Women should be regarded as 3/5ths persons under the law

Imagine the kind of easy mode life would be, just by being born 8.5 female and above. Rarely are women even remotely conscious of the dynamics behind their own existence, beyond knowing if they're desireable to men, and that this brings money and comfort exploiting male "paypig" behavior. In terms of intellect and awareness, women are much like children. Their awareness is limited, their morality is self-referential and relativistic, and quickly contradicts itself depending on where the source of money and comfort shifts to. What would it take at this point to remove women from their false legal equivalence with men, and return them to their proper position as wards of their fathers and husbands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tIrFAe1yx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a load of this blue pilled faggot, women are property

>get a load of
boomer go home

ive been here since before you sprouted pubes champ

>since before you sprouted pubes
Translation: you came here first time last year to MAGA.
>champ
shoo shoo boomer scum

>What would it take at this point to remove women from their false legal equivalence with men, and return them to their proper position as wards of their fathers and husbands?

Fascism.

stay strong young virgin

Just remove women's suffrage and put them on breeding farms. I have a lower opinion of women than I do about niggers, jews, and fags. This is because women have the bad qualities of all of these groups.

>Just remove women's suffrage
Can't vote your way there though.

What are you mad about, cat lady?

>3/5ths
even a quarter is pushing it

>i say women are property
>kiwi slut calls me a cat lady
:^)

>kiwi
Is this your first day here Deplorable Cat Momma 2016?

>What would it take at this point to remove women from their false legal equivalence with men, and return them to their proper position as wards of their fathers and husbands?
Why don't you tell us, since you seem to know so much about it, meme flag faggot?

>:^)

take your meme flag off sweetie, i know its you; your posts like are black metal in the middle of chopin

Roastie detected.

>triggered by "meme flags"
post-2013 newfag detected
>sweetie
angry_boomer_momma.PNG

>take your meme flag off sweetie
lol dumb bitch

>post-2013 newfag detected
hahahahahaha

thanks sweetie, i knew it was you :^)

Oh, you're a potato lol

>I own land and I pay taxes. I have no education, just books and more recently internet.
Nice LARP.

fuck it yall get the short version
>be female
>be attractive
>work hard
>make money

now tell me how I can make a single fucking friend that doesn't want to fuck me or rip me off.

thats funny way of spelling aryan

:D I'm still in massive debt for it.

ill be your friend

>3/5ths
for what purpose?
if you intend to enslave us, why count us as people at all?

>what will it take
for enough men to not give a shit about womens rights collectively. nothing more, nothing less.

>make a single friend that doesnt want to fuck me or rip me off
sounds like a rather scathing condemnation of our gender if you cant find a single straight woman who is sisters before misters.

that said I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who is kind in this world or any.

you buy your tyrolean hat yet or are you still wearing one of these?

>all the triggered whores ITT
These threads are golden, not just because women ALWAYS take the bait, but because it shows how many STD spreading thots are lurking Sup Forums trying to slide threads and fuck with perceptions.
>The female is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But take off her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
Truth.

It's a reference to the 3/5ths compromise. Though it's not really need since gender ratios are mostly the same everywhere unlike the ratio of slaves to humans. Cunts could be counted for purposes of representation or not and it wouldn't really matter.

>triggered whore
>already posted my obviously male face itt
how embarrasing

Would that mean black women should each be counted as 9/25 of a person?

>tyrolean
>these
I'd wear either, fuck the fashion police. I'll wear mens slacks too because I like having actual pockets. wanna fite about it?
>triggered
you're an illiterate dipshit senpai. all I did was ask why 3/5ths a person, its clearly a dig at slavery era but what exactly is the purpose? why add long division to your property?

see this guys not retarded
I'm aware of the old slavery law I just dont see the point. do you want extra seats for every woman or something? currently you already have seats for every woman so having us count as 3/5ths would mean you'd have less seats, and then, what, are we 3/5ths of a person like for laws, if you kill one of us do you get 3/5ths a sentence? this all seems rather arbitrary and stupid.

>if you intend to enslave us, why count us as people at all?
To hold you responsible for your crimes; women will be forced to have agency in the coming patriarchy. Can't really punish someone who is considered a farm animal, it makes no sense. Also, its degenerate to mate with farm animals. So women will logically be considered fractional persons, which is objectively true.

youtube.com/watch?v=2tIrFAe1yx4

no, you just told me a few months back you were going to buy a tyrolean hat beacause you were tired of the kind i already posted, dont you remember?

