Why did the United States invade Iraq and kill this guy? And was it worth it?

Why did the United States invade Iraq and kill this guy? And was it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e0C_qG5U7pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oil.
No.

He honestly looks Spanish

1. Selling oil for anything but (((Federal Reserve Notes))) is heresy
2. God no

Yea....(((Oil)))

He left the lid off the peanut butter jar.

they don't want any Arab countries with a secular pan Arab message they want a bunch of tiny dependent fiefdoms they can lead around by the nose Baathism and Qaddafi were seen as existential threats to the Zionist project Arabs aren't stupid people but they are fucking idiots

1. Weapons of mass destruction
2. Yes, I will defend this

t. GWB

Also this, (((they))) left him alone for a while as a scapegoat and to drum up support for his removal. But he already was on the Zionist shit list for a long time (at least 1981 - see Osirak reactor bombing)

The oil thing was just the immediate trigger.

700 years under Moor occupation, Spanish people look like them.

what am I supposed to be looking at

The Zionist body count.

assad died?

He should have been killed in the First Gulf War, and Iraq occupied. Iran would never have risen to a regional power.

Because he was evil and a threat to democracy just like Gadhafi and Putin and everyone else we need to stop them 9/11 american people died we beat hitler nazism must not come back because of our freedom and liberty no more concencration camps 6 million people died just like Assad is doing now american troops are fighting now give them support Kim is building nuclear arsenal Hawaii nuclear codes this is not a drill communism is evil many milions died because of it our way of live is under threat protect Israel we are the light USA greatest country.

>Being a threat to a broken system
Oy vey!

Wut? Iran rose to power exactly because Saddam was killed and Iraq occupid. That would only make them regional power 20 years sooner

yes we already know ,the jews

JewReee

>just like Gadhafi

You know whats funny. Me and my dad work in the education business and around say 3 months before the Arab spring, Gaddafi was about to host a massive education conference where it was all gonna be about sending students abroad or even bringing foreign education framework to Libya. We had the tickets and everything. He was even setting up some government funded initiatives.

Shame. Fucking shame

Rothschild wanted to stick their fingers in their central bank.

>why
Zog
>worth it
No

>before and after
kek it should be during or under Gaddafi and after. The pic could be misinterpreted as Gaddafi turning it into ruins.

He tried to go away from the petrodollar.

thanks.
haven't saved a new flag in ages...

:(

He exposed how flawed the American dollar is. He said "I won't except dollars for oil anymore".

He was literally just about to gas the jews after gas the kurds and the jews were paranoid. Bigger neocon puppet proceeded as told

Jew

This is why. Listen up, hwyppersnapper.
youtu.be/e0C_qG5U7pE

Because of the (((WMD))) you stupid goy