>screentime and budget wasted on pointless YH shit

Erwin didn't lose his arm for this.

BRA look aesthetic as fuck even though I personally dont like Bertold

SHINZO
SASAGEYO
The voice of Jotaro is weird

>crazy hisu
I need this to happen.

I think WIT weren't able to waste so much money on YH only - do you remember 3D colossal didan?
I bet we'll see a great EM sex scene in the last episode.

I doubt it will happen. We almost had it when Ymir transformed into a titan and at the end of the Clash when they were fighting together with Connie. In Uprising during the scene with Eren she tells him she's fucked up because she doesn't care if Jean and Armin get hurt but Eren tells her that she's not a special snowflake and she sobers up later after, especially in Reiss Cave recalling all the interactions with others, mainly Ymir.

WIT are working on The Ancient Magus’ Bride now. It makes them more money so it's the focus for them now.

All their budget went into episode 5 and episode 12 probably.

SUSUMMMMMMEAAAAAAAAUHGHGHHGHGHHG

Jotaroman saved the episode. And the series. Who cares about the shitty teenagers when this glorious fucker is around?

My little serial killer can't be this cute!

Agree. YH scenes were quite static so it would be easier to animate, however all the flower analogy and symbolism was unnecessary in my opinion.

But didn't WIT say that 3D Colossal was intentional from the very beginning? In the first appearance he looked bad but later the animation wasn't really terrible.

Bertholdt? More like BTFOed

Real endgame?

It's ship pandering, EM will probably get tons in ep 12.

poor bort

>ship pandering

Can't wait for Araki to remove all EH scenes from S3 if it ever gets animated.

He's so cute, I love how BR are mass murderers yet they were terrified of Ymir.

I don't care about EH so it doesn't really matter to me, and it doesn't have many shippers in the first place so there's no point in pandering.

He has good reasons to be afraid

Well, it's not like they've done it out of malice.

HOW CAN PEOPLE BULLY THIS LITTE CHAP???

This scene will have really fantastic potential. Mikasa's ribs are broken, so she'll have to move innocuosly to not disturb them, but she'll forget about it ever and again and will scream from pain mixed with pleasure.

>terrified of Ymir.

What? If anything, Bertold had enough of putting up with their bullshit. Just because Ymir goes all "Hisu" and changes side every two minutes SL caught up to them and they were in trouble.

Truth be told, Ymir and Historia were getting in way of fucking everyone. Not only RB but also SL when Mikasa wanted to rescue Eren. I loved the scene where she tells Hisu to fuck off and shuts both of those retards up.

That's true
What in the literal fuck are you going on about?

He is the best and most beautiful husband.

I want to bully Armin with my dick

I'm sure BR would never hate YH

Historia is shit.
>MUH YMIR
>MUH YMIR
>MUH YMIR

Fuck you. People are dying to retrieve Eren

I'm not a shipper myself, but EH scenes in Uprising serve way bigger purpose than most YH scenes in Clash. They bring huge development for both Eren and Historia, both who will have huge roles later. Historia as a Queen of the Walls and Eren as a holder of Coordinate and person who probably has fate of the whole world on his shoulders.

Araki changed some of the Armin and Mikasa scenes just to push his inner EMfag so i won't be surpised if we will never see any interaction between Eren and Hisu.

They don't, even in all the spinoffs the 4 of them are bff's.

Are BR the parents of YH?

YH scenes were also included in uprising arc.

N-no Annie please no!

Erwin is so handsome

Bertold asks Ymir herself if she changed her mind again because her obsession with Historia made SL caught up to RB and ultimately they lost Eren as a consequence of her actions.

On the other hand when Mikasa and the rest come to save Eren, she fights them too, together with Historia. Her main role there was to fuck with everyone and piss them off.

I think B is Y's dad and R is H's dad.

>huge development
For Hisu that was during Utgard, which is why it was brought up again in the uprising arc.

Cute. Also
>that little heart between YH and them reach out for each other

Only scene is the Ymir Wish and it's the only important one. Rest is repeated shit that does not serve much purpose to be honest. I lost count on how many times they were saying shit like "I'm on your side!" or "Let's live for ourselves!". It gets boring and feels forced. Getting rid of Ymir was very healthy for the plot and Historia development.

>the Erenfag is back again

It was also her talk with Eren that got a whole panel to recall it.

>was very healthy for the plot
That was finally reaching the ocean, so Eren and Armin will finally shut up about this shit.

And she was still going to kill him after that. It wasn't until thinking about Frieda and Ymir she snapped out of it.

