What makes Jews so much smarter than whites?

I mean they got a bunch of "white supremacists" to vote for pic related with simple reverse psychology. It's fucking incredible

In case you didn't know, this is a slide thread.
>in the options field
>#releasethememo

Another retarded burger thinking he's the world police. Fuck outta the thread, you pleb
Fuck kikes.

u mad ahmed?

when a race gets genocided, only the smart survive. jews get genocided repeatedly. its jew killers faults.

jew here, we will save the white race and you will still blame us for everything because Nazis and mudshits are butthurt losers who belong in the mud like pigs.

do something about it
remove your shitskin colonizers and rebuild your naval empire
you won't

jews are as dumb as gypsies ( who aren't white)

You do realize that Israel has Arabs & whites that bring down their IQ right?

White Jews are smarter than non-white Jews.

^THIS
You are talking about a country which is a mix of nationalities. Only 44% of Israelis are actually Israelis, almost 17% are African 23% is Arab (Not Jewish). The Average "Jewish IQ" Is thought to be around 105, which puts Jews on par with other Asian Countries.

play like a team

Nothing. They got to where they are through nepostism and evilness.

Dedication.

From a very early age, kids are encourage to find joy in work/toil, studying, being a mensch. Other cultures find joy in relaxing, watching tv, recreational drugs, etc.

The mindset is not "I'm missing out on all that fun stuff" but "why would I want to waste my time on unimportant/ unpurposeful stuff?"

Why is it always poo n loo's who answer on that website?

There's long-standing traditions of education, being literate, and vigorous debate in Jewish culture.

this is what they do instead of working all day. despite their efforts in academia, professionally employed poos are deeply lazy people

Jews eliminated illiteracy in antiquity while Europeans did that only in 19. century

All the dumb ones died in the Holocaust.

They're not smarter Jewish IQ is only 98

The term you're looking for is 'Pilpul'

They aren't smarter. They just keep talking until you give up because it's not worth it. Then when everyone else gave up they declare they won the argument

You should be familiar with this idea if you post on Sup Forums

The holocaust wasn't real.

>Jews want to have their own private state away from rest of world and affairs
It should be mandatory for Jews to live there

They we're able to successfully create an ethnostate

They are extremely well organized is all.