Re:Zero

first chapter of arc5 is out

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonwater123.wordpress.com
translationchicken.com/
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
yaraon-blog.com/archives/105296
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this still a shitty isekai with a stupid plot and dumb characters?

no it's a masterpiece and now fuck off

Time for some juicy politics again

Yes. Now go to yor OP and SnK generals.

How long is arc 5 compared to 4?

Thank you summary.
80 chapters, so about as long as Arc 3

Are all 34 chapters of arc 6 translated?

Ha, no.

Does Emilia get development in this arc

first 9 and parts of ch17 are translated on lemonwater123.wordpress.com
translationchicken started translating from chapter 33 onwards, currently finish chapter 34. translationchicken.com/

She fights Regulus. It's noted that this event had absolutely no impact upon her, and she doesn't even remember who he is.

If i remember right, she does end up enforcing her stance on loving Subaru after the Regulus incident, due to Regulus trying to force her to marry him.

It's something like she already has someone to love, from what I've heard. Still, that's kind of the dumbest reason for not marrying Regulus.

Regulus being a shit is reason enough.

>Whip
we castlevania now?

How strange, all I see is trash.

how popular are rem and emilia in japan?

That's both cool and cute.

Emilia is a bit more popular in japan than over here, but Rem is still at least five times as popular.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Hardcore parkour.

>using whip
Why he didnt pick spear?

A spear wouldn't be very useful. A whip is at least good for tricks.

Is the MC actually strong now

I don't care about the shitty plot

just tell me what happens to Rem

Still coma.
He got good at parkour.

>Still coma.

FUCK THIS HACK GOD DAMNIT

Oh and Subaru lost his memories so he has no idea who Rem is either.

>first kuroneko
>now this

why do I even bother anymore

what chapter is the one elsa appears for the first time in the mansion

I stopped exactly in that, but cannot remember the number.

So after months of Arc 4 the first Arc 3 face we see is Mimi? I'll take it.
Arc 4 Chapter 23

He's only written maybe ten chapters this year, at most. I'm still waiting for Subaru to die again.

Reminder that the shitty summaryanon skipped 2 important chapters

21679 to 4163

>Every time he tries to dictate where the finish line is, to give himself that satisfaction, Subaru puts his hand to his chest and thinks of that night.
What is "that night" that Subaru's referring to here?

He thinks of all those times he almost got a heart attack from masturbating too much.

Is Re:Zero a masterpiece?

Spoilers.
Subaru gets a promotion in the IF. He teaches women about clothing.

I wonder what fashion trends he could start

>Subaru gets this all to himself

HORK

Beako is so cute, I hant to hug her I suppose

>Petra is Betty's mom
Where were you when psychos, potatos and half-devils were btfo?

Review's from the same site you pulled that from
>Seem interesting at first because MC is the weakest creature and have cheat ability that when MC die he will goes back in time. The story is quite interesting but MC only focus to save people who he like and if MC cannot save them then MC die repeating until he can save them. Somehow I feel that MC is stupid like shit because he keep repeating a same mistake. Why don't MC go to the guild heir someone or find some powerful people, make contract with devil/demon, find good weapon, learn making trap, learn alchemist, use knowledge form japan to make some weapon, gathering information enemy weakness. Yeah I'm agree with Joshan that this loop get longer and sometime I feel frustrated because when MC almost win suddenly MC die again (F**K!!).

Rating: 2.5-3 stars
Translation: 5/5
[[5 star = almost all readers will enjoy. 4 star = large majority of readers will enjoy. 3 star = 50/50 of readers will enjoy. 2 star = a niche audience will enjoy. 1 star = maybe portion of niche audience will enjoy.]]
[[5/5 = Minor spelling and grammar errors. 4/5 = bigger grammar errors, no loss of meaning. 3/5 = bigger grammar errors, some loss of meaning. 2/5 = difficult to read and understand. 1/5 = unreadable.]]
I have dropped this, so I will not vote an official rating. I am a fan of the currently only anime season produced so far, and I wanted to read ahead. I started reading from the epilogue of V3 of this WN, where the anime leaves off.
The story is about a high school MC who gets transported to a fantasy world while on a trip to the convenience store. He encounters a half-elf girl, befriends her, and tags along with her. He runs into fatal situations, and discovers that he reappears as himself several days before dying, and retains his memories.
Continued

