Republicans have finally gone to far. This will lead to revolution

Republicans have finally gone to far. This will lead to revolution.

Bring it niggers

We are waiting for libtards and commies to try it so the day of the rope can commence.

MARK HIS WORDS user

That last part makes him sound like a federal agent

We’re waiting.

>starts his paragraph rebuttal with a strawman
Classic plebbit

kek, no it fucking won't.
Nothing that happens here short of full on executions in the street en masse will lead to revolution.
We have too many distractions, the majority are too easily subverted, and our lives here are nowhere near bad enough to warrant it.

i thought chris-chan-eddit was banning ctr employees

When do we get to dispatch the degenerates back to hell?

what the fuck is that retard talking about?
the FBI and Clinton didn't try to destroy america, the Democrats just abused their power to stay in power

that fucking appeal to occam's razor by using emotional language is fucking disgustingly dishonest
not to mention there is still 0 (zero) evidence for collusion between the Russians and Trump

Good. We need a civil war while the demographics are still in whites favor.

"one of those 2nd amendment types" that's b8 lmao desu

>liberals
>"lol why do you need guns retards? you think you need to fight the government? That's an insane idea and is just a cover for your sick fantasy of killing people"
>Trump Elected
>"we must enact a revolution now"

THEN FUCKING DO IT PUSSIES

Apparently he didn't teach his lil niglet muzzle awareness.

>one of those second amendment types
this is a blatant tell.

Gun owners call themselves gun owners, even describe themselves gun nuts. This is because owning guns is something they do, and do every day.

A liberal faggot would refer to xerself as a "2nd Amendment Type" because they only ever consider guns in a political debate context. Never as a fun day out with the boys, never as a tool for home defense, and never as a weapon to be deployed against tyranny, insurrection, or foreign invasion.

Just one of those 2nd Amendment debate things.

fucking faggots

>mark my words I'm not a tolerant liberal
lel

They would get completely flattened in a civil war though. Im sure some of them have guns, but gun ownership is way skewed to the Right and the police force and military are also skewed to the Right.

The steele dossier is not credible and a bunch of garbage. Also he conveniently left out Manafort.

>unpack
lol why do they always use flavor of the month buzzwords in unison like this

unpack...lmao more like packing fudge

>congress orders 4 page memo be released detailing corruption
>this is treason
they freak out over nothing

>This will lead to revolution.
Good. Fucking try it. Anti-Whites will hang on tDotR

>This will lead to revolution.

Please do it. Nothing would make me happier than seeing piles of dead commies in the streets of DC.

first thing I saw. this problem takes care of itself

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

COME ON NIGGERS LET ME SEE YOUR TOUGH FACE. LETS SEE WHO WINS THE VIOLENCE GAME

>They would get completely flattened in a civil war though. Im sure some of them have guns, but gun ownership is way skewed to the Right and the police force and military are also skewed to the Right.
but but Harry Potter's army and the rebels from star wars won

It's another 'Enforcing the Law' is armageddon episode. Can we gas these fucks yet?

>This will lead to revolution
Bring it on, we're ready, we're waiting - and we're angrier than you could ever hope to be in your wildest dreams limp wrist. Sage goes in all fields.

I literally never get tired of reading reddit salt

That's a LARP. There's no such thing as a Liberal second amendment type. Hes playing video games in his room.

>Trump is in collusion with a foreign government
>people are upset Obama and the FBI spied on him as a result

really makes you think

hes not a librul

wake me up when they actually do something other than rattle their mouths online

I'm honestly just embarrassed for them at this point. Their bluff has been called so many times now that they must realize on some level that nobody takes it seriously I mean Jesus god just imagine pic related 2 hours into a civil war.

I'm just waiting for Rachel Maddow to explain all of this. I've been off of the politics train for the past couple of months and I'm a bit lost on all of this.

>thumb outside your fist
>they're constantly repeating this as a reminder after looking up "how to throw a punch" online
>only fist they've ever made at anyone went up an ass
>no worry about thumb breakage there

>Implying these people are capable of independent rational thought.

this I can’t think of a scenario where I’d call myself a second amendment type

2A is a very popular saying in right wing circles, your statement is stupid and untrue

these limp wristed niggers still larping?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

How many gun owners call themselves "second amendment types"?

