Why do people like NTR?

It invokes an emotional response.

I like seeing women be irredeemable whores purely because they can't get one guys dick out of their head.

However I also loathe NTR where the girl is brain dead retarded.

if there are betas that means that there should be Sup Forumslphas as well

The best subgenre of comedy,

kino shot for a kino fetish

Self-insert fags, classic neo/a/, what you expected?

Let's me self insert as a fat bald man.

Because it's the greatest feeling

Because its progressive, tolerant and diverse.

It's impossible for me to believe that a girl would love or be attracted to me.

t. Swedenfag

it's patrician. it's like fine wine that requires a sophisticated gentlemen to enjoy. people dislike netorare because they're insecure and beta

It makes it all the more satisfying when the life of guy that NTRs comes crashing down.

People have been self inserting since the birth of this site, faggot.

NTR unironically has the best sex scenes cause it usually involves some dude seducing a woman so hard she leaves her boyfriend or husband and he also happens to have a big dick or some shit

It has dicks penetrating vaginas and some form of a plot. All I need to get off.
Just no fat old men thanks. Instantly make my dick soft

Personally I only like it as the bad end/route scenario,or as a drama plot device just to spice up the main story.
Stories that only focus on NTR with terrible endings only make me mad, especially when the characters are retarded, which makes up for like 99,9% of the content.

this to be honest family

They're normalfags who can't enjoy anime like their western media.

It's hot.

>Gentlemen
>Posts seasonal pedo/incest bait
Ok, you won it (You)

I like watching women being whores and get degraded.

it's hot because it degrades women where they only care about cock and pleasure

nothing turns me on more than degrading women

So you can only get hard to attractive guys? Makes you think.

This picture - The classic that started it all for me.
It was exciting for a while, but now EVERYTHING is NTR so it's not as great anymore. Just another thing you see that you know the author thought "How can I do this differently".

Fuck off back to your containment board you samefagging piece of shit spammer.

why so insecure? i just like this image and haven't even watched it, lad.

>m-muh secret space

Imagine being this mad

How do you cure a head full of semen ?

Because they are beta and basically want women to feel better than they could possibly make them. It's a shit fetish.

I thought we were getting more janitors or Sup Forums really needs more mods.

Those who like it have Mental issues, and this comes from someone who is not mentally sane.

No, fat and old people turn me off regardless of gender.

Why do people like schadenfreude and create massive image galleries of butthurt shipper screenshots?

But user if you're mentally insane wouldn't that mean that the people you find insane by your standards are actually healthy ?

Doesn't count as NTR user, he was already in love with her.

>2011
>worst korea learned how to emulate anime-style designs
>worst korean tradition is mixed along with their storywriting in manga and doujins
>some gook decided putting their worst of the worst korean tradition (aka cuckolding/blueballing) is a brilliant idea
>ntr: the genre is born
>ntrfags who can draw mixed their shitty writing with 10/10 designs
>people who jacked off of ntr doujins/mangas eventually became closet cucks and betafags
>2017
>its the thinking man's fetish, deal with it
>hurr ntr/cuckolding is great and normal man ur just stupid lolol xd

>mentally ill trying to tell others who sane or not
embarrassing yourself

I always thought NTR boomed due to Triangle Blue's anime and that fucking brasilian guy.

If you self insert and the guy getting cuck you might as well kill yourself. I see nothing wrong with self inserting with the guy cucking or just don't self insert at all and enjoy the bitch getting fucked.

i was enjoying ntr stuff in the 90's when it was drawing of chichi fucking people besides goku. you're so incredibly retarded suggesting that ntr is from 2011 or new. it's old as anything else

cry me a river

Im the other side of the coin, i like [spoilers]Netori[/spoilers].

>just don't self insert at all and enjoy the bitch getting fucked.
This is patrician taste.

>kino
>this to be honest family

Go back to drawing furries at

what's the source

Welp, you know is time to sleep when you start fucking spoiler tags.

>kino
>Sup Forums
Try again officer.

That's not how Netorare works unfortunately. Netori on the other hand... Is still for sub-humans.

