Justify your political beliefs without mentioning or alluding to ridiculous Jewish conspiracies

Heh, its awfully hard isn't it?

>ridiculous

The left is full of weak, stupid, and oddly shaped uggos who throw tantrums like babies when they don't they're way even though their asks are unrealistic and they're unable to compromise. It's just cool anymore

Ok, this terrible group of people acting in their own self interest have tried to squander the genetic diversity of the world.
To stop them, we will kill them down to the child.

I know it's bait but I believe you are entitled to everything you work for and nothing more. I don't like paying to support other people, I'm my own man and they should be to.

Its not that hard up until a point. All crossroads leads to (((them)))

Inconsistent

I believe that if you take a lump of clay and make it into a statue, it belongs to you.

My political beliefs are justified because they are based on NAP and property rights are inalienable. that's why commies aren't human.

I want a small central government that doesn't have a monopoly on force. It would have to create policies that all states benefit from in order to pass new legislation. I don't want to share my money with illegal aliens, junkies, or niggers. I don't believe in drug laws. I believe in total war, not nation building or world policing.

>>muh IQ
>>muh ethnostate
>>muh white skin
>>muh civilization
>>muh jobs
>>muh stock market

centrist non-ideological anarchist, primitivism, sort of

I just wanted to play Vidya

Well, that's like saying "Oh yeah, you believe in the Big Bang? Then tell me how the universe formed without mentioning or alluding to a singularity."
>HARD ISNT IT??? xDDDDD POL BTFO

I think the government is etremely ineffecient and it would be better if each state ran its own business. I don't think there should be hardly any federal laws whatsoever. The government should hardly make any noise. Everything done privately and for profit is better.

Government's only job is to make capable people restricted. If the government wasn't involved we'd already have space colonies and Atleantean Villages.

nature is ugly and cruel and the burden is on us to reverse it, that is done by studying humanity objectively, what is objectively good *healthy diet and lifestyle, strong work ethic; the ideal man etcetc*? and objectively bad *unhealthy diet and lifestyle* *perverted ideas of the ideal man*? once you come to these conclusions you realise fascism is the answer

youre either humane or not, no sense clogging up societies

Free markets = opportunity++ = better outcomes for more people.

ok here it is: the original american constitution plus the bill of rights is the closest thing to a perfect government we've ever seen, but it clearly doesn't work as well if there are nonwhites.

Jews are one of several manifestations of Satanism. It's not a ridiculous Jewish conspiracy.

Not even a little.

History has shown over and over that only Europeans are capable of creating a society that respects abstract individual rights. Ergo, since I want to live in such a society, I desire a society of exclusively, or almost exclusively, Europeans.

Ta-da!

Only a centralized fascist state can be able to overcome my country's deeply ingrained corruption and build the infrastructure, education and culture needed to launch us into Great Power-dom

He said "justify your political beliefs", not "explain all the bullshit wrong with this world's politics".

Also his point was to show just how much jews are entangled in this,they're like the guys inside the costume in Scooby Doo, only it turns out to be them EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You know the blind elves in Skyrim that live underground with the spiders?
That's going to be (((Them))) soon

White people need their own state in order to not be dragged down by minorities

Jews actually did it

Being a centrist is the most red-pilled position. Being an ideologue is the most cucked way to involve yourself in politics. Imagine chimping out over the release of classified docs because it hurts your team. Me, as a centrist: release everything, regardless of who it hurts.

Ridiculous jewish conspiracies?
So i cant say "because the holocaust happened"? oosh, this is gonna be tough

>Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc. (simply known as Hanna-Barbera and also referred to as H-B Enterprises, H-B Production Company and Hanna-Barbera Cartoons, Inc.) is an American animation studio that serves as a division of Warner Bros. Animation.
>It was founded in 1957 by former Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer animation directors and Tom and Jerry creators William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.

You may add detection curves as you see fit.

I met women in real life and know they have an incompatible culture with white men and thus must not be allowed to vote and corrupt our culture

Most jew-blaming is analogous to saying your neighbor controls the weather because you got caught out in the rain trying to water your lawn while he stayed inside having accurately forecast the weather, it leaps into batshit conspiracy theory nonsense.

Now is an ethnic group that values its own tribal interests over yours a positive thing to have in your society? Of course not! You'd want your neighbor to tell you that a storm's coming so you don't get caught in the rain.

