Cockona

>Cockona

>Papicunt

Coconut

I really love Flip Flappers but you could try to have a thread like once a week instead of everyday, I really don't see what's your goal here

Maybe his butt hurts

Don't think the goal here is to have a contributing thread with engaging discussion. Also, some speculate that some of the threads are made by people that hate Flip Flappers to make the fans look bad.

>Yayacuck

It's probably someone trying to force the tongue meme at this point, I think a certain group of people got bored of those other threads.

Next time you want to try and put in psychoanalysis in your stories, reconsider your theme. It doesn't fit yuri. It doesn't fit standard mahou shoujo Bildungsroman. It doesn't fit family dramas. It doesn't mesh. For the standard psychoanalytic storytelling in anime just see Satoshi Kon. It requires the perversion of yuri, mahou shoujo and family drama. It's supposed to be the abyss that the audience are made to gaze into yet you didn't manage to reveal the horrifying or hideous nature of the subject matter. So, yeah, don't try to appeal to people so desperately if you can because that dilutes the true theme.

>>>/mal/

I will never get this

They want to fuck

Everything fits yuri

>883
>Every other volume sold even less

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the japs really felt the lack of plot

saw a hentai today that looked like papika with a dick givin it to cockana , i remember it now from early flifla threads. i didnt like how it ended.

From what?

I feel stupid for asking this, but which episode did this happen in?

Episode 2.

nah man Q0Q0n4

well it's not working, because thanks to constant spamming I have decided to pick up the series out of curiosity.

Gratulations! You are in for a ride. I woudl advice you to leave the threads to not get spoilered and influenced. Because there are certain opinions out there...

I don't attend them much, honestly. Last time I was in one of them, and a newcomer was comparing it to PSG, which for me is the worst anime ever made, and that made me a bit nervous. But I resolved to seek the truth for myself.

You can see her flaps.

stop looking

Wet flaps.

Stop posting.

i have never watched this anime while not on a copious amount of drugs