I've taken scarier shits than this snowflake.

Really? Because I see shitposts about muh 2A all the time and they never refer themselves as that.

Of course the 2A is a popular phrase, but nobody refers to themselves as a "2nd Amendment Type". they would most often say gun owner, or gun nut, or I'm a huge supporter of gun rights. that queer is bluffing. he should play russian roulette with a semiauto

-Starts with a strawman.

-Stating that FISA warrant was simply "incorrect" is an understatement.

-ACTUAL EVIDENCE shows that the DNC laid out a clear attempt to frame the Trump campaign with Russian collusion.

-A side question is WHY they went through this much trouble as simply winning an election has never added up for me. They're covering up something much bigger.

-No such proof of any Trump collusion (legal or otherwise) exists in the public sphere.

-There is absolutely no publically available evidence to suggest that Carter Page was already under surveillance

-Even if he was, there would STILL NOT HAVE BEEN PROBABLE CAUSE to unmask members of the Trump team.

-No matter how much the left loves to jack off his image, Christopher Steele should not be assumed credible. He's a known leftist who was working as Hillary's henchman through Fusion GPS and no one knows where he got his information.

-The FBI (and others) DID conspire for the purposes of helping to elect Hillary Clinton. This is a fact as sure as the sun will rise. Every single declassified document and text message that has emerged as a result of public pressure and FOIA requests, BACKS UP THIS VERSION OF EVENTS.

-When the truth of these events hits public eyes, we won't have to worry about Republicans killing the investigation. People will demand that the investigation be killed in exchange for one against members of our government who abused their power.

The Day of the Long Fall is coming, commies

>The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Actually, these same people have been pressuring Japan for ages to become more "diverse". The Left has really come to hate Japan and everything about it; even going so far as to hate their video games, anime etc, simply because they will not go along with the agenda. We're told to believe that muslim terror attacks and general violence are just a normal aspect of living in a big city, meanwhile Tokyo, largest city in the world, remains free of this sort of thing. Everybody who spends a little bit of honest reflection on the matter knows why. Japan absolutely destroys the Left's narrative and they're doing everything they can to get them to comply so we no longer have an example to point to when making the case for a de facto ethnostate.

>Republicans have finally gone to far. This will lead to revolution.

Internet tough guys are the best.

Watch out guys hes not a "tolerant libewal".

"I'm so fucking scared of some fucking l33t nogunz from plebbit" the post.

Gotta try harder than this, shills.

I hope the .0001% of the population that consists of militant lefties come out of the woodwork. The minute they start waltzing down the street in black masks making physical threats with whatever shitty gun they got to show how serious they were (probably some shitty Century Arms AK because muh communism) they'll quickly realize that most of the guns belong to those who vehemently disagree with their viewpoints. 90% of them are sniveling cowards with blue hair and a BMI in the hundreds. Their """revolution""" would be DOA.

>MARK MY WORDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I LIKE THE 2ND AMENDMENT, I'LL SHOOT YOU WITH MY GUN
>SEE YOU ON THE THE OTHER SIDE
Looking at his profile...
>likes the eagles NFL team
>likes the kneeling shit
>posts in politics
I have a feeling we don't need to be worrying about this guy shooting anyone.

You ignorant cunt: Occam's razor says trump has been owned by the Russian mob & banks for decades before Putin even thought of making him president. KYS

I want to join in on this, but how would I know who to shoot? Half of the whites are leftist scum.

Thank god. My body is ready

No real gun owner would ever refer to himself like this. This guy is an assmad liberal venting like a child.

Checked

>thinking anything politics based will start a revolution in the US of Burger

RETARD ALERT.

Nothing short of grocery stores being empty ( or EBT cards not working) and the power grid being offline is going to cause a revolution. So long as fat africans and fat americans in general have their food, a fridge that keeps it fresh and their internet/receptacles working nothing is going to happen. If you think otherwise, you haven't been paying attention or maybe you just sit in your room all day avoiding the general public and who can blame you, but you're also ignorant in that case.

