箱の中には生きたワニの姿
静に闘志を燃やす女木島

次週へ

3rd bout when.

I see a lot of Kuga in the spoiler.

Those lips, my cock.

December

Barre

As a result of lottery, the theme food of Kuga vs. is determined as green tea (tea leaves)
Kuko which starts cooking immediately
Tsuji praised Kuka's flexible cooking sense and say that it was a waste that he was out of Ten Jie
Kuga "Please do not mind complaining my mind"
Kuga "Even though I do not think anything about other people"

Retrospective of Kuga
Kuga who is completely defeated by his boss and depressed due to food
Ichiro is a lower-class student who was able to compete with Tsukasa the only one so proud? Encourage
Kuga who got encouraged and regained its energy goes to the revenge of Tsukasa
Tsuji was talking to classmates
"Oh, I heard it! It seems that he was eccentric with a junior high school student,"
"It was with the eldest son of the Kuga family ... What kind of wind was blowing?"

"Okay .........? ............ who is it?"

Kukoga who gets shocked and can not move
Remembrance End

Kuga (Good boy, I am not a male student part 1)
Kuga (I am not a lot of other people !!!)
Tsushi also starts cooking

On the other hand, on the cooktop ...
Longhead dragon "I miss you - Mikijima --- ー ー ー っ !!!"
Longbur puts a box with ingredients on the cooktop
In the box is a figure of a living crocodile
Maki island that burns fighting spirit quietly

To next week

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-219-spoiler

>living crocodile

Oh so Kuga has otoutos? I want to see.

Also Tsukasa a shit.

It seems that Outlaw Cooking is indeed Rindo's speciality if live crocodile is ingredient

Weird that Rindou would use crocodile. The only places I've ever seen it used are Texas and Louisiana.

Shokugeki no Soma ranked 10th in TOC. It was chapter 212 "The Soba That Leapt Through Time"

>“Kuga……? ……Who was that again?”
Fuck Eishi

So Rindou can lift a living crocodile?

I hope the author learn that we don't need an entire chapter to explain the opponent's dish.

He's realises and said he'll make it 2 chapters next time

What the hell does Rindou see in Tsukasa? He a shit.

He didn't do that when he lost to Souma. Kuga most likely misunderstood.

>Souma already greater than Kuga even before training.
How will he ever recover?

She's trying to save him. And/or shit on his dreams

>Living Crocodile

>A living crocodile.

>Living Crocodile
Oh I can already tell she's gonna be the O MY RUBBER NEN character

Could be a baby croc.

So Rindo and Megishima's theme is crocodile? Interesting

I'm most hyped for their match

I'm betting she loses and then comes back later to fuck Tsukasa's shit by using her white ribbon as an excuse

That's because both are shit

>Green Tea

Never thought that'd pop up as a theme

>Crocodile

Excited to see this theme done

Megishima might be losing this match but I doubt he's going down without a fight

You know almost nothing about Rindou.

>Soba
>Eel
>Green tea
>Crocodile

I'm really liking all these unique themes so far

if the manga didn't take itself so seriously then the cooking might actually be enjoyable. Everybody snoozes during matches/shokugeki's

I always thought shed have blue hair

they showed the color of her hair the same chapter she was revealed. (autumn tea party)

I think i'm gay for Kuga?

I think i'm gay for Kuga!

Pics when?

when your balls drop

Literally discount version of Mitsuru.

So in 5 minutes?

In like 20 hours.

Hoping the 2nd bout to get over in like 4 chapters

I wonder what kind of theme the sweet match will have, because sure as hell we are getting one.

Kuga is really hot. Im also gay for him.

How is Tsukasa going to make himself disappear in the tea?
Is he gonna talk to the leaves like he talked to the dead deer?

Looks like Erza desu.

He should choke with the tea desu

And with one fell swoop all the non polar star affiliated members will go down while the polar star members will rise above the occasion and produce emphatic results.

>holy shit how did she cook a fucking live crocodile
>it's because she's Rindou

Polar Star was a mistake.

It's really sad that SnS is never getting color chapters anymore

The way the author shills them is annoying. And they all must be part of the "gang".

Takumi is not a part of polar star though

>I am not a male student

Wait what?

He's closely affiliated with the characters in there though. So technically he may not be but he's still part of the gang.

Do you ever think anything with Rindou is gonna be so straight forward as "struggle hard and almost win?"

