So how bad of a Chimpout can we anticipate when Obama gets frog marched during Black History Month?

So how bad of a Chimpout can we anticipate when Obama gets frog marched during Black History Month?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh Fuck I forgot about Black History month that'd be so deliciously poetic

>rich politician
>being arrested ever

You're as bad as those radio cuckservatives masturbating to Hillary getting locked up.

Why not? He's already acquired counsel.

God Yes.

Bump.

crippling russia is not a crime

You're as bad as those libshits who think trump will be impeached

I'm a political realist. You fucks are so far up your own asses, you think you can meme anything into existence. Mark these words.

>Hillary will die of old age in her own home
>Obama will vacation every day until he dies of old age
>Cuckservashits like you will get btfo every single year and never get what you really want

>A rich politician will never go to jail.

The difference is Trump committed no crimes and Obama committed many crimes.

I like how you think, user..

>Trump committed no crimes

Ha! Ok buddy whatever you think.

You still don't get it

Not worse than I am prepared for. Who needs a gun?

Detroit will burn. Again.

Youre a dumbfuck, thats for sure.

>drumpf is going to jail!

You're Delusional.

Trump is the other side of the same coin and you all fell for it. Just the next generation of Cuckservatives being forged on Sup Forums.

lol it's all in your mind faggot. You have every reason to be shook and you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

The mainland will be destroyed including Alaska. Hawaii will be the new USA. Territories will all come together to throw a party.

The only delusion right now is trump derangement syndrome. Every single "resistance" movement in Hollywood crashes and burns. NFL, Oscars, Grammy's, all burnt.

I don't think the chimpout will be too bad if at the same time that happens the truth comes out that he isn't even American at all.

The president can do whatever he wants, unless you fuck with an important family you're good. The Clintons are too new to the game to be considered important so Trump is in no danger.

He's a real estate mogul. You don't get that big without bending some rules.

If you think a normal American can go from nothing to Trump without creating their own quasi governments you're insane.

Once they expose the child raping it's gonna be a whole new ball game.

What crime, name 1

idk but we better remind the niggers of this significance so they know to chimpout extra hard

YEAH GUISE EXPOSING THE ACTUAL CORRUPTION IN WASHINGTON IS TOTALLY JUST BEING ANOTHER KEKSERVATIVE PLOY, YOU'D TOTALLY GET A FULL 14/88 EXPERIENCE IF YOU JUST SUCKED IT UP LIKE GOOD GOYIM AND DIDN'T QUESTION THINGS!!!!!

Black people don't really BELIEVE in Obama. They aren't loyal to him. They know perfectly well deep down that he's fake shit (much more than liberal whites do).

When he does the perp walk, I highly doubt they'll handcuff him.

Was he holding office because it not you're an absolute mongoloid holy shit what do you think an impeachable offense constitutes in the context of Trump vs Obama you obese retard?

I was in class what the fuck came out?!

trump is going to glide through 8 years, not changing shit except for laws that got in the way of his business. Then the Democrats will take over and everything will go back to normal except with bigger government control.

source?

It burns every Halloween. The rest of us don't even pay attention anymore.

stop being a poorfag and try buying a single good gun

>Territories will all come together to throw a party.
Shortly before devolving into all out gang warfare and then starving to death.

Sure thing, Boss. He won't change anything, we should all just fucking kill ourselves now because it's all ogre and we're doomed, amirite?

Why don't you start first, trust me, I'll shotgun myself IMMEDIATELY after you do. After all, what do you have to lose?

>Walther P99AS
>buy a good gun
Pick one

Lol talk about delusional. There is no coin, one force is here is evil and proveably guilty while the other is good and clean. No "hurrrr there both bad" here faggot

He won't be, but it will make me cum buckets if he was. Another black man going to jail for committing crimes. I would have to take the week off work to just sit back and enjoy it all.

#ImWithHurrDurr

You know there isn't one

>your side sucks I didn't even want to win!
The ramblings of a sore LOSER.

>Black people don't really BELIEVE in Obama
White upper-middle-class race traitors worship 0bama like a messiah.

this is the biggest reason trump might not pull the trigger on O.

MANELETS BTFO

almost as bad as when tump has the grandson of Jospeh Rosefield in to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for kids during February.

Obstruction of justice.

Hasn't happened.

Well I suppose because you said so, it must be true.

Gee whiz, I wish the answers to these sorts of things were all this easy.

I could die happy mag dumping into that chimpout.

We need to meme this

>On December 7, 2011, Blagojevich was sentenced to 14 years in prison.[7] He was also given two other concurrent sentences in addition to the 168-month sentence. Federal prison does not use parole; he must serve at least 85% of the 168-month sentence before becoming eligible to be given supervised release.[162] On March 15, 2012, Blagojevich reported to a federal prison in Colorado to begin serving his sentence. The Federal Bureau of Prisons currently lists Blagojevich's expected release date from prison May 23, 2024

It being true because I said so is no more or less valid than it being true because libtards such as yourself say so.

Obama is untouchable. First black president will never go down. Fortunately. Clinton and many other are within grasp.

2018 will be the year when the memes become real

Trump's impeachment is coming Russian Shills.

No but really, you're all seriously fucking deluded if you think anything serious will happen from a fake memo written by a guy known for fabricating bullshit. It's all to try and bring down Mueller. This is the last resort Republicans have because they are losing the presidency and congress this year.

History is happening.

Would Obama accept a pardon if given one or we he go to court.

signed: black

Expect brass and lead futures to be bullish this year

They won't do shit fuck all about it.

Tomorrow night is going to sound like breeding time in the at the zoo.

2 days till Nigger month

>when Obama gets frog marched
THe only time heads of state get arrested is when one nation loses to another in a war. Heads of state are above the law because putting someone so presitgious on trial would jeopardize the prestige of the state, and the ruling class would never accept such a precedent being set.

You literally can't think of a single example in history where a head of state wound up arrested, except after a coup, revolution, or invason. There's a fucking reason why the rate is 0.0% percent, you dumb fucks.

So you're saying Trump is a pioneer?
Excellent.

>Trump is a pioneer
Of what?

fuck you nothing will happen to the best president ever, he did nothing wrong. and this is a waste of taxpayer dollers and stuff. he should have been voted in for a third term.

Trump wouldn't mar the office of the President like that. Obama is bulletproof

Of perp walking an ex head of state, numbnuts.
Somebody has to be first.
I say Obama.

>Of perp walking an ex head of state, numbnuts.
Which he hasn't done yet. he hasn't even perp walked the ex-secretary of state you LARPing retard. It won't happen because there is no law for aristocrats and oligarchs, but you'll keep LARPing like your comic book fantasies will all come true somehow. Obama, Clinton, and Trump are never going to prison, not ever. They'd Kennedy them before they put them in a courtroom, they can't afford to do anything else.

Boomers on this board are cancer.

>a constitutional lawyer getting caught committing any crime

come on now seriously. Even if he did anything wrong you can be sure there were several degrees of separation between him and whatever he supposedly did. It would take a special counsel to dig it up. You know, like the one currently looking into Trump's finances and Russian influence on the election