Seikaisuru Kado

Wait is half over.

How will humans react now that it was revealed zaShunina wants to exploit them?

>exploit

for what, more information?
the wams are the best thing ever, and if all he and his people want is information, then sure.

Fuck the sansa though. Without the need to sleep, and increased productivity, governments all around the world will put a new shittyass workaholic standard of living to earn money. I rather use the sansa for myself and keep it a secret from people.

Posting cute Saraka is also encouraged.

What kind of expression is this, user

>asking humans to keep on producing new information, culture, etc, just so not!God(s) can keep on analyzing and processing it because they can otherwise do nothing
>exploitation

I mean... sure?

That expression is literally
>"Will you marry me?"

>exploit
Recall Shindo's words from the beginning of the show: one-way relationships are inherently unstable, so the best way how to build a relationship is to make sure both sides benefit from it. zaShunina's vision is precisely that: we get spiffy tools to improve our lives and advance our species, while the anisotropics get a thick stream of information to analyze to their heart's content. Nobody loses, everybody wins.

I'm sure same argument was used to justify colonialism.

>those people are too primitive to make use of those resources
>there is nothing wrong building infrastructure to extract those resources, even though it fucks up everything else.

Just because he invited him to go to the anisotropic doesn't make it a marriage proposal, jesus fuck. Turn off your fujo filter.

Colonialism had a lot more murder though.

There's already one confirmed faggot in the show. It's the inevitable conclusion.

Sounds like you missed the episode summary from yesterday.

>How will humans react now that it was revealed zaShunina wants to exploit them?
Well, if Shindo dies in the next episode, they won't react at all to the news.

The difference is that we know the anisotropic info boner doesn't harm us. They've been watching and analyzing us all along.

>MC
>dying well before the ending
Not going to happen.

How can you know? Only thing you have is word of someone doing the exploitation.
Also, giving us Wam and Sansa clearly hurts us.

He wants Shindo's information inside him.

zaShunina has never lied and the official info says he told the truth.
>Also, giving us Wam and Sansa clearly hurts us.
I don't know about you, but I sure as hell wouldn't say no to infinite energy, space travel, boosted productivity, easy energy access for impoverished areas and so on.

This cutie is technically God, and she wants to keep you safe from extra-dimensional forces that want to milk you for rich, sweet, juicy INFORMATION.

How does this make you feel?

>kado vs antispiral

who wins?

Kado, because they actually modify the rules by which a universe operates.

They could just as easily erase the concepts of Spiral power and Antispiral from existence.

Slightly annoyed, because it's not like their archive-binging is hurting anyone.

Pretty damn mad, because I want extra-dimensional information too.

What'd it say?
Honestly, I'll be surprised if they don't retroactively no-homo this show.

Her naturalist speech on the boat made me completely despise her character. I really don't like people with "anti progress, anti advancement" ideologies while benefiting from how we've separated ourselves from the natural order and modified the environment to suit our whims. The fact that she's actually god makes me feel more unsure but if her reasoning is more compelling than "protect humans cuz they're UNIQUE" then I'll like her again.

still trying to figure out where the fuck her brother and father came from though.
Are they also anisotropics who defected or did she adopt a human family?

I think she's like Avatar and reincarnates every cycle.

What are the chances zaShunina will remain an antagonist for the last 3 episodes? I think they've spent too much time portraying him in sympathetic light to go full yandere villain route.

Nah, you're confusing it with the human perspective based 'appeal to nature'. She's appealing to the non-anistropic. Humanity, cities, buildings, it's a part of nature to her. Antibiotics, nuclear weapons, electricity, this is part of humanity, and developed naturally from simple beginnings.
Za Shunina's intervention is a higher-order unnatural intervention with humanity.

Yeah, that's why I started understanding her stance a bit more once the reveal happened. It just felt like an appeal to nature when she was still assumed human and that put me off. It's more interesting to see that sort of reasoning but from an outsider species. However how interesting it truly gets depends on the decisions of the writers, but I think I trust them. It'll be interesting if it gets turned on it's head again and it turns out she doesn't view animals as a means of production, but like pets. Since we only have one last episode scheduled I doubt we'll get such a twist unfortunately.

>In this episode, zaShunina's real goals are revealed and the story takes a drastic turn. The scene where zaShunina tells Shindo the truth is a confession in two ways. It's a confession of the mystery he had been keeping to himself until now, and a confession of love, expressing his wish for them to walk the path of life together.
zaShunina holds a literal reset button, so he could technically undo it all himself by reloading an older save slot.

>their archive-binging is hurting
>have infinite energy
>who gives fuck about economy?
>have no need to sleep
>who gives a fuck about new job policies?

Almost zero, I think. Considering the philosophy established in ep0, the show will most likely conclude by finding a mutually beneficial arrangement.

>hurr change is hard, let's not do anything even though we could benefit immensely
If all people thought like you, we'd still be living in caves.

Gradual changes are good, overnight changes that will basically fuck over a ton of people aren't.

Every change in history was considered to be too fast by some section of the population. That's just how things are.

This one is actually too fast though, just the amount of job losses by destroying every single kind of energy industry and research is enough to consider.