>schizo thinks she's talking to the same person in every thread
Take your pills and go to bed cat lady.

P L U M P !
Also, wives are property

>senpai
Hi lebbit.

>all I did was ask why 3/5ths a person
lol it wasn't clear from the context you dumb fuck? You got baited and you still don't realize it.

They should go sit in the back of the room.

theres only about 100 active posters on Sup Forums who regularly post, shes the mlp dyke who always shows up in women threads and posts like her only options are islam and being forced into heteromarriage. Shes cute, i like her :^)

>hey remember when you did this thing you didn't do?
no?
>dont want to fuck a farm animal
so its okay to only be fucking 2/5ths a farm animal?

if women are forced to have agency, why count us as lesser? wouldn't that lower our personal accountability and therefore your ability to punish us?

I never said I hated that kind of hat. sounds like you mistook someone else for me for a while.

not a chance sweetie

>currently you already have seats for every woman so having us count as 3/5ths would mean you'd have less seats
Yeah, but it would balance out. Each state would have less representatives but they'd generally have the same proportion of representatives they had before. The whole purpose of counting non-people for representation was for states with more of them to get more representatives.
Cunts aren't people, they can't be held responsible for crime. Would you hold your neighbor's dog responsible for shitting on your lawn?

>theres only about 100 active posters on Sup Forums
>Page impressions per month: 703,000,000
>Unique visitors per month: 27,700,000
>Posts per day: 900,000-1,000,000
lol fuck off back to whatever potato farm you came from

>women can't be held responsible for crime.
Cunt detected.

then whats the point?
you have to substantiate some kind of difference.
>Yeah, but it would balance out. Each state would have less representatives but they'd generally have the same proportion of representatives they had before. The whole purpose of counting non-people for representation was for states with more of them to get more representatives.
which is only another reason this makes no sense.

unique vistors =/= frequent posters champ

not your hucklebearer, im talking about your hat

You can't hold a piece of property responsible for things, it isn't a person. Anything it does is it's owner's fault

I know you are talking about my hat. I just dont understand why you think I hate this kind of hatI never said anything like that.

>its okay to only be fucking 2/5ths a farm animal?
A 100% house pet, you mean? House pets are cleaner than beasts of the field. But tbhfam, more like an appliance or furniture, because I have more resepct for cats and dogs.

>it isn't a person
3/5th person is enough person to be guilty of disobedience -- nice try though, cunt.

not that you hate it, just that you were tired of it and wanted to get a tyrolean hat; or more specifically i posted a tyrolean hat and you told me that you were tired of your current hat (you posted a picture) and said you were going to get one like the one i posted. This was probably like november?

lol schizo, not everyone is your fucking imaginary friend from that one thread a year ago, jesus christ

yes they are, this is my autistic friend simulator :^) besides she can comfirm everything ive said about her except for the hat

You sound like the most insufferable newfag cunt. Please stop posting and leave this place forever

thats nice sweetie

Even 3/5ths is overdoing it, really. Women only simulate intelligence and human responses; they're really just stunted infantile homunculi aping the traits of fully formed human beings (men).

>litterally I just want to fuck a pet and have my waifu be the omega of my 3 pets
so what you're saying is there will be no difference socially by categorizing us this way, other than that it facilitates your pet play fetish.

do you have any reason other than muh magical realm?

I dont remember the tired of it thing either, just that I'm frustrated at finding cute hats

Women shouldn't be considered one percent, they should be property. That is the natural way and brings happiness and success to the whole family.

>all this naive literalism
How many times do you have to be laughed at for taking bait before you learn to spot it?

>REEEEEEE angry roastie noises
This is why no one wants women around, you're so fragile and boring with your responses.

I have one of the most advanced consciousnesses on this planet.
Come across really woke females every now and then.
They are still retarded fucksleeves with no rationality.

>3/5
(((ancap))), pls. Women have no say in politics.

>we're just pretending
I'm not naive you retard. nor am I triggered, I just dont get the point. it doesnt seem to help your cause in any way.

Nigger.

>pretending
You're confused, we're pretending to let you be 3/5th persons legally. In reality, we're going to use you as game animals once artificial womb technology becomes vialbe. The joke was that we were understating our actual intentions, but that went right over your head.

>REEEE I'm not naive
Naive literalist =/= "naive, as in, immature or ignorant".