Jordan Peterson & The Jewish Question

Jordan says the Tribe is tops because of their big-brained Rick & Morty IQ's.

But consider this, bucko.

*Insufficient answer.* Accept the idea that Jews have an IQ higher than average than that of whites. Fine. I accept that. But they're numerically-insignificant. So even if relative to the size of the group, Jews will have more ~140 IQ individuals, the total number represented will still be a fraction of the number of ~140 IQ individuals within the white population, due merely to being significantly more populous. So we're leaving out an explanatory factor: and that factor is *nepotism.*

I'm right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C'mon, faggots. Rescue your father from the underworld.

Random words.

You jewish lobsters.

Marduk had goggles or something

Joseph had a rainbow coat of many gay colors.

Oh, the absolute state of this jewish-loving Sup Forums.

I'll humour you I guess.

Bump

So what do you think?

Christ all-fucking-mighty. I'd have 300 responses if it were a Kazhar milkers thread.

Well I think it's obviously true. The only way for so many Jews to occupy positions of power and wealth is through a coordinated and immoral greed-based system of nepotism where they consolidate as much power as they possibly can and keep it in Jewish hands at all costs.

The fact that you're not even allowed to call them out on it shows how successful they've been in acquiring that social and political power.

Can't I get a single shill?

If he states that Jews are more successful than whites because they're smarter, someone should then ask him if whites are more successful than blacks because they're smarter.

You're a gentleman and a gentile, based Canadian.

More stupid Jewish tits, Sup Forums. Ringin' the dinner bell here.

I'm familiar with most lines of bullshit with respect to the JQ. I thought Sup Forums's elite squad of obfuscating dipshits would have some lobster-hierarchy ape-competency answer for this.

The best response to this is: If they are so smart, then why does everything they touch turn to shit?

- Higher education
- Public education
- Art
- Architecture
- Literature
- Music
- Banking
- Journalism
- Entertainment

The list goes on and on. Every single thing that Western civilzation has created,m that the Jews have taken over, is pure garbage now compared ot its former glory.

It is self-evident that Jews are inferior. They run everything for two reasons:

- Nepotism
- Lies
- White guilt (Holohoax)

too many typos

three reasons

Sorry user. We are currently on strike because Soros replaced our daily bagels and shmeer with some disgusting goy imitation.

Well, I've spammed a shit ton of YouTube videos featuring his shilling on the JQ so hopefully it will raise awareness and some brave bucko will ask him live, put him on the spot, and we can watch a viral version of the video taped response.

Well, I'm off. This is boring. You gentlemen enjoy your "Are Traps Gay?" threads.

Because they're not intellectually smarter. And they only offer the west inferior novelty products because they have no sense of belonging, no sense of self, and no real home.

They keep trying to reinvent the wheel so to speak, and all they make is shit that makes the skin crawl. Pathological resentment, jealousy, and insecurities.

Modern Jews are societies cain to the West's able.

Leave Jordon alone. He's in a very delicate position right now and he can't afford to touch this subject or it will be the chink in his armor that is used to take him down. He's been asked two or three different times I've seen and he always responds very carefully.

Trust in his intelligence and his depth of understanding of Soviet Russia and Communism. He MUST know what you know and probably more. But as a public figure who is thriving on controversy, the JQ and him coming out publicly against Jews is one step too far and he can't do it. It's not his place, he's opening the way for others to build their own fame and do it themselves.

Don't leave bitch. I'll talk to you :(

Yeah, and one more glaring thing: they are the only people - the only people - that the world had to give a country to. The only ones. They have no civilization to speak of, at all, to call their own. None.

Who else on Earth has had to be given a nation? And he thinks they are smart? Are you fucking kidding me?

Why is Gittin 70a listed

He's wrong. Jews are on top because the holy G-d, the Creator of the Universe, made us to be so (Deuteronomy 14:2). It is written that the disgusting goyim will be in perceptual denial of this until Olam Haba'ah, the time in the near future where the Moshiach takes over and makes the goyim pay for their crimes against G-d's Holy People.

The ratio of the figures actually matters, so a ~140 IQ is about 1 in 261 people

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

Fractions are all well and good but the jews only have to produce a slightly higher rate of IQ 140 people to match that of a much larger population, simply because such people are extremely rare to begin with.

IQ also becomes more fractured at higher levels, so if you have a high IQ you're more likely to excel at one specific thing like say mathematical skills, or literacy skills, and Jews have a higher than average preponderance for literary skill and explains why so many of them are in the media and those kinds of positions. Not all intelligence is rewarded equally, mathematicians with a 140 IQ may not get paid as well as someone in the media with 140 IQ.

Dr. William Luther Pierce:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8&app=desktop

That's a pretty good supposition