>Nothing
>will
>happen.

White men are fat, comfortable, and above all: lazy, comfort-seeking, manchildren who obsess over their bullshit, unimportant hobbies. The notion of any group of white men getting even slightly organized and fighting violently is completely laughable, regardless of their political affiliation.

Most of the old school nerds I know are right wing and own guns and read shit like Hammer's Slammers.

Soros still sends them shekels to eat nigger's ass freckles

>Let's unpack this
>I heard Sam Harris use it once in one of his podcasts that autoplayed for me on youtube
>He's a smart guy, I'll start imitating him

>i'm a 2nd amendment dem
Good luck with that faggot.

>"2nd amendment type"
>Leftist
>Thinks it'll work out well for him

I assume it's safe to say he never discusses politics if/when he actually goes to the range to shoot his .22lr. I don't think he'd be so oblivious as to the political persuasion of the average gun owner - and certainly to the 'type' that wants to overthrow the government someday. He'd be better off with the John Brown airsoft squad.

cant wait fuckstick.

>*Attempts to strike you with cardboard weapon*

Wut do?

>this is what normies believe

bayonet lunge

These are type of brainlets we are dealing with, user.

They actually believe their own bullshit. No matter how they spin it, the truth will be heard.

Time to bring CIA/FBI accountable.

This is one scenario where I wouldn't mind trigger discipline being forgotten.

wish a nigga would desu senpai

Fuck off shareblue

Weaponized rape.

The US military is significantly white. They are the pinnacle of organized white people that can effectively eliminate anyone on earth. Read a history book and learn why you should fear your own military more than anyone else on earth.

This is something I never understood. How do you not know how not to put your thumb on the inside of your fist? I also see this warning a lot among these circles. It's like the worst thing they ever broke was a nail.

How the fuck does even someone's instinct dictate them to throw a punch with your thumb inside your hand?
Like right now, I'm trying to have it positioned that way and I'm cringing at the thought of hitting someone's hard skull with my hand like this.
Have they ever thrown a punch in their lifes?

Trips of Truth

I bet he lives in California, his neutered AR won't be very helpful

> He really believes that Clinton was a good candidate.
> He cants see that everything Trump did was accused of doing what the democrats actually did

I dont understand these people. A lot of them are decently intelligent but they refuse to break their chains of believing that our democracy isnt corrupt.

>wanting nigs to have guns
Truly, a Libertarian paradise.

Their politics subreddit is burning to the ground right now, anything that's not claiming Russian bots are invading their safe space is getting deleted or buried.

I imagine a bunch of Californians forming infantry lines, stepping in front of the guys removing their pins, breaking apart the receivers, and removing their magazines, then switching places after 10 shots. It'll be like the Revolutionary war all over again. Except with niggers and spics who have normal guns running around shooting eachother.

we need to do our best to get these violent extremists to chimp out and get themselves killed off by the gov't. it's for the good of our gene pool.

>I'm not a tolerant liberal
>I'm one of those second amendment types that looks forward to taking down a corrupt government
How much Cheeto dust did he get on his keyboard writing that?

I want him on our side though

>the left constantly points out that a pistol won't do much against a drone
time to show them how right they were

That should be corn syrup.

Every time I think liberals couldn't be more misinformed on this issue they surprise me.

>let’s unpack this
“Unpack” is a Marxist word that essentially means “view through a Marxist lense”. You hear it all the time in universities now. I first noticed it from that one professor who said something along the lines of “it’s too dangerous to let freshman students hear anyone from the right speak, because they don’t have the toolkit to unpack it yet”

Fucking sinister stuff man.

I did it once when I was 5 (I had broken my thumb in a sliding door before that, I remember thinking it would stop my thumb getting hurt. It didn't).

Yeah i dont know man. America has fucked up they dont have the troops support like they used to.

All the marines i know would defect if we got in a war with russia because itd be a brother war for the kikes.

>name is literally dildo
A+

Definitely a .22 LR guy.... Perhaps even a .22 SR.

the combat arms mos positions in the US military is primarily white with a couple Puerto Ricans mixed in that hate mexicans and niggers.