Did you enjoy seeing her die a slow and painful death?

Did you enjoy seeing her die a slow and painful death?

I put it on the list of things that I wouldn't have done if it were up to me.
Unfortunately nothing ever is up to me. I've sent a letter about that to the UN, but they didn't respond.

I enjoy seeing someone die in general.

I felt nothing

I actually fapped many times to her fight with Ainz.

I'm still butthurt about her killing that really pure girl

I enjoyed it in a sexual way.

I thought it was a fitting end for her but didn't enjoy it. I like edgy characters too much.

she should've start begging for forgiveness at the end

>no vomit, and organ out of her mouth

It was shit.

she deserved worse

Yes. My boner was doing backflips. I also stopped watching the show after that episode because I didn't really care about anything else after that.

>see
I want animeonly fags to fuck off

It went downhill after that anyways. No I haven't read the LN because I'm not a huge faggot who consumes shit-tier media.

id rather would liked to see her wanting his skellystick after she sees that he is op magic castskelly and can kill anything

This

Can't take her seriously because of Ringo-chan voice

My raging boner sure did. Y.Aoi nailed it.

LNfags told me she is not dead or will be revive someday.

There's a passage in the WN where she's posing as a servant to spy on a meeting with Ainz and she turns into a whimpering wreck after he casually shatters a stone chair against a wall.

She proceeds to offer to be his chair instead and Ainz wonders why everyone thinks he enjoys sitting on women

Wait what? She doesn't die in the WN?

Kys yourself edgy kid

Shit was really hot. Does anyone have any of the other stitches?

It was hard to watch since I had a huge crush on her.

Stupid frog posters.

>its cold tonight
>my feet hurt
>this loudmouth is chanting too loud
>this ritual is taking forever
>crazy bitch always fucks up my plans but dat ass doe
>I hope lord zauramon likes my spiral of death
>hold on mama Im coming for you

She gets resurected user

Fucking loved it wish there was more scenes like this
edgy girl getting what she deserves

>edgy

She just likes killing and torture, how is that edgy.

Any hope of that happening in the LNs?
I mean fuck it i'm up to date and I know that there has already been a fuck ton of deviation I just want somebody to falsely confirm my hopes

Hasn't her body been missing for about 6 fucking volumes or so at this point?

A part of me misses our old Overlord generals. They were quite comfy.

Just one and a half month more user. Then it's generals until fucking newyear.

Nah, the character design and animation of that show was terrible.

You need to kill yourself.

sadly overlord becomes terrible after this.
i hoped it would get better after the lizard arc but it doesnt....it never does

>until fucking newyear

Season 2 might come out in january so the generals will last forever.

God bless them.

season 2 when

Dubs speak the truth.

eyyyy

dunno can you post the webmd

>Any hope of that happening in the LNs?
So-Bin is trying his best to convince Maruyama.

> Did you enjoy [anything about Overlord]?
No.

Watched this the other day, the closest thing I could think of while watching this was a glad rouge ganking lowbies in Stranglethorn vale
And I FUCKING love it

>“Lupusregina, is there something you’ve kept from me?”
>After seeing the confused look on her face, he wondered if she did not know about it after all. Ainz decided to repeat what he had heard about the Giant of the East and the Serpent of the West from the Adventurer’s Guild. However, as Lupusregina seemed to have known about this long before, Ainz’s mood changed drastically. He exhaled long and loud.
>“So you were aware of this, then?”
>“Yes. About that—”
>“You fool!”
>Ainz’s thunderous shout, filled with wrath, seemed to shake the very room. As the others recoiled like they had been physically struck, Ainz felt something suppress his emotions, but even after the peak of rage was cut off, his anger surged up again, and there was no way he could fully rein in his ire.
>“Why did you not report this to me? Were you trying to deceive me?”
>“N-no! Nothing like that!”
>“Then why? Why did none of this reach me at all! What was the reason?”
>“B-because I th-thought it wasn’t a big deal, s-so I didn’t report…”
>For some reason, the sight of the frightened battle maid peeking up at him only incensed him further.
>“Lupusregina Beta! I am thoroughly disappointed in you!!”
>Lupusregina was not the only one who flinched at this. Nabe and Sixth were trembling too, and the Eight Edge Assassins on the ceiling seemed to have froze up as well.
>“I gave you the task of taking care of the village, but that did not mean you could do as you please! You were told to report anything that happened in the village, anything at all, so what is the meaning of this!”

I've lost count how many times I've read this passage and it's satisfying every time.

>breaking tooth and nail in a futile effort while screaming
Nice.
>eyes don't bulge out of their sockets while blood pours out of all her cranial orifices
Lost some points there, though.

If she was resurrected she's not stupid enough to try and seek a rematch against Momon/Ainz after he was completely unscratched by her best attacks and killed her with a hug.
She's probably on a beach on the far side of the continent, pretending the Sorcerous Kingdom doesn't exist.

I don't quite understand everybody's desire to see eyes coming out of their sockets. I don't think that normally happens anyway, so it can't be just a demand for realistic portrayal of things.

shit are there new volumes out or what did i miss?

i guess i have to reread that shit again..

There's 11 volumes now.
Ainz has publicly declared his existence and is founding a new nation with himself as king.
Rest of the world is creeped out by overpowered nation of undead.

ahh i was at that point too. No new Vols? the 11th one was released like half a year ago no?