Am I supposed to feel sympathy for these crypto-kikes? Because all this Reiner in the ghetto sob story isn't working.

Can't wait to see how Erwin looks after the timeskip.

You mean the old man piss?

what will be the titan in the wall reveal of season 2? i hope its Kenny chilling around in Sina

Huh? You came already?

Showing Ymir was to show a contrasting option from Freida and the one she was initially wanting to make. Showing the relationship between the one with Ymir and the one with Frieda and then making her final decision with Ymir's wish was to implify her conflicted emotions on the matter of whether she wanted to keep playing as Krista or be Historia.

Hisu must be good with her hands and mouth.

Zeke reveal and MT vs Reiner.

And the fact that Eren called her normal was not important? She said herself that it made her very happy.

Made her happy sure, she was still gonna eat him until she remembered Frieda and Ymir.

>So ya found the brat?
>Yes, sir.
>And ya say she's in the scouts?
>Yes, sir.
>Well then, time to kidnap a princess. Tell Mr. Reiss lady luck's smiled on him
>Yes, Mr. Ackerman.

what was the point of her saying that?

I'm not a YHfag but Hisu choking on Titan's jizz was hot as fuck.

she has a pee fetish

To fuck with EMAshits.

I'm not invalidating that even though it made her happy she still admitted to him after her that she was going to still do it, but you're the one that's calling Ymir irrelevant for Historia's progression.

My guess was it was to contrast Eren and Armin obsession with the ocean. They both dreamed about seeing it one day and made a huge fucking deal out of it,

Mean while there is this girl that talks it's salty because old men piss into it.

>Mr. Ackerman
>Not "Captain Ackerman"

>Last season 2 episode soon
>season 3 will be most boring of them all when it drops in 2025
>the back to Shinganshina hype af fight will be animated until 2042

Why is this allowed?

Comedy gold.

>his dream was literally piss

>animating the most boring arc except for a few reveals
na nigga

I really want to save this image but my sister might find it on my phone and genuinely think Im mentally ill and demented.

Never said Ymir was irrelevant. She was the most important and i know that even though i'm not a fan of YH, however as much as she helped her change, if she stayed with her her it would only halt Hisu's development. Ymir told Historia to live for herself but she wouldn't be able to do that with her around.

Ymir leaving opened a lot of room for her to grow and sober.

Some people were saying last episode wasn't action enough. How will Season 3 survive?

Zophia > Gobble-gobble

So 9th Titan probably has the ability to suppress Titan forms and powers, Marleyans wouldn't be retarded to just trust Zeke

It's about the ocean put into perspective. All the sacrifices the walldians had to make to reach it make it seem like a dream, but for Marley it's always been next to them so they don't think anything special of it
Bravo Isayama.

You underestimate the power of fujos.

Ymir and Historia were a mistake.

>halt Hisu's development. Ymir told Historia to live for herself but she wouldn't be able to do that with her around
It really wouldn't, are you deluded? She was already changing little by little because of Ymir. She became depressed when she left but still changed thanks to Ymir's wish.

Uprising has a lot of Levi and i think that a lot of people would love Kenny also so it actually might have bigger success than S2.

>the same retarded spacing
Erenfags are literally the most whiniest and the most retarded.

>Human vs Plot Armor Human fight

BOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Armin was a mistake.

this is the main problem with snk: the fanbase
seriously,i could conclude its the shittiest franbase simply for saying "not enough action". fuck them. and this is my favorite anime (and one of my faovirte manga)

It might have even gone faster with Ymir by her side helping her to figure out what to do now.

Pretty much, that guy is deluded.

Eren was a mistake.

I need help, i can't get over it

It really would. And stop saying like Ymir Wish was the only thing that was able to change her because it's not true.

Historia was way too much depending on Ymir. She even said herself to Eren that with Ymir gone she doesn't know what to do anymore. If she were to ever develop Ymir had to leave. She had to learn to live without her.

It's like, when you learn to ride on bike. At first your parent is helping you and holding the bike for you but if you will always have your bike being hold you will never learn how to ride it by yourself.

If Historia wanted to live by herself she had to be left alone.

Eren was a mistake.

Stop being delusional Benji.

Reiner is so handsome.

Heck, even in the end Historia agreed that she's the type that always goes with the flow. Since Ymir left and broke her to the point of her going along with her dad she nearly ate Eren.

Fug, I forgot the retarded spacing.

Stop being retarded, Coolman.

Eren is okay. He just wants to butcher these traitors like a good person would.