Why civilians as Ministers of Defense...???

Why civilians as Ministers of Defense...???

They may have some sort of prior experience in any sort a militaristic role, it would seem illogical to appoint someone with literally no clue of what their doing

>God James Mattis

>Italy
>Roberta Pinotti
>She holds a degree in modern literature.

holy fucking shit you cant be serious

i stand corrected

>Germany
>Ursula von der Leyen
>Medicine.

sigh... Canada's pic related

>Australia
>Marise Payne
>Burocrat

In most first world countries a defense minister just allocates funds, they don't need to be some kind of war hero, they aren't commanding the militaries

Pfft. They all leave it to NATO to actually get shit done.

They depend on the UN and NATO for SHTF.

Our minister of defense has seen some shit.

This is him when he started.

Gavin Williamson, defence minister, Bachelors degree in Social Sciences.

at least its not a fucking woman

I like the Poland guy. He looks ornery.

What do you expect from a cuck country? Our defense minister should have stepped down long ago especially after some scandals.

dont be jewed ours is a massive Bush-style neocon

A defense minister is a civilian's job. They don't have any military power, they just do bureaucratic shit.

As long as your generals aren't women you should be fine.

>dadee i want to play with all the pretty soldiers

I would not want to invade Mexico with him in charge

Too bad he’s bought and paid for by cartels.

Because in eurotrash countries the position is just a leftover that they use to fill their diversity higher quotas. The 4 at the bottom actually care about not being invaded by hordes of worthless foreigners.

>a history teacher has the launch codes

"We'll kill everyone who speaks the English language, don't you know I'm loco?"

Looks like Admiral Amada.

Anyways, you all need to get the autodefensias up an running again.

The idea works, local militias, local responsibility, local accountability.

military coup when?

>ran sikh and desteoy missions in the sandbox
>religion is based on removing kebab
>has beef with cuckdeau because cuckdeau wont let him remove kebab

He is pretty based.

In EU countries ministry of defense is
regarded absolutely irrelevant (NATO will protect us forever)
Since we have multiple parties, it often happens that winning party has only like 30% of votes and needs to create coalition with like 2 more smaller parties. The smaller parties of course want some ministries so the big guys often give them ministry of defense so it looks like they actually gave them something, while they keep to themselves the important stuff (finance, industry etc). Also since defense is deemed unimportant its often a place here you put woman so that you can say how progressive you are, while actually leaving the important ministries to competent people

What do Europoors have to defend themselves against? They welcome invasion.

astute.

Stop

The idea behind that was to stop the military from becoming its own political faction and starting a coup. A lot of countries have had problems in the past where the military was kind of an island unto its own and had no incentive to obey the authority of the Government its defending.

Y'all really don't want to see the Japanese Defense Minister
Chick looks like a disapproving school teacher from any anime

He looks like that guy from the Grim & Evil cartoon

>Europe

This is why you need us, motherfuckers

Jussi Niinistö, Finnish minister of defence, has a PhD in military history from the Finnish national defence university. Senior 1st Lieutenant.

There is something about him that screams Finland so much, i cant exactly point what.

Yes we need more money for tranny HRT and diversity training

He has everything to be El Presidente.

aayyyyoooooooooooo

problem glasses? check
problem haircut? check
problem attractiveness? double check

alagu agbar

>MILF

the german one is a medical doctor

Poland's scares me

really a laughing stock

Please invade Texas and take them. I dare you!

nah, its really just so that the ministry of defence has no use in many countries. germany is strongly pacifist and has no enemies. germans dont think defense is important.

>germans dont think defense is important.
they've taken it one step further. If there is no more Germany, there is no use for any sort of defense for a Germany

They know what happens when defenses fail.

>iran
Iran does not belong in that group. Iran's military is a fucking fraud and a joke.

>cienfuegos

100 fires? Badass. Sounds like an old Apache warleader name

9/10 would bang tho

muslim cleavers in the past

checked
A FUCKING RESERVIST

>user-kun, come over here, hehe~
>I want to... renegotiate, those troop exercises in Korea, hah
>Have you had any experience, negotiating with an older woman, user-kun? Hehe~
>Daijoubu, user-kun, I will help you through every single step, mmm
>Yes... tell me now, user-kun, where do you want, my missile batteries, hah~
>Ah, gomen-nasai, user-kun, that artillery unit, won't fit, in my rear regiment
>Ohhhhhh user-kun, you are so good, at those troop placements, you know exactly where to put them~

It's disgusting that Europe takes America's protection so for granted that they appoint women with literature degrees to be their ministers of defense.

>ENTIRE RELIGION DEVOTED TO REMOVING KEBAB
>not based
Choose one and only one.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on sikh's? Do they really remove kebab?

only eastern euros feel protected by the usa.

most people here think nato is solely for americas benefit and that all it does is stir up things that should be left alone. your military and foreign policy has a really bad rep here.