However, he is unable to tell anyone about this ability. MC is on a journey mostly to stay by his new "love interest's" side and protect her from these dangerous events, while trying to figure out why he's there and what his ability is for. There is romance, not-quite-harem, magical fantasy world, demi-humans, fantasy monsters, magic cults, martial skills and/or magic combat, and hints of political factions. No nation-building or cultivation. MC doesn't have any powers or ability progression, except the 1 mentioned.
I liked the anime, but not the novel. I can't speak about the first 3 volumes, but V4 so far is incredibly boring to me. The majority of the text consists of uninteresting or redundant dialogue. An entire chapter can be 1 conversation that goes around in circles or repeats the same details over and over, without providing any new information or adding to the story. This also affects the already slow pace.
As an example, the characters have already decided to go somewhere, but then they sit down and spend the entire chapter talking about going to that place. Then the next chapter is almost the same exact dialogue all over again while they sit in a carriage. The chapter after that, they arrive at their destination, hoping to find answers to some questions. But then it's another chapter of dialogue where they talk in an extremely roundabout way to reveal almost no new information. It makes me want to put the WN away and do something else.
The next issue is the content of the dialogue. Most of it is the MC one-sidedly flirting with the girl, and teasing a side character, with little reciprocation. I guess it's supposed to be cute and funny, respectively, but to me it doesn't convey well and just feels creepy and douchey.
Last main issue is that the MC sometimes sounds possessive and jealous. The anime also showed he is at times arrogant, angry, and immature.
Continued

This seems like the start of an abusive relationship to me, which taints the romance. But, he is a teenager, and the guy dies over and over again and sometimes loses his mind while he is tortured, so maybe it's understandable?
I really want to like the WN, because I enjoyed the anime. But the 1st 2 issues are huge. I don't know why this is so different from the anime's style. It could be that V4 is just a slow volume; there are no battles and MC doesn't have to use his ability, compared to the anime where MC dies all the time and has to figure out how to overcome each challenge.
I'd give it 2 stars for uninteresting, long dialogue, and add half a star because there are interesting chapters in between the boring ones. Fans of the anime, like me, still want to know what happens next, so that anticipation might bump up the rating to 3 stars for some readers. However, I am dropping this because I want to spend my time reading other things. I suspect Volume 4 is just slow, so maybe if you stick around longer, it might get better.
Other thoughts: This WN version is ahead of the LN. The English LN has also been licensed, so you may have some trouble finding translations. WN should still be free. I'm not sure about differences between the 2 version, but I think the TN wrote that the differences are minor.

Why do I have the feeling this guy is a Emiliafag

>He doesn't get the sin references in Subaru's personality

I think it's the knighting ceremony. It is his responsibility now to become stronger.
>It could be that V4 is just a slow volume; there are no battles and MC doesn't have to use his ability, compared to the anime where MC dies all the time and has to figure out how to overcome each challenge.
Arc 4 is admittedly fucking slow but even in Arc we had 3 episodes of setup before the loops happened

>Subaru working vigorously to become stronger for Emilia's sake.
Oh God, I love those two so much.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>Nee-sama's specialty is steaming potatoes
Was this foreshadowing? Is Ram going to kill Rem?

Just finished the 7 chapters after arc 4 and before arc 5 and I'm really impressed. I was so anxious that he would fuck the accolade up somehow but it was all so perfect. Now I'm even beginning to consider Beako as best girl instead of Emilia because her character is so great

Fuck off please holy shit

You tell the harmless catfaggot to fuck off but not this piece of shit?

So, anyone who knows parkour, how skilled is Subaru from what we see here?

Not an expert but he is getting the fundamentals down and after that its just experience.

If you can't see the qualities of beatrice you are beyond help, I suppose

>reddit filename
>shit taste
fuck off

People like you are why we invented gas chambers.

>shit taste
Not him but what did she do to make you mad?

>Now I'm even beginning to consider Beako as best girl instead of Emilia because her character is so great
He has no place here

You sound really trigger, obnoxious friend.

>[????: All the time, you’re just throwing up all sorts of trouble to annoy Betty, I suppose! If you don’t stop it with these, these sloppy, irresponsible shenanigans even Betty is not going to love you anymore!]

>[Subaru: Ooh, ooooooooh……th, then, t-that means?]

Cute!

So much for "Rem's Hero" kek remfags btfo again

>Getting mad just because someone said Emilia is better than that one meido.
Please fuck off and disappear like your useless potato.

Lmao butthurt remfags even beako has more handholding action than rem

Oh okay.
It's not like he's getting good exclusively for either Rem or Emilia nor should he.

