>Idlib/Hama/Aleppo Jan 25
imgur.com/1j8PlTz
>Yarmouk Camp Jan 26
imgur.com/V4A9H3h
>Afrin Canton Jan 25
imgur.com/Q07dAGu

Devs Jan 29
>ISIS announces Inghimasi against Military academy in Kabul city
>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city.
>Russia urges Damascus government to hold peace talks with the East Ghouta rebels
>Turkish Forces capture Hemame, Ushaghi, and Mamelan villages and a Hill near Rajo town in Afrin Canton
>Leader of the opposition Turkish Party(CHP) wishes to establish peace dialogue with the Syrian Government
>SAA has been ordered to allow SDF free passage through Aleppo from Afrin and Manbij. Kurdish Fighters to be given priority in Syrian Hospitals in the Fight against the Turkish Military.
>American Military not considering withdrawing from Syria
>Iraqi Government will take part in Syrian Peace talks; Kurds not to take part in Sochi peace talks.
>Turkish Forces capture 3 villages and strategic Hill in Afrin Canton - Most of North-Eastern Afrin now under Turkish Fire control
>Muslim World League - Saudi Organization - Denounces Holocaust denial
>Fitbits and GPS heatmap reveal Military base outlines and individual running paths and patterns.
>Turkish convoy in Idlib is halted by Russian airstrikes

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fepVmzlmcU4
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/map-syrian-army-begins-march-saraqib-city-new-stage-idlib-offensive-kicks-off/
youtube.com/watch?v=I4XwB7de2xw
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5076808,00.html
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/evil-regimes-must-prevented-netanyahu-putin-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Assad is not a dictato-

...?

memriposting

What happened with the roach convoy?
Is wwiii happening?

I was worried 2018 was going to be boring but seeing Tillerson get BTFO within days of re-announcing official US policy of trying to Mossad the Assad I am pleased
All I need is an ISIS attack and I will be satiated

Literally nothing. It didn't get hit, reports of it returning fire aren't true, they were deterred from entering Al Eis from the shelling, weren't even there in the first place. It's fucking nothing

Death to America.

Full Assad control >>>> Turkey annexing kurdish syria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (((other options))).

Is Turkey, dare I say, BTFO?

>NO
>THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!
>IM IN CHARGE HERE!

What did he mean by this?

Erdogan is doing God's work.

>America is a democ-

>implying democracy is a good thing

This.

is international law worth fighting for?
I have the feeling people point out illegality less and less...wouldn't this ultimately bring the world back to a pre WW2 state?

>when you are securing relations with Turkey, but deep down inside you just want to bomb the entire country to the stone age, but they have that Bosphorus so you try and repress it

The TÜRK woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.

Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is large. Her domineering size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is busty, as a result of her high levels of progesterone. This gives her the appearance of health and strength. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK woman's demeanor is one of alphaness. She is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her vagina. The TÜRK vagina is tightest of all the races. As the vagina is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK woman the most feminine of women. This tight vagina is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to squeeze the entire length of the penis. Its vaginal muscles ensure that when the man ejaculates, every last drop of his seed will immediately enter the fecund womb of the TÜRK woman.

In total, the TÜRK woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK woman is the epitome of femininity

>bomb your rightful clay
Not the smartest thing if you ask me.

Yes, America is a representative republic.

Protests have spread across more than a dozen cities in just one day, more are expected.

Daily reminder Kurds have no place in this world

Do you like the OC I made for you?

>False flag from Iran to try and scare the populace into not revolting

Was Givi real or a character created by the kgb?

Sunrise over Syria
Let's get this PARTY STARTED!

I am not saying Iran will fall, I am saying Iran is already falling, get it right. It is already past the breaking point, no turn around from here.

>that image

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Iran's still having protests? I thought those ended weeks ago

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fepVmzlmcU4
As Caspianreaport said.

They did
The only things left are a few meme sized ones
He just shitposting

Hehehehehe
NANI?

SUNRISE SEND THE BOMBS

Yeah. Iran pacified protests now, because they lacked leaders and foreign support. Let's hope that it'll stay that way.

It's a bait you faggots take literally everyday. I'm starting to think you deserve all this mutt shitposting.

I don't think the people who have had to live with this war for the last several years think of it as a party, and to treat is as such makes light of the deaths of all these soldiers who have given their lives for their country.

They did for a brief time, there are all sorts of happenings apart from protests that have been continuing. Worker strikes and some people have been going around setting fire to shrines of the ayatollahs and IRGC owned buildings, headquarters etc, throughout Iran. The last protests mostly included students, but now the older generations are joining in because of the killings of protestors and various other reasons like unpaid wages and banks preventing people from taking out their savings.

Who knows now?

There's a police helicopter hovering above my house and I can see men moving in the bushes.
This is It, the fucking ASIO have found me, goodbye mates

Ps, the Greek is a tranny abs the only faggot I've ever met I didn't want to strangle to death

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/map-syrian-army-begins-march-saraqib-city-new-stage-idlib-offensive-kicks-off/

It's happening!

