Who do we side with? Both blacks and Hispanics are arguing that their respective groups built the country

Who do we side with? Both blacks and Hispanics are arguing that their respective groups built the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/957814586991939585
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We encourage them to keep fighting for victim points dum dum

Neither, they think since they picked cotton which was a negative net drain on the economy that they built America. They are outdated farm equipment and consistently make themselves known.

We side with both and encourage the two shitskin races to fight one another even more.

tfw it was actually the chinese

One picked cotton one picks weeds. They both need to go back

This country is not made out of cotton or tortillas. Based asians built the railroads.

Niggers claim they built the railroad now.

niggers claim they were egyptian kings. niggers are stupid

We pose as Jews, claim Jews build America. Watch it turn to a three-way battle.

Democrat party splits into two overtly racist parties by 2025. One anti Hispanic and the other anti black, both anti white. you heard it hear first folks!

Came here to say this. Ultra cheap Chinese labor built America.

hahahaha

like 1000 chinks HELPED buiid a railroad.
niggers clothed america , THEY DID NOT BUILD IT.

>niggers and spics trying to claim credit for building america.
Lol that's so racist against white people, how can you say they did nothing to build America? OMG I am so offended I am reporting this to the ADL.

Turn them against eachother. Really info had to pick one I'd pick spics because there are actually some decent ones that can manage to actually do something of value where niggers just live worse than fucking apes

Ann sides with Tariq

(((We)))

Its called "race" baiting

just had to argue with a gook from commiefornia on feminism. All he could say was "You just want power"... When women are literally complaining about not having enough power baka

We should give it to the Chinese. They own most of America anyway.

>Literally built the Capitol
Go home you flea bitten Ellis island mongrel

Country is 90% white during all the building phases. so yeah the 10% built it.

Germans, Irish, Italians and Poles physically built the country. English told them what to do and the jews charged them interest.

We all know whites are the ones who build the US.
Some slaves just did part of the heavy labor (white immigrants also did that) in the south. But pretty much the all the brains, government, architects of the US and western civilization were white.

And Irish.

It wasn't either. This country was built by irish and chinese.

1 post by this id

But, muh black scientist on TV!

this country isn't made of cotton you dumb nigger

>suggesting false flagging and divide/conquering as a way to subvert the left
>somehow we are morally superior than (((them)))

What mental gymnastics do these subhumans go through to deny that whites built the country?

lol lol lol lol

please

THEY LEFT AFRICA WITH THERE MUDS HUTS AND CAME AND BUILA CAPITALS FOR US'S. WOW NIGGERS AR THE BEST

FUCK YOU

member IT WAS A WHITE GUY THAT FOUND YOUR PYRAMIDS AND DECIPHERED YOUR LANGUAGE YOU MISPLACED.

Don't side with either. Just keep encouraging them to hate and fight each other.
If you play your cards right, they'll kill the strongest of each other, and you can exterminate the remainder

Let them fight. Winner gets to stay as the next second class citizens of the United States of America losers need to go back to whence they came from.
And to give the benefit of the doubt , the Latin American illegals actually contributed and continue to contribute more to the US than Blacks ever have in the past 300 years. I'd rather hear a Mexican yelling "chinga tu madre" than hear another Nigger yelling "a yo we wuz kingz n shiet"
But if I had the choice. Remove all of them. Or citizenship for sterilization.

We wuz in space and shiet.

>Architects and planners design and create the capitol layout and buildings.
>A few niggers hammer nails into boards to make scaffolds n shit.
>Hurr durr niggers built America.
This is you

And? I'm reading the posts.

Mexicans were probably more useful than blacks. Blacks were farm animals essentially, they didn't build shit. White man built America. You don't credit the paintbrush for the painting, you credit the artist.

Sup Forums THIS IS A PERFECT PSYOP OPPORTUNITY

FAN THE FLAMES

AGITATE BETWEEN THE GROUPS

LET THEM CANNIBALISE EACH OTHER

LARP AS BLACK OR HISPANIC PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS AND GET THEM TO FIGHT EACH OTHER.

