she's her angel and first friend.

Carol was always unlikable. You just notice it more now

>it's a carol pretends to be retarded chapter

>pretends

>last panel is Carol on black background 4 chapters in a row
This is getting old.

That's the joke. Get it?

Aw yiss, let the 81D chess begin.

Is every black panel telling story if you put the together?

Boring.
I thought Carol was supposed to be some world class high level manipulator. What a joke. I guess even the mighty can fall when a little love is involved

That'd almost be as crazy as Madoka being a love story between Sayaka and Homura, with the entire story being about tricking the ever loving fuck out of the Pink Haired Shit.

I want to see misuzu.

we need some fanservice

soon

>hmm?
>huhh?
>yeah me neither
>then why are you inviting me?
>spite
>I have no idea what you're talking about?
My guess was wrong, Seems like something written by Beckett so far though.

today helped it more than it hurt

Waiting for Misuzu or maybe Waiting for progress.

*For Whom

This makes more sense. To bad there is literally nothing Carol, and Jun have in common to actually have interest to hang out together.

it's jun saying the title

What can you say about Carol's interests then?

She has no actual interest due to her mother afraid someone else is gonna knock up Carol.

Just like how Tomo made Jun stop playing video games and climb up rocky hills in childhood, Jun will take Carol outside her mansion and grow up strong.

But Jun was a maleable kid, Carol is already a developed teenager several years past her own mother's breeding age. I don't see her changing much.

holy fuck I hate carol

This, he's going to teach her how to improve her stamina and climb the rock hard walls that is Jun. Once he trains her and practices with her enough he can finally take on Tomo. If you know what I mean.

Shouldn't it be 'For whom'?

Bullshit. She a fucking teenager. Nothing is more malleable than a stupid fucking teenage girl with no direction. Jun could easily turn her into a NEET turned onto vidya. We don't even know if she actually isn't already into video game knowing she is always kept in doors like any other NEET. We know she is good at games in general. What if she is better at games than Jun?

Use this he/him method to decide whether who or whom is correct: he = who / him = whom
V1:
>Spite
>For who?
>For he
V2:
>Spite
>For whom?
>For him
Still think it should be 'For whom'.

Fuck this shit. Give me carol - misuzu yuri scenes instead.

Jun just has to be interesting and Carol will follow. And since they're both uninteresting they'll probably just have sex to kill the time

that's good to know
but if jun spoke english he'd never use something that intelligent-sounding

That's a good point.

One of my (TS here) suggested edit was "Of who?" as in "In spite of who?"

>In spite of who?
that sounds odd, 'out of spite for' would sound more natural. but don't worry like says, Jun wouldn't be concerned with this shit if he spoke English. 'for who?' works just fine.

She is great at trolling, not much else.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Not sorry.

>Those Jazz hands

seems like she likes those.

I remember the beach chapters where Carol had a great time teasing Jun.

Carol and Tanabe when?

Gross, they're too similar to each other

There's just no words for that.

shit chapter
Sorry for being late guys.

I wasn't expecting to be able to follow up on the light lewd I did yesterday.

What reality is this?

Oh no

calling it God's work doesn't do it justice, user

Hope Fumita delivers more material for your edits.

>not "I don't get it"
C'mon now.

The reality where fumita has decided to resort to using tired old romance cliches

My man

user I..I don't even
nice edit

Is it me or the arc is moving at snail's pace?

this is as close to a filler page as we get.
which is still a far cry from most 4koma i've read, but still pretty small.

Fumita and the publisher are trying to stretch the Tomo cow as long as they can.

kill yourself michlan

Carol is so malleable that she doesn't know how to get past the ticket barrier to use the local subway.

I want Jun to meet Carol's mother and she starts panicking right at the front door and grabs Carol and hides her behind her body while tearfully begging Jun to take her [body] instead.

Sempai Arc was a mistake. Literally no one give a fuck about the other males.

Tomo's dad is cool, though. So is Carol's dad.

This manga should just have Jun and the male parents of the girls. Sempai and Tanabe can just fuck off.

>already how many chapters without Misuzu
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

who's Tanabe?
She was last sceen followed by some delinquents, she ded. She raped and dead.

God damn it, user, I'm trying to go to sleep. How do you expect me to do that with this my dick being this hard?

>people still read this

>people still read

>still people

>still peeps

y-you too

what is carol trying to do? can someone explain?

Only Carol can explain.

Girls like Carol are DEMONS

SEMEN DEMONS

SEMENIAL SENTINEL

user you are out of control