>Rem
Ha. No.
This is a Echidna-only zone and all non-Echidna fags must fuck off

>Subaru is 24/7 with Emilia or Betty
>nearly forgot Rem existed and goes sit on her bedside for 10 minutes
>Emilia starts missing him already (loyal)
>he peaces out after 5 minutes because Rem is boring af

>would rather dedicate time to a girl in a literal coma then spend anymore time with Emilia
Damn

>pete almost as popular as Emilia

>never got to marry the fortuna
>ended up with only his hands as his gf

>implying he didn't tell Emilia to wait outside so he can quickly get it over with and continue having a blast with Emily

Wew Remfags on suicidewatch

What do people do with the food when they do things like this? How long does it have to sit in front of the picture before it's ok to eat it? Or do you throw it out?

Subaru would most likely avoid doing anything stupid that can upset Emilia (like spending more time with the potato and ignoring Emilia, etc.) since she is his Lady and his lover after all. Besides, causing any new conflict within their camp and becoming a hostile and unhappy couple would just ruin their public image and reduce their chance of winning the election.
So no Subaru would never be devoted to Rem more than to Emilia. At best, Rem could become Subaru's side bitch like she proposed to him a while back.

Rem selling kebab?

>and his lover after all
But she's not.

He doesn't even know who emilia is right now.

Reading the IF story, and Rem seems to be pretty good with children when she tries.

>Besides, causing any new conflict within their camp and becoming a hostile and unhappy couple would just ruin their public image and reduce their chance of winning the election.
Seriously? I doubt he thinks that way.
I don't think that would happen because Emilia's behavior up till now doesn't make it look like she gives THAT much of a shit.

Probably depends on the family. I think Subaru's parents would probably just talk about him for a while and then eat the piece together.
Of all the suffering people in Re:Zero I feel the worst for the Natsukis. They did nothing wrong and will probably never see their son again.

I'm amazed you faggots still fall for that bait

>his lover after all
what lover things do they do
>kiss
only happened once and never again

Subaru literally spends his nights with another woman
>So no Subaru would never be devoted to Rem more than to Emilia.

[Roswaal: …..This is quite surprising.]

The person that said this to Roswaal was Emilia. She takes place of Subaru, who is in a state of silence.
Roswaal is doubtful, but he looks at Emilia, who is puffed up with pride, and then closes one of his eyes. Then,

[Roswaal: You say that, but wouldn’t her awakening be troublesome for Emilia-sama? Subaru-kun has strong feelings for that girl, no matter how you look at it. In fact, they’re as strong as the feelings he has for you.]

[Emilia: Yeah. I think that’s right. Subaru will devote himself to that girl for a while, and he might stop caring about me as well.]

[Subaru: No. Under no circumstances would that…..]

happen. It shouldn’t happen.
He swears that his feelings towards Emilia would not waver from now on either.
It’s just that his feelings for Emilia were a different part of the entirety of his feelings. Him having strong feelings towards Rem is a fact, and just like Emilia said, if she were to wake up, there was no doubt that he’d become devoted to her.

However, she says “it’s fine” to Subaru. Then

[Emilia: If it makes Subaru turn the other way, that just means that I’ll be the one this time to do my best for you to turn my way. I’m not worried about Subaru suddenly not being there. Therefore, I’ll also have you come my way, no matter how madly in love you become with Rem with how cute she is.]

[Subaru: Eh? Emilia-tan!?]

Pretty sure we are talking about the present (Arc 5) time period.

>Besides, causing any new conflict within their camp and becoming a hostile and unhappy couple would just ruin their public image and reduce their chance of winning the election.
You do know that its public knowledge that he sperged out and they got into a big fight and everyone thinks he's a fucking retard right?

It's the only way the threads stay alive sadly

You forgot to add everyone in the Crusch/Jew(maybe) camps thought Subaru and Rem were fucking before she got erased. Meaning he didn't give a shit about appearances.

Rem isn't awake tho

>Roswaal: You say that, but wouldn’t her awakening be troublesome for Emilia-sama? In fact, they’re as strong as the feelings he has for you.
Yeah no chance Subaru would be that devoted to the potato and simply ignore Emilia all the time. Not to mention that everyone could be exaggerating Subaru's feelings for potato there.

Oh no, one of Roswaal's maids might be fucking one of Roswaal's butlers? The scandal.

"STARS WHAT MAKE HISTORY"
Is it really not "that"?

guy who said he pledged himself to Emilia fucking the maid instead is different

Are we reading the same things here?

His love for her didn't change.