Sara Carter just broke that IG has evidence that McCabe asked people to retroactively change 302's

Sara Carter just broke that IG has evidence that McCabe asked people to retroactively change 302's.

Let's talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/27/obstruction-of-justice-special-agent-strzok-text-message-highlights-fbi-investigative-intent/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0
youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking source fucking now

>IG has evidence that McCabe asked people to retroactively change 302's.

That's legit jail time.

I want to lick Sara Carters wet naked bare asshole as a reward for all her hard work.

Hannity. Watch nigger.

i dont even know what that means, speak english not CIA nigger

THIS IS THE ZIONIST DIVERSION STORY. FOX IS ZOG NEWS

The big picture is that there are 13,000 indictments and I'm pretty sure most people in this picture have one.

Literally a federal crime.

FYI 302s are the reports of cases filled out by the agents. In other words they found Hillary should be charged and he made them rewrite it. I guess 450k to your wife from the Clintons will make you do some stupid shit. You are so fucked McCabe.

It was live :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vjOh4kmSgw

Go to their segment, about 40 minutes ago.

Mommy

Hopefully those three niggers on the top left are executed.

>FYI 302s are the reports of cases filled out by the agents. In other words they found Hillary should be charged and he made them rewrite it. I guess 450k to your wife from the Clintons will make you do some stupid shit. You are so fucked McCabe.

Time to reopen that investigation. Time to start locking up deep state shills.

Oh shit nigger, bump

Believes jews can be jailed. Do t be ignorant. If trump loves Israel then there no more truth in this life.

WAT? Is this a happening?

>i dont even know what that means,

Going back and fucking with witness interviews AFAIK. Basically re-writing shit.

Interesting that Flynn was interviewed by McCabe and Strzok in the WH.......

If we could get back to reality for a minute here. There are 0 indictments for any of those people as Mueller is not looking at them. This is the exact reason why we need another special prosecutor.

Whoa now, user. Isn't this already confirmed with the 'gross negligence' thing. Also, i swear it was 700k.

Sean Hannity needs to let here talk. He has these dumb 7 minute segments where he tries to talk with 3 guests. She, along with Doug Solomon, have broken most of this. He should interview each one of them for 7 or 15 solid minutes every time they break a story and then let them fucking talk.

holy shit I hope Ron Wyden gets the fuk out of the senate. faggot asswipe should have been gone long ago

>too many to indict
so we will let them off THIS TIME!!!!
NEXT TIME THOUGH,
/carebear stare!

And this nigger is on paid leave with a pension coming? Fuck naw, nigger.

Right because you know what’s in all 13000 sealed indictments. GFY. Fag nigger

Looks like

McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr = all fucked

Rosenstein, Hillary, Comey = probably fucked

Pedosta, Obongo = hopefully fucked

Please explain "302"s obviously paperwork but what?

>There are 0 indictments for any of those people as Mueller is not looking at them

Notes from formal interviews.

if the memos actually prove collusion between deepstate,

this will be the ending here

No Strozk was the one who changed the gross negligence with Comey. This is new and it’s bigtime. And 450-750. Something like that Who knows. It was a LOT.

Thanx
This is a great day to be an American

Cuntmuscle

IG?

Inspector General.

Did the weather man call for a storm tonight?

DOJ already reopened it, they have just been quiet about it. they had to reopen due to the Strozk text messages showing extreme bias.

Inspector Gadget

>Isn't this already confirmed with the 'gross negligence' thing.

Yes.

Strzok changed the verdict but the implication is that maybe Inspector Gen. found out that McCabe ordered him to do it?? After getting 700k from Hilldawg's pal of course.....

InstaGram

LOL LITERALLY WHO

you guys are so fucking desperate

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/27/obstruction-of-justice-special-agent-strzok-text-message-highlights-fbi-investigative-intent/

trump colluded with russia! he had to fake the evidence to stop him!

>replying to self

What people like you need to understand is that the good guys do win sometimes. 1776, for example. And Jackson killing our third Central Bank. It doesn't happen very much, granted, but it does happen. You are absurd if you deny the possibility that this might be one of those times. And when we see how ridiculous our enemy's narrative is at this point, how ineffective and ridiculous their army of leaders, shills and foot soldiers look... and how they look stupider all the time... and how we keep being proven right time after time, I think there's hope that this is one of those special times when the righteous good guys actually do win one.

A boomer not making it all about himself. And hannity is boring. His radio show is boring too. I only listen to wilkow and now that Bannon is off the channel I listen even less. The commercials on patriot are garbage too; buy gold, refinance, buy a safe.