Right. Next volume's in august.

She deserved far far worse.

August is nearly here. Then Nigel-sama will save us.

yes and who is gonna do the translating?
i dont wanna wait half a year for translation :(

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

user, you have taste

Fuck off.

Reread that post again, it'll tell you who's translating.

>i dont wanna wait half a year for translation :(
How about half a decade then? Yen Press's speedy translation team will get to it in just ten years!

the anime did a really bad job of representing her imo.

literal goblin fucker

What? They did an amazing job. Her VA was perfect.

Especially qt girls, there's just something poetic and right about it

Nice post user.

Would she survive if she had better gear?

>introduce god tier magic user
>he uses swords 99% of the time

Nice, Ainz actually goes Overlord for real?

well, what's he going to use his magic on? Everything dies too fast.

pretty sure Ainz can crush her in any armor she is in

he basically 1 shots everything with swords too.
at least with magic we'd of gotten some variety. ripping out someone's heart or stopping time is way cooler than "he cut it in half with 1 stroke" for the 5millionth time.

gear >> level

The fuck are you talking about? Are you an anime-only? The majority of the time, Ainz uses magic. Volumes 2 and 6 are the only times when Ainz uses swords more than he uses magic.

I think he uses the stilettos in Volume 10 tho for martial lord

Ok, let’s break this down.
Volume 1: Magic
Volume 2: Swords
Volume 3: Magic
Volume 4: Magic
Volume 5: Ainz didn’t even appear in this volume
Volume 6: Swords
Volume 7: 50% Magic, 50% Swords
Volume 8: Magic
Volume 9: Magic
Volume 10: “Swords”
Volume 11: Magic

In no way does Ainz use swords 99% of the time, or even half of the time.

Needs more doujins

>needs good doujins

Fixed that for you

Author's ideal build is a 1/3rd split between warrior and arcane/divine magic.
Ainz might redo his build once he gets BTFO.

row row fight da powa!

So is the LN or WN cannon?

yeah, i guess i did

>split builds
literally shit.

LN and WN are treated as separate series. They are not canon to each other. The LN is the most current, official version of Overlord. WN is like a rough draft.

More best girl when?
vampires should die

Nothing in this pathetic power wank was enjoyable.

Honestly one of the most boring anime ever made.

I find it entertaining because the MC is an overly attached dumbass who keeps fucking up his minion's keikakus

Nah, power wanking is fun. You’re legitimately retarded if you’re one of the faggots who gets triggered by OP MCs.

>not liking a thing that makes a story unenjoyable means you're "triggered"
I bet you get "triggered" by shitty animation, unlikeable characters and bad writing.

This anime was pure fun. Not meant to be taken seriously or studied for deep and philosophical. meaning Just meant to be fun rpg elements with an MC and group that has a ridiculous power gap over all other characters.
If you didn't find it remotely enjoyable (or even the fighting sections such as Ainz vs Clem) I'd be afraid to know what you do find enjoyable.

>Not meant to be taken seriously or studied for deep and philosophical. meaning Just meant to be fun rpg elements with an MC and group that has a ridiculous power gap over all other characters.

I'd say the difference lies in more that ainz isn't a super special unique existence special snowflake who can't do anything wrong.
he's just a rather normal high level player who ended up in a world separate from the other players.

ainz is strong because it made sense in story even if the guild exploits are a bit silly. kirito is OP among supposedly equal players because REASONS

Except Kirito doesnt have any basis for overpowering or overcoming any and all obstacles, which is why the show is hard to take seriously. Ainz and his crew outrank and outclass everything they come across through levels, gear, ect. ect. The power gap actually makes sense here. Not going to argue whether the power gap makes a series boring to watch, because it all comes down to personal preference, but the SAO comparison is just flat out stupid.

Not him, but ainz soloing a fully geared shaltear that's supposed to be able to take on entire groups of players was pretty stupid.
the floor guardians are basically raidbosses.

The guardians probably get a massive stat boost when they're in Nazarick on their respective floors, which makes them raidbosses. Elsewhere, they're just regular level 100s.

there's never been any indication of that however. There were other factors that helped the floor guardians deal with intruders like other mobs and status effects, but there was never a mention of buffs or such. at a bare minimum ainz would have mentioned the lowered status of them leaving the base.

plus she's still maxed out for combat while ainz went for a funzies build. While you can chalk some up to his superior gear, if he could beat her that easily you'd think other players would have easily cleared the tomb in a raidgroup without needing 1700 players or whatever.

Cash items. While we dont know exactly if the cash items he used should have been able to defeat Shalltear. there was still an attempt made to reason his victory. Sure kind of an asspull but it was said that Suzuki Satoru was a pay to win player. Overlord really does try to come up with reasons for characters victories/defeats/shortcomings, even if they are kind of retarded I still like that aspect of it.

Why? He outplayed her psychologically and had a shit ton of cash items to boot. It's not really stupid when you consider that it was set-up and everything.

If anything it was meant to show that even though the NPCs are level 100, they're still naive children with little experience in actual combat. None of them ever went through the numerous PvP battles that Ainz and his crew did. So there's still quite a bit of room there for them to grow.