He will join sooner or later. Why is he even paying for an apartament when they can just go there anyway.

nice, i like persona's art

It's pretty obvious they're all gonna lose

That leaves these for the next round:
>Rebels: Souma, Erina, Isshiki, Italy, Megumi
>Central: Tsukasa, Rindou, Momo, Sword, Eizan

Next rebels will probably be Erina, Italy and Megumi since they've been sitting on their asses so far
Tsukasa and Rindou will probably skip the next round, so that leaves Momo, Sword and Eizan

>Erina vs Eizan
>Italy vs Sword
>Megumi vs Momo

tsukasa seems like a really nice guy at first but he's a condescending, arrogant, conceited piece of shit. i hope he dies due to third degree burns.

Its gonna be Soma vs Eizan, Takumi vs Sword and Megumi vs loli in the next round.Erina will keep sitting on her ass till the final round. Screencap this

>rindou in charge of cooking

is she a succ?

That's the one that has Anne's tit job right?

Tit job was in 215.

Oh, guess we'll have to wait until then to see.

Fuck me, Rindou cooking crocodile is a great surprise. Can't wait to see what happens. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a ruse and the crocodile is a good luck charm of sorts though.

The hint we got on the magazine thing was Rindou's theory on Outlaw Cooking. Other than cow boys sounds like something like from fucking Australia, so crocs make sense when we narrow down the potential themes list.

Other than Cowboys?

What is outlaw cooking?

I must have missed that magazine part.

Australia is basically formed of a colony of convicts, so that's as outlaw as it gets.

You can look it up on one of the boorus I guess, I didn't save it, but someone should know what I'm talking about. It's attached to the summer swim suit pictures and the magazine cover is for it.

Azami: Cooking should only be done in rigid perfectionist ways

Also Azami: I'll crush you rebels with my Slacker Henchwoman who cooks using live alligators

>Rindou's forte is shit

fuck that
next you gonna tell me she'll make a gumbo out of those alligators

TFW no one knows the difference between Crocodiles and Alligators

So is Rindo and Megishimas theme crocodile or is Rindo just using crocodile as apart of her dish?

You don't get it. Her forte is that she does the joke dishes that Jou and Souma do but actually wins with them.

And puts herself in ridiculous peril to do it, I imagine.

It's LIVE Crocodiles.

gee it's almost as if she was Souma's nee-chan or shit like that

remember that Rindou was there at the roof when his dad made his glorious return

aren't alligators manlet crocodiles?

>Soma vs Eizan
Again? Do we really need to see that loser losing twice?

Manlet is a relative term. Alligators can be as big as 15 feet, Crocodiles 20.

Why are gators bros and crocs are no?

In any case he's gonna lose but I agree it would be really humiliating to lose twice to the same person, more so a first year

Crocodile Ramen incoming

Gators don't really give a shit so long as you keep your distance/don't jump into a tributary with giant "ALLIGATORS STAY OUT" signs

Crocodiles will actively seek you out, especially Nile Crocdiles.

So that means all the ones in those Florida golf courses are gators then? Cause there was that really really really fucking big one on youtube some while back romping around and apparently it's old as shit.

South Florida is the only location in North America where alligators and crocodiles coexist. Alligators vastly outnumber crocs, though, so it's far more likely you'll see a gator on a Florida golf course than a croc.

The guy who drawed Rindou's hands did a great job. Never thought I would commend something like that.

Fittingly, when I googled 'crocodile dish' the first pic in the results was from Australia.

And disappeared mysteriously.

Does crocodile even taste good?

I wonder how it tastes like, I'm too unfamiliar to the point where I don't even recognize the herb paste.

I think it taste pretty good

better than chicken

I know some high class chef made a book about it and describes it as "elbow deep in grease over a sink in the darkness".

Depending on how you season it.

But I think Rindou's gimmick is deliberately only picking the most infuriatingly difficult ingredients to cook with like LIVE FUCKING CROCODILES

Since "Outlaw Cooking" is all but confirmed, I can tell you something interesting about Rindou.

The ponytail isn't just for show, it's a Ronin Samurai trope. It means she's super fucking serious about SOMETHING. Iishiki, traditional Japanese dude, even called attention to it since he understood the implications.

>a comfy Soma thread with people actually talking about cooking and even animals

let's not ruin it, guys