This is why the first two parts of Culture of Critique are pretty good, they're a reasonable academic assessment of Jewish behavioral patterns throughout history. Jews generally act to further the interests of the tribe, not their nation. Antisemitism arises as a backlash against this tribe and a manifestation of internal competition.

But it's the third part where MacDonald just spirals off into crazy-land. Rather than recognize that the less values-oriented nature of Judaism gives them a competitive edge in understanding and capitalizing on societal change for their own benefit, K-Mac lazily assumes that Jews are simply inventing and pushing a bunch of stuff he doesn't like. Like what's more likely: that Jews all conspired to normalize homosexuality as a means of pissing off gentiles, or that Jews recognized ahead of time that people were eventually going to realize that societal prejudice against homosexuality had no real utility or productive value since homosexuality is not particularly destructive and decided to involve themselves in the normalization process for maximum gain?

Overall, Nietszche answered the JQ ages ago in Beyond Good and Evil. He recognized that Jews are ahead of the curve and Germans would do better to emulate them. Ironically enough, Hitler more or less wound up doing just that, discarding conventional morality in favor of brutal "Do whatever's best for the German people" pragmatism. Needless to say, it ended VERY poorly for the Jews.

Jewish conspiracy is true, and even if it wasn't, what kind of piece of utter trash turns on their own people just because that people were successful over another people in the past? Racial success is a zero sum game. Remember, a traitor is always worse than an enemy.

justify your next shit without eating for a month

The only justification I need for right of center nationalist views is my whiteness

Hitler did nothing wrong

This is like asking a Marxist to justify their political views without talking about Capitalists

i dont want to steal anything from you and I want to keep women submissive

the end

i want to preserve my way of life, and the culture that i was born from to the best of my ability.

my Countries education system sucks, i used to be left but after realising how much they suck i left and am looking for a new part to join, i believe minorities should stop using thee skin colour to get away with whatever they want im only attracted to white and Asian woman. i think the Afro is hideous, schools only care about money, feminists and sjws are the racist ones and not us normal people, and Donald trumps border wall will be cool looking and Canada needs a new flag and nation anthem

Those are jewish facts, not conspiracies and they're solid shit, not ridiculous. Fucking weakling.

Then where are the facts?

Everything is fucked up and gay.

I exist. I am part of a team. I can be useful if directed. I can direct if needed.

Blow it out your arse.

when jew is succesfull it's becouse he is smart, when white goy is succesfull it's becouse of white suprematism. See a difference?

So you're saying Jews aren't white?

i dont think niggers are smart enough to coexist in any 1st world nation with actual humans

i dont think white women should be shilling for leftist faggotry since they are only above a white man in the liberal pecking order. the gender card was always weaker than race and even many women in a poll said that sexism wasnt that big of a deal

i believe that as a result of the 2 previous statements niggers need to go back to africa so they can die quietly for the good of humanity and they can take their coal burners with them

The basic premise is that we're going to deport the jews because they control everything. I'd have no problem doing the same if it were just "the rich" that control everything.

also sage

That's not a fact. That's not really much of anything.

>Heh, its awfully hard isn't it?
If you really think so, you're not very bright. It's actually easy; I believe in whatever comes closest to a meritocracy. In my opinion, the USA's Constitutional Republic + free market capitalism (with appropriate regulation) fits the bill.

white people deserve death.

Pretty easy desu. https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Problem_of_Political_Authority

Finally someone who isn't a complete lunatic!
It's sad that only 17 countries think that voicing different 'opinions' (they're not really opinions, anti-semitism is a crime, end of discussion) about the Holocaust should be punishable by up to 5 years.
And everyone who thinks this is suspicious in any way should also be locked up, except if you don't suspect the Jews.
Not giving money to Israel is also anti-semitic, genociding the Palestinians (they're anti-semites, so it's cool) costs many shekels

High trust societies are the best.

You cannot have a high trust society without homogeneity.

Ergo. Gas the Jews.

Jews don't even trust each-other.

I like my people
Not so hard, really.

I believe that the economy and the military are the only things that actually matter. Social issues are a sham to placate losers and retards.

RACIST

I'm rich. I want to stay rich instead of giving my money away to those who leach off the system. So I vote for economically conservative candidates.

Good idea.

What's "rich" to you, out of curiosity? I'm a lowly $80k/yr wage slave and fuck the leeches calling me "rich" including the government pickpocket leeches. I'd rather have a say in how my charity gets spent.