How does it benefit us more than you? Can yuropoors even into logic?

>austria
>not eastern europe
>aust
>ria

yes... sikh's and gurkhas are the best kebab removers in the history of removing kebab

well the invasions in afghanistan and iraq were certainly not for our benefit, destabilizing the arab world wasnt either.

all we got from that was a huge neverending stream of "refugees" bringing their conflicts and culture to us.

east as in east of the realm of the franks (france)

Are you really so stupid to think that you can't just tell the sandniggers they can't come into your countries?

How come you all didn't have a problem with sandnigs invading after the first two Iraq wars? But suddenly it's a problem when Merkel says the EU will welcome them?

hmmm really gets my noggin a joggin...

.... go on

>only eastern euros feel protected by the usa.
Really? I know Western yuropoors don't like yanks but I thought for sure Eastern Europe would hate us more since our foreign policy has directly (as opposed to indirectly as you mentioned here ) affected them in recent history.

The US got access to oil fields and, in Afghanistan, sweet sweet poppy farms for the pharmaceutical companies

I prefer the women.

With the men larping in their little costumes and hats, it's like they're 'literally asking for it' and wanting every excuse to get to play with their silly little explosive toys and boats instead of intelligent diplomacy like the women above them.

Sandnigs didn't invade after the two Iraq wars, they invaded after Libya and Syria were destabilized. Removing Gaddafi opened the floodgates.

yeah, bombing them into chaos was certainly a push factor. merkel and german law was a pull factor thats right.

but germany is so helpless considering the "refugees"because there is war in syria and parts of afghanistan, so they cannot legally send them back or refuse them gibsmedats.

as i said, the actions of your military are not helping us in any way, youre only making it worse.

Actually they should know defense in order to alocate funds to the right areas to be successful

does the pope shit in the woods?

He is a badass Kebab surgeon and a patriot. Listen to him talk he's a smart, fair guy.
He was a gang unit/organized crime cop over ten years. Fought in Bosnia and three times in Afghanistan. Counselled the US on the Taliban and loves Canada. He is the only liberal I like and our entire nation should be proud of him.

Muslims being the shitty humans they are, pissed of sikhs and ever since then, sikhs at the time devoted themselves to removing kebab

>Eastern Europe would hate us more
why?
they hate russia and you are an enemy of russia, so they like you.

Skiih? You're in good hands if they're watching your back. These guys hate kebab far more than we do.

>to be successful
how do you define the success of a military that doesnt ever get used in war?

right well they could have invaded after those wars on the same pretense of being "refugees" but they didn't. Why not? They were wars.

Guess you should blame hollande for being so gung ho about invading libya

yeah well you can just say no like in the past when some war didn't bring in tons of sandnigs.

we took hungarians when the soviets invaded them, we took iranians when the shah fell, we took countless eastern euros that fled the warsaw pact states, we took several hundred thousand yugoslavs when they had their stupid civil war. we had cambodians when the khmer rouge did their stuff, we had albanians during the kosovo crisis etc. etc.
we ve always taken loads of refugees because we cant say no.

and dont act stupid, you cant neither, you get invaded by mexicans and these is shit you can do about it. imagine the situation if the mexicans had acivil war like in syria. youd get flooded and youd have to take them all.

He led operation stolen valour masterfully when he bullshitted about his military experience to an entire country who never gave a fuck to hold him accountable.

>imagine a white guy doing that.

>jerking off over whose deploy goy in charge serves (((freedom))) the best.

>it would seem illogical to appoint someone with literally no clue of what their doing
It's you who have no clue what ministers of defence are doing. Minister of defence is not a part of military hierarcy.

Your defense minister isn't in the chain of command? If not I guess they're not comparable positions to our secretary of defense.

easy to say when your country hasn't had to fight anyone in like 60 years.

Hopefully tomorrow

The federal armed forces are absolutely useless anyway

because you've been subverted by friend, you are fucked

what her plan? read to them?

>Dat last name "Cienfuegos"
Thats bad ass. means "Hundredfires"

Would nominate to increase recruits

Sikhism was formed specifically to fend off Islam and Hinduism. Look up their reason for carrying a sword with them.

Because the USA has been paying for the defense of Europe for decades and decades.

Because the Minister of Defense of all those nations labeled over the ladies is Mattis. Those countries are protectorates of America, American Territories, we own them, they do what we say.

He's pretty Ok actually, managed to make not to fuck up the Gripen deal which the govt was obviously trying to.

t. Armyfag

Because it ensured proper governmental control of the military.

if you simply let the military do what it wants, you get Germany in WWI. Tactically brilliant, but totally ignoring the wider political objectives of the war. If you leave the military to its own devices, it gets tunnel vision.