Marines > Army

Marines > Army

Both are for fags that need daddy government to hold their hand through their early adulthood. I still wish I had joined for the benies though but in my defense who thinks they need a really good credit union at 17?

USA>CSA

Implying every US soldier isn't a trannie.

Not dying for kikes > dying for kikes

Only armyfags are trannies

Marine POGs > Army POGs

Marine Infantry = Army Infantry

Army Delta, SF, Rangers, etc. > anything Marines

This

It’s cag pog

Enough of this fucking excuse already dude. Just admit you can’t make the fucking cut

Marine corp
>youngest branch of them all
>most are brainwashed dipshits
>worst living conditions
>shitty jobs
>depends on the NAVY for pretty much everything
>highest rate of homelessness when getting out
>only pro is cooler uniforms

Army
>biggest branch
>all types of jobs, better infantry to include rangers, SF and schools like airborne and air assault etc
>most medal of honors out of all the branches
>American population states it is the most important branch
>more professional, not a bunch of war criminal rapists

Marines and Army are where low IQ cannon fodder meatheads go.
All of the smart guys go into the Navy or Air Force because they're basically the only branches that matter and win wars.

>Marine Infantry = Army Infantry
debatable. the muhreens don't have a great track record as of the last half century by comparison to their counterpart. they really blew chunks in the gulf wars

This

Such indoctrination from a welfare queen.

You forgot on the Chad side
>gets attacked by Israel and lies to cover it up but still gets emotional by proxy to this day

How hard is to get into the US Army Special Forces (outside of the physical aspect since that is obvious)? I know about 3 languages and currently studying history and geography in college. What else should I do?

quality

Talk to a recruiter

requirements are as follows:
20-30 years old
Be a U.S. citizen
Be a high school diploma graduate
Achieve a General Technical score of 110 or higher and a combat operation score of 100 on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
Qualify for a secret security clearance
Qualify and volunteer for Airborne training
You must take and pass the Army Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA)
You must successfully complete the Pre-Basic Task list
You must have 20/20 or corrected to 20/20 in both near and distant vision in both eyes
One year of college is preferred, but it is not mandatory for enlistment

During SFQC you will be observed by active SF members the entire time and you can be flunked without being told why.