Are you part of the permabanned elite Sup Forums?

Being permabanned from Twitter as an individual... and not a bot or a terrorist or someone at all malicious is really fucked up.. It's like being banished from the world in a sense. I am no longer allowed to communicate with the general public.

It's a major unpersoning or imprisonment type of thing...

I'm part of a very, very small group of "right-wingers" that they just could not tolerate in their system because what I said was far too subversive and contagious. My thoughts and ideas could not be allowed to be seen or heard and there were active counter measures such as shadowbanning that were used against me before the all-out permaban.

If you have been permabanned off of a social media platform please share your story in this thread. If you know of any foolproof ways of circumventing a permanent banning please let me know because I'm having a hard time getting around it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/uk-news/luciana-berger-targeted-by-antisemites-after-jailing-of-abusive-internet-troll-1.59652
guardianproject.info/2012/05/02/orbot-your-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't get permabanned if you have never made a twitter account or visited that godforsaken website in your entire life

I know that some people such as Anthony Cumia, Mike Enoch, and a few others were allowed to re-establish themselves on the system but no such luck for me? What gives?

just change your fucking account

How?

I've tired the following:
> new email
>new phone number
>new name
>new profile and banner image
>new IP address
>CCleaner
>Incognito tabs

They have some of us marked for instant termination as soon as they sniff out any sign.. I was an extremely subversive operator that had quite a bit of influence so they really have me pinned down hard. I feel like they hate me a lot more than most of the other people that got permabanned

Yep, I've been permabanned. I was too effective.

Twitter actually blocks serious political threats from making new accounts, now. I've gone through 4 so far. The main issue is that it just makes it hard to get shit done.

>permabanned

I've been suspended 75 times in 3 years

Just stopped being retarded around computers

actually you can, if you ever tried e-harmony and didn't have a twitter. hopefully new id's will eventually come with a way to verify who is who on various social media things to override fake accounts

I'm at around 4 or 5 accounts now too.. 6 or 7 if you count my wifes that got lumped into my necessary removal.

What are some methods you've tried to get back on there?

I've gone so far as to try to use apps that generate cellphone numbers(they don't wrk anymore) ... and then another one that does like chinese numbers that you have to pay for that was a bit iffy...

My only account was banned for the Luciana Berger operation. My tweets were featured in the Jewish Chronicle:

thejc.com/news/uk-news/luciana-berger-targeted-by-antisemites-after-jailing-of-abusive-internet-troll-1.59652

>new email, phone#, name, ip
>still banned

by what means did you acquire a new ip?

I have no social media presence whatsoever. Because I have no friends.

Did you follow other accounts that were marked? They probably analyze the graph of accounts you are linked to by follows, retweets, and likes, then determine if you are mostly affiliated with right wing accounts.

I get a new one whenever I rese my router

Don't register new twitter accounts if you're banned. it's a scam to get you to divulge all your numbers and email addresses

Yah!!! I thought this on my last account that got banned.. I think that it's because I just started following all the same right leaning accounts.. Or all the accounts I used to follow or whatever, right?

I think maybe a slow drip of following the accounts I want to follow could be another solution....

The other obscure thing I'm pretty certain they use is your banner image and profile photo.. I got one account banned and it had my profile photo marked offf... and then another one banned and it marked off my banner image as offensive speech or whatever...

It's a real fucker to get around it, but like I said in OP, there's some people they just let back on the system.

And are you prevented from signing up for a new twitter to begin with? Or are you banned after a period of time passes? And if after a while, do you do some of the same things you always do with the account? (like looking at certain profiles, etc.)

How to get back on then? And as for my accounts I was just making like burner protonmail accounts.

You're telling me if I'm banned that I'm pretty much just fucked?

So with some of them where I think I used same profile picture I would get banned fairly quickly.. But then when I started switching those up a couple of days....

Then it sounds like all of your IPs are probably within a certain block (assigned by your ISP), and they match IPs within that block to certain behaviors. That's my guess, anyway.

I think I might need to start using all of the other counter-measures we've been discussing in this thread and add to only running twitter in a browser that has a VPN on it... If they're still able to figure out who I am then we're all pretty fucked...

Yah so would a reasonable counter measure? They would have my "profile" for my current block but not on some other VPN block

Or what about using like a TOR browser as well?

I don't know what their policy is toward vpns and tor exit nodes, but it might attract added scrutiny or they may prevent it out-right (in the case of public exit-nodes and vpns).

You could justtry clearing cache, changing your ip again by resetting your router, and then just change your behavior on twitter. Don't follow the same people, or even visit their profiles. It would suck, but you'd have a twitter.

Just found this article on the subject, worth a try:

>guardianproject.info/2012/05/02/orbot-your-twitter/

You must have gone full retard. Maybe learn a little self-control.

Or try larping as a leftist and troll from that angle. Or pretend to be black

I have never made any social media account ever in my life, if I google my name 0 results relating to me pop up

you have to be some kind of dumb fuck retarded piece of shit idiot to ever participate in social media

hurr hurr wow man you're so cool DUDE!! Such a freaking rebel maahhn!