I'm going to ignore the fact you fucked up the spoiler tags just for netori. Thats the good shit

No, he is right. Korean blatantly ripping off Japanese mango style brought all this pest and ruined our beloved pure waifus. I expect even more decay with the olympics coming.

Back to your shitty containment board /h/ along with the rest of the third worlders that reside there, newfag.

Its 4AM, sorry.

>not inserting as the girl getting degraded
What happened Sup Forums, you've used to be a respectable site...

The thumbnail always looks like Shurararagi is getting ntr'd by Meme

I am just a terrible person getting off from seeing somebody suffer in this way.

more tears NOW!

But I'm pure in both mentally and physically.

How about you ask ?

Drink some caafee.

ntr/cuckolding is the thinking mans fetish.

Because the feeling of the NTR dick being completely and utterly defeated is intoxicating.

All NTR is for sub humans. Anyone deriving pleasure from someone else's pain should die off already and those who enjoy getting emotionally hurt like this needs some psychiatric treatment right away.

These are all me

Do I have to turn off my brain to enjoy this?

Still hurts user

Fuck off Nova, you fucking furfag.

Go back to drawing blue midget Smurf cock that you enjoy so much instead of shitting Sup Forums with your furfag presence.

Turn on, it's the thinking man's fetish after all.

Fuck off back to your pathetic general over at

Just dont insert as any characters and enjoy the images being presented to you

Agreed, even narcissism is a better fetish than this. Like shit
>male: gender bender, selfcest

Agreed.
>reverse psychology
Self-inserting as anyone other than the MC doesn't make it any better, ntr is still a very bad thing and a mentally corrupting influence
If you factor in the fact that a sizable chunk of the doujin writers in worst korea are pro-megalian, the ntr boom actually makes sense

Yes user keep them flowing

Because DESPAIR

Poeple have a secret desire to see their girl friends getting fucked in third person view.

Tilt the head to the side so it comes out her ears.

i don't visit Sup Forums for a while and now it's filled with fucking retards like you who say ntr is from korea. jesus christ this place is filled with the dredges. this is brain of a newfag i guess? to try and fit-in you blame korea for ntr. so sad.

ntr was always around you trash retard. it has nothing to do with korea so shut the fuck up spreading your retard ideas. i've read ntr and followed ntr before you were born and korea isn't involved

Ah yes the tastes of a true patrician.

The girls and most of the guys are retards who give in to the smallest amount of pressure or blackmail

Also the sex scenes are usually better than average

>reddit spacing
>Acting like an oldfag
Your new is showing.

When vanilla gets boring, it spices up things. Your taste is not static and its an ever evolving thing. Sometimes cyclical.

>see thread
>cucks, ntrfags doing jedi mind tricks on each other and on guillible anons into liking ntr and cuckoldry
>all in one place
A simple solution is all it takes to solve all our ntr problem ruining our waifus and literally saving the whole industry from total ruin and utter corruption.

That doesn't make it better. Even the sex scenes are kind of retarded. I get really pissy over dialogue during sex, that shit's not sexy that's just plain dumb.

>reddit spacing
Fuck off newfag redditor

this. I can't stand how "cuck" became a mainstream thing which is fucking awful but god damn MTSP's works are fucking art for your dick

I never said Koreans invented NTR, it's just their stupid culture made it popular and all this Japanese authors started pandering to this new audiences.

>people

You mean women.

Scat and guro are more respectable fetishes than NTR

Fuck off you third world crossboarding newfag

Fuck you. Netori is an alpha's fetish, it's simply in our biology.

Stop trying to fit in retarded newcunt

>this OVA is the mother of all NTR.

Serious question, Sup Forums. Would you let yourself get cucked by a chad?

It's the shit normies come up with when they think they can have a fetish too.

BDSM and other hardcore stuff can do that for you, stooping towards a genre that is not from japan is a bad idea

It was boring.
Nope. Love > Lust.

>literally come back from the dead to marry your husbando
>he fucks your sister instead
HUEHUEHUEHUE