Hello, Friends

Hello, Friends.
For the ones who don't know, there is a Sup Forums Whatsapp chat. We're currently looking for new members. Anyone who wants to join, just join through chat.whatsapp.com/LDWdtgpLwp2GHDnGkszwOk
>WHATSAPP IS NOT SECURE

Whatsapp has been made secure for quite a long time now, given there's p2p encryption

>YOU'RE NSA

They probably already have all your data

>HUELANDER

the group is made of people from all around the world, i'm just the one making the thread

>TELEGRAM

I don't think telegram is appropriate for Sup Forumschat

If you don't know what a whatsapp is, it's just a message app for phones. Just get it on your phone, and click on the link to be added to the chat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NSA here, they're not one of us

AYO ANONS
JOIN THE DAMN CHAT

>he has a smartphone

ALSO YOU DAMN FAGGOT MODZ BETTER NOT KILL THE THREAD YOU COMMUNIST PAGAN FAGGOTS

Member of the chat. Pic related.

Bump

WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, c'mon Brazil, get real. Why would you even need a Sup Forums chat anyway?

WTF, I love this idea now!

If you’re a liberal swipe left NO LIBERKEKS PLOX DANKS

Sup Forums IS OWNED BY A CHINK WHO SELLS UR INFO TO THE NSA

Fair enough.

NSA with VPN here, can confirm not us.

Come join us, user, we have cute girls with cute dogs.

This chat is pretty old, from way before Zucc took it over. And if you've been in here for that long, you know how Sup Forums nowadays is just shills and Shareblue. It's kinda nice to see some old/pol/-esque debates. We have no polish on our chat as well, and it's a shame you're not interested in joining us

Why pic the ecuatorian flag? Management instructs to always use leaf or straya, as it's easier to derail the thread

Le bumpo

pick*

Bumparoo

user it’s really cold out, why don’t you join our comfy chat?

Definitely FBI, saged

The timing of all of the posts (nigga you're changing flags every minute or something?), the fact that it's called a pre-chat which would hint at it being linked to some weird external API, not to mention that you'd have my phone number which could then be directly correlated to a bunch of other services (amongst them facebook if I had one), supposedly eight different posters in this thread and yet no one's talking. And what the fuck is up with them filenames, kek'd. I'll have to pass. because it seems like you're trying to turn me into el goblino. Next time offers shekels.

>being this paraniod

Lemme explain
The chat is made of many people, many of which are posting ITT. However, as new people are joining in the chat, the same people posting here are going there to talk to the newfags, which is quite a bit more interesting. Also, some just bumped the thread and went to sleep, as it's late on most of the western world rn.
It's called pre-chat because it's a filter. I can explain it in the very own pre-chat if you want to join, but it's just some precaution we have come to adopt. Idk what you mean by external API and how it relates to it being called pre-chat, but I'll answer it if you make your question a bit more specific.
Filenames are just the standard way WhatsApp saves pictures. As I've said, many of the people bumping in here are already in the chat.
Also, gook moot sold us all out long ago. Don't believe for a second you aren't on a few lists, even if you do not join us

>TFW when you just want to get along with the agents and wish them a - excuse me - damn good cup of coffee to start the day off and they just call you paranoid instead
youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI

Yeah, it's 5am here, I need to be up in three hours, so I'm off to bed, but I'll leave this on auto. I'll check the thread once I wake up to see how much I could earn potentially. Don't believe for a second you aren't on a few lists
Probably. Sad, isn't it?

Kek. Nice initiative

Not that sad I guess. Not like we can even think of working for the NSA or ShareBlue anyways.
Also, in three hours I feel like you'll just join the pre-chat and be ignored, as everyone responsible for managing it will be asleep. If you're willing to take advice from a lightly suspicious Brazilian, join the pre-chat, let's have some friendly talk, and if you dislike the idea you can just leave

pls join the chat guys, there's nothing to worry about!

Join us you fucking niggers we give crypto advice

>mfw a based Sup Forums chat appears

Bump for shits and giggles
Gas the kikes race war now

Trust me go-I mean, guys. There's literally nothing to worry about!

JOIN ANONS, WE'RE NOT THE REAL ENEMIES.

this

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

fuck off bootlicker
hitler was ajew puppet

you gotta look further, my friend

churchill was akike puppet too
anglos are pathetic lap dogs whos' time has run up

Yeah, not joining a group so that some asshole can send cp to my shit and get me v&. Fuck yourself.

now that's the first time i've heard this one.
Why would someone send you CP when you could easily have said person's phone and report them back?

burgers arent wanted anyways

fuck whatsup where's the discord goys please
phone posting is gay
someone gibe a cord link now!!

you're gay, lmao