Misaka's very cute, isn't she?

Misaka's very cute, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Reality
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI
youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep

It's called it's 2:20 AM and there's literally nothing else to do. I'm not going to sneak outside.

Her sisters will be offered up as tribute for Lola's hard demon dick.

You still want to drag this on... Read the LN then, don't you want more topic to discuss with others?

Why not go for a walk? Whenever I'm bored I'll go for a walk around the block and enjoy how peaceful it is with no people around

Burn your backlog or rewatch your favorite ones

she's also dead

Misaka is dead you fucking moron

Even her fucking friends are DED.

Wtf! I'm can't just go outside in the middle of the night user. Life doesn't work that way.

Yea I usually watch anime or listen to music while I post.

I don't know if you've noticed but I literally never run out of things to talk about dealing with this series. The only reason I'll stop posting is because I fall asleep or get really into a song or an anime or movie I'm watching,

Okay then. Bring up a topic we all could talk bout.

>Wtf! I'm can't just go outside in the middle of the night user. Life doesn't work that way.
Why not?

>Wtf! I'm can't just go outside in the middle of the night user. Life doesn't work that way.
Yes you can mobie-tan, if you are afraid of going outside just go outside naked. Everyone will think you are a pervert and stay away from you.

Goddammit! Are we seriously talking about this while we are in a Raildex thread? THAT'S NOT NORMAL!

Mikoto is fucking is dead and you guys are shitposting

You can talk about personal reality if you're really having that hard of a time. As much as you all jabber about Idol theory I would think this would be interesting to you all.

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Reality
There's a ton of information about it already.

#1 I would get into trouble with police and parents
#2 it's dark
#3 I could get attacked by some idiot wandering the streets
Etc

Ah ok, so you are underaged. Please leave

Are you afraid of the dark?
It's not a crime if you get do not caught.

How about.... no

I'm a legal age to post here and besides I'm not the one pulling the conversation away from the topic of the thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI
Best Railgun song.

Naturally, my wife Mikoto is cute.

Kuroko is cuter to me but I like Misaka too.

Obviously not.

She's just a pure maiden, user. The rules that applied to us while underage still apply to girls until they're married.

Most people pretend to hate her because of how popular she is. I really believe that.

Misaka a best

Maybe I forgot some things on the the LN, but have AC tried to isolate an Esper as an experiment to make him/her believe something that would lead create a personal reality of their choice?

>You can talk about personal reality
Actually, let's do that. It's not like discussion could possibly make the thread any worse. Right?
Reading through the wiki article makes me wonder if the part about AC not knowing why so many people come out of the curriculum as Level 0 might become relevant again at some point. It could have to do with the fact that esper powers are more magick than pure science, which would obviously make it hard for the researchers to fully understand them. But now that Aleister, who should know more about this topic than anyone else, is going to be a main character for at least a few more volumes, we might actually get some revelations or at least hints about all that.

>because she's popular

Until you showed up, I don't think anyone really hated her

I think that goes for a few other popular characters. I can see some legitimate reasons for disliking Misaka though. Someone told me that he thought of her as "too annoying/typical tsundere garbage".

>sneak outside
mobiletan confirmed cute highschool girl who can't escape curfew

I love mobiletan so much

She's a JS, not JK.

JC*

After thinking it over, mobileposter is definitely a cute JC just like Kuroko

She's literally Kuroko

Oh god
Time to grind

Don't bother with the secondaries mobileposter. The person is hopeless. Nothing except for anime

Why are we talking about Mobileposter in a Raildex thread?

>person
HAHAHAHAHA
made me laugh nice
stop giving attention you motherfuckers

I have to vent my hatred somewhere.

From WW3 to NT9 how good was NT18 ?
Is it worth catchin up 4 novels in a week or so to read it ?

Because Raildex threads are shit and can't find anything to discuss other than some attention whore.

lol at the person who thinks people are wandering the streets at night to attack them

Almost as good as NT9, it is worth it.

Gotta talk with our AIM creation

Pfff, NT9 is crap, NT3 the BoB
NT18 is better than NT9 or NT10

Haven't rewatched Railgun in a while so I'm giving it a go. Is everything after episode 12 worthless filler or am I just imagining it?

It is go to S

Thanks. It seemed so ridiculous I wasn't sure. Will be going to Index 2 before S though.

Purple

ded

Magic side has the better girls but science side has the better setting.

Not one magic side female could beat misaka's cuteness

New Thread.

Godfucking dammit Etzali

Retard, this thread is searchable too

It's no use, there will always be retards to respond or take the bait.

Dere biri biri is the best

How is Silent Party not considered as canon again

They should make a comfy SoL spin off of cute magic girls being stuck in AC and being confused by SCIENCE

I suppose you can say it's loosely canon. Kamachi came up with the general outline for arcs like Poltergeist and Silent Party, but Nagai is the one that turned them into a fucking joke.
Haruue appeared in an NT illustration so we know they're canon, but you can feel free to believe that the anime's version of events isn't entirely accurate.

That's literally what half of the Idol Accel manga is.

Takes too long chrono wise. I sort of liked it and how Misaka got some character development in that she didn't try to do everything on her own like with the level 6 shift project and actually relied on her friends.

She's too cute

Mikasa > Misaka

desu

Why are none of you reporting Mobile Poster for bloging/being off topic?

Who would be the protag?

No Misaka is a better Misaka than Misaka, says Misaka. Except for Misaka, Misaka concludes.

Estelle!

Does anybody else think Crawley was a cuter girl before the sex change?

I can,t with the man face

Besides Kamijou what character do you guys think has made the biggest impact in the LN? This isn't a trick question. I want to see if everybody agrees on the person.

Kamisato

Misaka. A fuck lot of times.

Um, Aleister? I mean he responsible for pretty much everything so yeah.

Crowley, considering nearly the entire story is about his plan.

Ohhh no.

Anyone besides Kuroko.

What would make you think Kuroko in the first place?

Because I know who I'm replying to.

Ohhh yes.

Without Misaka, the sisters wouldn't exist. Thus a big fucking chunk of the plot is gone. Even accel manga is affected

I don't think anybody thought Kuroko? I'm going to assume people would think up names like Mikoto, Index or magic gods and even Crawley.

Without Index Kamijou might not be part of the plot or he might even be dead.

Kamijou would've live a happier prosperous life if it wasn't for that financial blackhole of Index

He'd be dead without frog face though.

Aleister Crowley definitely.

Yea but the thing is fate takes his value down because without outside help he would have died a long time ago.

Crowley was a very handsome man.

youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk

>murderer
>cute

Accel, not because I like that faggot, but because his strong presence in the LNs made it feel like a story without any bounds characterwise, even when he wasn't around.
There are a couple of people which made a big impact too of course, but Accel has one of the best character developments in the series

Cutest murderer

We're getting the third railgun ss right?

Yeah but no one knows when.

What was the second one about, the first one's LAC right?