What went so wrong Sup Forums? Why wasn't I born in the Victorian era instead??

What went so wrong Sup Forums? Why wasn't I born in the Victorian era instead??

You're such a fucking retard

Are the poo streets calling to you?

Well there are some similarities user. You just need to know where to look. For example, the Satanic, child molesting panic of the 1880s and 1890s is very similar to the panics in the 1980s and 2016-Present. All true by the way and for the example same Cabal blackmail reasons. Fun Fact: The term "opera house" came about because theaters were considered "degenerate" in the late 1800s.

That penis needs to be circumcised

>implying we aren’t on the verge of this again

Chastity and degenercy come and go user just look at how colleges are treating young men and women in sexual relationships and the #metoo movement

It’s a backlash after decades of loose morals, it’s coming from the far left instead of the traditional religious right but the effect on society will be similar

Why, because you weren't. God intended you to live in this era to help clean up the mess the nigs, the nogs, and the white guilt have perpetuated on society. No sense in dwelling on what-could-have-been. Go lift weights, NEVER consume soy, arm yourself and be proficient at firearms, marry a white qt and have many babies with her, and be ready at a moments notice to fight for you and your family against the globalist, liberal, communist and negroid horde.

lol good eye user. Always looking at the penis. It must be worshiped just like the Talmad says.

is that (You) jim?

>Why wasn't I born in the Victorian era instead?
In order to have a good reason to fight. Will you?

Well that's California for ya, I'm glad I was born in America instead

what is he thinking

about how much he'd like a big hearty helping of boi pussy

is the pic shopped? Why are there naked men in the presence of a child?

This is legal, why?

kek
I'm never not amused by the sheer amount of butthurt intact penises actually cause.

How many people get hard ons when they walk around in public like this?

>"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
>"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

God wants you in this time and knows what he's doing and what's best for you. By patient endurance, offer your sufferings in union with Christ. The greater the challenge, the greater the grace and merit.

Puritan tard. There are nudist areas all over in Europe

Im sorry that you don’t like where civilazition is headed, sweetie, but you’re probably just an incel LOL

P.S. The force is female ;)

Thank God they have their shoes on, wouldn't want that delicate skin exposed to harm

lol at the old guy trying to make eye contact with the little girl

>look at my dick, look at it

Jesus fucking christ is that what an uncut dick really looks like? that is fucking disgusting and girls won't suck them because they taste bad.

hoods kys's

Because California?

>I want to live in one of the most filthy and corrupt time periods
victorian era was litterally when the jews gave us all the rope we needed to hang ourselves, the idea that you hold it up as some kind of ideal disgusts me and I'm a lefty.

>that pic

Jesus christ

>every people gets the government they deserve

>That pic
Good lord, the level of Thoting is off the charts
>These are someones daughters
fuck

tourist in london, I saw this, have pictures. Was on the bridge where those people got stabbed by a muzzie.

Some white guy was screaming at them that they have no shame and there are kids (there were.) Some Muslim guy just shook his head in disgust, looked at me and I shook my head too and sneered.

What a disgusting thing to do.

it's self-cleaning, I just rub it inside a cunt or anus and the semen makes it shiny and clean again. mmmm scrod! oh wait that's muh cock.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>tfw smaller penis than any of those men
Kill me

Kill yourself.

SMOL

eat your onions, white boi

At least back then gentlemen kept their depravities behind closed doors.

I can fucking smell it

>Why wasn't I born in the Victorian era instead??
you would been shoveling coal then died in a massive slum fire

murder's in the third floor bathroom, center of the house just coming up the stairs with a knife in his hands.

Congratulations, you found Waldo.

who gets gilded here?

Agreed. Look on the bright side...we actually have the chance to be the heroes.

Same bro.

Hey me too. Mine doesn't hang very well unless I'm sitting for a little while with a blanket. Then it lasts about 30 seconds before shrivelling up

Give me one good reason why these fags aren't hanging from an Elm tree.

>hard flaccid
Google it and fix it.

Will this era end like how the 60s ended?

That is the shit that needs sorting out. No minors at pride parades. Thanks you for your cooperation

wrong. correct solution is no pride parades

I don't want to be Christian but Christianity provides such convenient and empowering meaning to life, given that you truly believe it.

D-Deus vult!

>le born in le wrong gener-le-tion

>12 stitches on calf
that'll teach him to ride unclothed.

>What went so wrong Sup Forums?
everything
>Why wasn't I born in the Victorian era instead??
because what makes you actually you are the events that happened during your lifetime.
Your infant self was a blank template. The design and potential of the template was left up to genetics and environmental factors (mother smoking, drinking shit tap water, vaccine autisms). The template that is your genetics was stamped with each event of your childhood until you were formed.

Simply put, its impossible for you to have been born in the Victorian era because the events that formed you were not possible then.

Based looking faggot

Of course it's California