McCabe is a hero and a patriot

MS13

>ywn massage Sara's feet whilst she is writing the article that brings down the system

Good God, even by newfag b8 standards that is fucking terrible.

You need to impose a self-ban from posting on Sup Forums for a suitable amount of time. Let's say one year.

i'd give her the dick.

Go an hour back or so

>sara carter deepfake when

I hate that fucking faggot so much. Everyday I hope I read news that he bled out after a rabid dog ripped off his dick and balls and ate them while his family watched.

aren't they just indicting a bunch of gangbangers and DREAMERs?

IG is the guy who puts bureaucrats in jail. he usually goes after low hanging fruit unless someone does some extremely fucked up shit.

he's basically the special counsel for the federal government, on call 24-7. he can look into anything, unlock any doors, talk to whoever.

Sara Carter has something to say about that too. She says that in a couple of days he is expected to be FIRED outright. Not sure what that will do to his pension tho

No. WERE DRAINING THE FUCKING SWAMP

No need to indict when you can just deport.

bump
>tfw no qt ginger gf

I'll get you next time!

wew lad, take it easy there

The righteous man does not inflict torture. He is glad to defeat his enemies. And maybe a few of America's traitors do need the rope so we can be sure the rest get the message. But inflicting cruel deaths on your enemies is for Communists, Muslims and other animals.

this.
kept wanting to believe mueller was our guy -- even entertained the possibility with comey -- but as time and events unfold, it becomes increasingly clear that mueller is going down for 9/11 and U1, is not /our/ guy, never was and may just hang for treason and misprision of treason.

I wonder if James Comey can find any intent here

That sounds bad, but is it bad? And more importantly is it legal?

What are these?

Is it fake news? Would you like to believe it's fake news?

That's the swamp.

Sara would make an excellent wife and a mother.

Bump

>That's legit jail time.
Checked.

Yeah it is.
>Obstruction
>Falsifying doj document
>Falsifying gov records
>Conspiracy to commit all of the above
If done one time only, it could be 4-5 felonies.
Think if he did it multiple times...oh my.

Enlighten me here. What is that about

> weren't relevant to understanding the focus of the investigation

Didn't Schiff make an almost identical statement in regards to the memo? That kind of tells me pic related text has taken up residence in his subconscious.

Then he proceeded to say if they'd just release his ''minority memo,'' that the dems could bring it all into focus for us (R) hayseeds. What a piece of work.

Thankyou NSA/Twitter professional dick pic inspector.

John Soloman.

It's legit, live on Hannity.

>Mueller is the only person in the US who can indict someone

>Interesting that Flynn was interviewed by
Definitely a reason to have his case tossed. Even more so, every damn thing he has ever touched while there is now potentially a successful appeal. A whole lot of of ruined cases and a insanely massive amount of time lawyers will have to spend going over everything to see if it is tarnished.

>doesn't know how the government works
>commie
Like pottery

>I wonder if James Comey can find any intent here
Probably not, because, you know... "agents clearly spelling out intent doesn't actually mean intent was there." (Oh, that "no intent" BS pissed/pisses me off.)

Never forget: youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0

m..mommy

Flynn and Manafort will probably sue the fuck out of the DOJ for millions at the end of all of this

>Time to reopen that investigation
The House Intelligence Committee just announced they are opening investigations on both the FBI and DoJ.

The OG version
youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ

That one WHanon quasi larper said all the indictments and BS trickling out w Don jr was for a reason and it would all make sense hmmm

There is an Inspector General investigation going on at the FBI right now. The IG can bring evidence to the US Attorney's office and request indictments however they will be be sealed until the investigation is ready to move.

Dude looks like Ned Stark.

Fewer I'd like to see go down than Warner, he was blustering about the memo on the news but the expression on his face was that of a man facing impending doom. Or maybe constipated.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn crooked VA politicians invented half of these games they're playing and taught the tricks to the DNC at large.

Holy shit that's like 8000

What are you looking at him for? There's some rockin' side boob there.

Whycantiholdallthesehappennings.jpg

forgot one.

btw anyone have that pic of huma's butthole?

Well probably not Manafort as he legit did launder money and hide it from the IRS, but hey Trump can just give him a pardon when this is all said and done. No one will care when 90% of the dems are in chains.

Manafort's not getting pardoned. I don't think Trump gives a damn about him. Trump will definitely help Flynn though. Right thing to do.