Can't we just deport both?

Can you newfags stop saying this. Fuck off

Whites built America. Slaves were tools.

But I bet the slaves were dreaming of freedom and shit.

Oh this should be good

Side with neither, fan the flames.

We must become the Jews.

Not for fucking nothing whether she said this or not it is so fuck true...

The Reps and Trump are stupid not to be pushing this out there and driving a real wedge between the Dems and the black voters that are getting shafted by them!

The nigs think the tall tale of John Henry was a true story.

We sit back and watch the fire.

HOMOSEXUALS BUILT THIS COUNTRY !!!!!!!

Tell the DREAMERS that if they kill the Blacks they can stay.

Fuck you, Negro
we build your chains

Brb gonna stroke the race war fire. Ideally we let them kill each other off

err wrong thread!

We are the new Jews.

you stoke a fire you obsessive fapper.

But who built the city?
youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ

they wouldn't have built shit if we weren;t there to tell what to do.

Niggers are antique farming equipment not builders.

fpbp

Do Americans still use trains?

This is like saying NASA janitors walked on the moon

funny as fuck

This. We have to call ourselves the True Jews!
Anytime someone doesn't give you what you want just start whining about how it's, because you're a Jew and anti-semite!!!!

>They are related to the entire cross section of colonial America including the architects and whatever. Do you know how genetics works. Do you realize how many ancestors one has when they go back hundreds of years.

>that ape of Nasheed talking about alternate history

I think blacks should be given a few states and then we go our separate ways and ban all black entry into white states. Spics just need to be removed entirely.

Theyre both delusional. And youre missing the third option the most obvious one, europeans.

I suggest Hispanics. Their point is more accurate and they tend to not ruin their habitation places or host nations (except for that part with drugs which blacks have just aswell)

Absolutely Jewish

I stroke race wars and use my cat as a power crystal. Get on my level bitch.

If I had to pick one nigger to enslave RIGHT NOW, it might be Tariq

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/957814586991939585

You have to admire the fact Tariq doesn't back down even though he just makes himself look dumb.

Oy vey fellow shlomo, I like the sound of this!

>This country was built by black slaves! You couldn't have done it without us!
So we need slavery?

We side with the hispanics. They will actually work and are worth more to society. They believe in family, religion, and all the conservative shit we believe in. They just lack guidance.

neither. we are going to be like the kikes and inflame both sides.

Give the Blacks Lousiana.

The basis of the Vanderbilts was one of the major East Coast railroad lines essential to the industrial revolution.

>blacks built America by doing shitty manual labor
I know that a lot of people have chips on their shoulders and are reaching for some meaning while in search for their place in the great scheme of American history, but how desperate can you get?

bump

Is that you Mike?

>nazi meme flag
>sides with the invaders over own citizens
Fuck off, Pedro

> has an islamic last name
> muslims enslaved and castrated millions of niggers
> muslims still call niggers ABEED, which means slave in Arabic in the middle east and north africa.

Thank you, Mr. Goad.

But sneriously, you're right. It's always been hilarious to me how you see so many niggers convert to Islam without knowing the history of the eastern slave trade. They probably think they're distancing themselves from the culture of their oppressors, yet unknowingly...

Hey guys serious question. Have you washed yo ass?

checked
and niggers gunna nig user, niggers gunna nig

We didn't start the fire

both are delusional

Can we side with repatriation

Exactly this.

Not particularly. Many of us have private transportation and as a result our railways have nearly disintegrated. There are still some active trainlines but are under govt subsidization. Probably for national security reasons.

both groups are still too dumb for white countries.

hispanic's not a racial group

some hispanics are black and some are white

>Hispanic
>Race

Do they split mestizos by non mestizos

Kind of dumb

Fuckin love billy joel.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Ethnostates