While the Wam would obviously reduce the energy sector, it and the Sansa create a huge potential for job growth in many other sectors. Many things that weren't viable before now are, so it opens a huge range of possibilities.

>Sansa create a huge potential for job growth in many other sectors
How is this? More work hours = fewer employees needed to do the same job = fewer jobs.

>humans will never again produce more than they can consume
Get this dirty commie out of here.

New business sectors, user. Plus, it's highly unlikely that people in the developed would be required to work more hours. Just look at France: the government has been trying to make people work longer for years now, but they still haven't succeeded because people just don't want to.

>the wams are the best thing ever

no it will contribute to faster universal heat death you dolt

>top twitter search result for Kado is BL

Sasuga.

t. Incubator shill

The heat death of the universe is trillions of years away, not to mention zaShunina's species controls basic laws of physics. It's really not an issue.

I'd probably love this show if it wasn't for the shitty CG. I guess to be honest the CG is good as far as CG goes but it still looks like shit. I couldn't get through the first episode.

Stick with it, user. It's unironically one of the best directed shows of the year.

But the first Episode barely had any CG at all? Did you even watch it?

I think by first episode he meant episode 1, not episode 0.

CG ain't that bad. The inside of Kado is pretty with all the fractals.

>It can build a whole world entirely inside itself.
In hindsight, the whole zaShunina=literal god should have been obvious.

>episode 0
which should get a spinoff

>They evolve past that
Come on man

>universal heat death
You don't know what it means saying wams would contribute to it.

What the fuck

Don't worry, she gets BTFO in the next episode.

But can zaShunina reverse entropy? He essentially made time go forwards for Shindo but hasn't shown that he can make it go back.

Moreover, the fact that he is going to kill Shindo in order to reset the fact that he told Shindo something he shouldn't have so soon indicates that he might not be able to do something if the heat death of the unvierse occurred.

I hope zaShunina isn't going to die because he is sure being flagged for it.

There was L I T T E R A L L Y Y nothing, NOTHING, wrong with colonialism except that the white man stoped doing it.

The anisotropics set the basic rules of nature, but they're not omnipotent. But either way, it's estimated that the heat death of our universe would take trillions of years. The Wam impact is absolutely minuscule in comparison.

>implying they'd kill something so moe
He's going to be fine (at least until the last episode).

;_;

>CUBES
>MOAR CUBES
>CUBES INSIDE OF CUBES LOL
and people like you consider this good? wtf

>daylight, daylight, night
What did they mean by this?

>he doesn't understand The Cubes

>revealed zaShunina wants to exploit them?
They have always been "exploited"

Tsukai is the actual antagonist of the story.

Speaking of the OP, it pretty much shows the "cosmogony" of our universe.
>information -> advanced technology ->actual universe and mankind

>implying anything can kill him
I just want Shindo to survive.

Which Shindo exactly? But really in the preview he seems in pain, which is good that means he's not dead yet.

zaShunina has copies, so his survival chances are pretty damn good.

Let me rephrase that
I want the first Shindo to survive.

>zaShunina discovers what torture is
After all those doujins.

yanShunina is incredibly popular.

There's no significant difference between them.

zaShunina, get off the board.

I feel like zaShunina will either seriously injure or outright kill Shindo in the next episode, but isn't as prepared to see him in pain/die as he thinks he is. He'll probably regret his actions, even if he does have a backup.
At least, that's what I'm guessing based on pic related.

If I told you last week that episode 9 would feature zaShunina confessing his love to Shindo and proposing marriage, you all would have called me a crazy fujo. But who's laughing now?

I'm pretty sure literally no one saw all the shit in ep 9 coming.

True. The signs were all there but they were hidden under a seemingly more traditional narrative.

How many anime series have homo marriage proposals in them?
I can only think of three off the top of my head including this one, and the other two got no-homod

>I can only think of three off the top of my head
Which ones? One is probably SamFlam?

SamFlam and YoI.

>YoI
Well, that wasn't really a proposal. But you probably included that in the "got no-homod" part.

>included that in the "got no-homod" part.
yup.

Who could have seen a devilish grin as anything but playful?

zaShunina also went quite a few steps further, since he reached across a multiverse divide and was willing to commit himself for a literal eternity (since his species is virtually immortal by our standards). That's some dedication.

It's not homo if he's a genderless 40D fractal entity.
In retrospect, that smile was probably barely-contained excitement, rather than anything malicious. I wonder how long he'd been sitting on his anisotropic invitation before this episode.

He didn't make time go forward he altered the relative flow between himself and Shindo.

Kado is 37D higher

The guy bared his heart to Shindo, revealing the nature of his species and asked him to stay by his side forever. No wonder he was crushed and spilled his spaghetti when he didn't get an answer right away.

>It's not homo if he's a genderless 40D fractal entity.
I want this meme to end

The music in that scene was really good.
Do we have an OST yet?

The suffering.

This thread has serious lack of best girl's smile.
Lets fix it.

Is this going to be another Re:Zero moment where best girl (zashunina) gets rejected after confessing because the MC has shit taste?

But zaSchinken is shit.

Fuck off.

Sorry but I love Emilia Tsukai
>yfw