How many times do we have to tell you to fuck off to /soc/ you fucking cancer

Neat. We need more gains.

Too laye the Turks have taken Idlib.

The Turks have taken your mom's ass

*the Jews

Interesting

But I preffer the Lebanese STRONK Girls

Why bother with names like that?
Just call it the NeoHolocauster-9000. That's what it is.

Nope. Turks hold only a small part of Idlib near Afrin, nothing more.

iran has already fualllen. it is rightful kurdish clay. turkey now ohas idlib, it is rightful ottoman clay. if you look at talmud it shows that both kurds and turks are brothers of israel, and therefore it is rightful jewish clay. inshallah roach goys and kurdkikes you serve us well

wew ID is looking fresh

Can someone translate this nonsense into English?

>j00

larp bait that i gave up on halfway through

>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city.

F

>majoosi magic

My Palestinfu

she is ma daughter. praying bibi releases her someday

>someday watching TGSNT with Ahed

إن شاء الله

Thekrak de chevier is built. We are never leaving the holy land.

In the end Manbij will go to SAA.

>someday chaperoning movie date

Every inch will be liberated after all. At the risk of being a chesscuck I actually think Assad is being smart sitting the current mess out. The best way to fight these sort of convoluted messes is to get everyone else to fight each other.

Bibi likes to imprison young girls for some reason

Not while Assad is president

Maybe because they like to strap on suicide bombs and attack Israel??

>risk of being a chesscuck
Attributing highly strategic long term plans taking into account global politics to Assad is not being a chesscuck but acknowledging the reality of what has been going on since 2012
If Russia is running circles strategically around the rest of the world with limited resources
Assad is teleporting around the galaxy with only a rusty bicycle

>meeting her folks

I hope they serve hummus.

I thought mutt hours were over

I guess what I mean is that sometimes people call being lucky or just fucking up 4d chess because they think that it will pay off and that it was the plan all along. That of course isn't a falsifiable premise.

Russia does strategy and the US doesn't so that automatically puts them ahead. Considering the US thinks fancy toys win wars anyone with a bit of brainpower can beat them/us.

Yeah. Assad is the Napoleon of modern ME.

Let's just hope he doesn't reinstate the drill manual of 1791.

I made a tribute to Buk

youtube.com/watch?v=I4XwB7de2xw

We are jobless neets. We stay up all night and sleep till lunch.

Ahahaha, apparently Hadi got btfo?

Speak for yourself

ummm where the fuck is updates on saudi's and UAE separatists btfo each other in aden developments?

hmm i wonder why. probably figuring out a way to arrest those under 3 years of age
>the way they treat children is fucking disgusting. at least this dude got suarez'd by our lion
>Bashar w/ time-traveling bike
A S S A D a l w a y s W I N S

Glorious Southern Rebels rose again
And through these events I was able to discover more evidence of Saudis supporting terrorists
Saudis only support base in the country is the Muslim Bros but apparently a weird salafist version
>inb4 raydid post

Barrel bombs anyone?

The Palestinian Security Services have uncovered 12 barrel bombs planted along a road in the Tulkarm area, a Palestinian security source told Ynet on Saturday.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5076808,00.html

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/evil-regimes-must-prevented-netanyahu-putin-video/

IDK what to think about that.

Putang is a crypto jew and works for Israel

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ADEN!!!!!!!!!!

Only source for info on Yemen I have is leddit.

no previous.......

so much for jews knowing everything...

Don't you guys have a jewish prime minister?

>Russia indirectly help Turks in operation olive branch
>Turks indirectly help Russia with Idlib

How accurate is this?

Apparently Gazprom announced a few months ago that a gaspipe through Turkey was confirmed a bit after Sergei was in Turkey

Putin's body language... Holy fuck.

Play it in slo mo , when the fucking kike says 20 mil you can see Putin die inside. The fucker couldn't even get the numbers right.

Its all a game, Putin can't go bankai for now. Kill them one at a time.

The ruskies will inherit the earth and the universe. Too cunning and too brutal for the 53%

>bomb the entire country to the stone age
Only am*Ricans with no culture or loyalty do that, but the Orthodox warriors of Christ know very well to cherish Tsargrad and the homeland of the apostles and early churches.

I think roaches already start building their part of pipe and gas terminals. Seen it on Tass sometime ago.

Impossible. His intervention saved Syria, which was against Israel's interests.

I wonder if Turks can push Idlib to enter negotiations with SAA and Russia for an end to the conflict

It would surely make Russia seem like a global leader

I know Tigers are strong but SAA must be pretty war exchausted by now

I'm not sakike.

>I know Tigers are strong but SAA must be pretty war exchausted by now
>war exhaustion
War exhaustion is a stupid western/jewish invention

Remember that after Idlib south and some pockets will remain.