>>158491733

IT'S AFRAID!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
youtube.com/watch?v=GkVzn8Ajjr8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Cuomo a good guy or a bad guy? Sometimes I think he's a good guy forced to be a bad guy and from time to time he forces people to tell the truth when they least expect it.

He could smell the bullshit coming out of her mouth

>He could smell the bullshit coming out of her mouth
So he's not 100% shill, but is held hostage by CNN?

>y-yeah what about our counter memo
dems got cucked hard

He is the Fredo of the Cuomo Family

>Is Cuomo a good guy or a bad guy?
Neither. He is a soulless snake with no beliefs that will sell out to the prevailing jew.

Heheheheh

He is the worst of the worst.
I am in new york state and he was never a good guy.
ever.
if he becomes president, get ready for our government to be run by the worst insects out of new york city.

Oh and forget ever seeing a contiguous mile of pavement again.
Ever.

the fuck is this cunt rambling on about. christ she is incomprehensible

Absolutely not, he's a shill who regularly drinks the kool-aid. He's just giving her shit because progressives want her gone.

Anything other than that memo.

Is this really it? Is this really beginning of the great happening? So many delays and false starts. It has been a long wait.

CNN has had shit rating for a while now, they just gave Cuomo a show of his own, maybe he's trying to be a journalist today.

Wow. They need to keep that bitch of camera. That didn't help them at all.

Leftists give Trump hate for his performances yet this is their standard bearer?

>if he becomes president, get ready for our government to be run by the worst insects out of new york city.
Chris Cuomo is not running for president, is he? Or are you talking about his pop Andrew?

>He's just giving her shit because progressives want her gone.
Hehe, the left eating their own then. I'm fine with that.

wow Pelosi is a wreck, that Chris guy was being a little hard on her too... Pelosi was able to wiggle out of it though ans Chris didn't follow up as hard as he should of.

because they never actually see any politician speak besides clips of trump on colbert and SNL

FUCKING KEK
The house is on fire, and they have to trot out this incoherent hag to jibber and quiver.

you don't know what you're talking about!

it's such a grandeur open-shut conspiracy case in fact that she has to take the time to discuss irrelevant anti gop talking points like taxes, the 1%, and debt

aannnnddd right into taxes

confirmed!
PRAISE!

The look on her face as he states "so you think they are doing this because they don't want the govt to be open"

My sides

Damn, she did Cuomo dirty. She might as well just called him fake news.

Wow. Pelosi didn't help their case at all.
>r-r-RUSSIA!
>t-t-t-t-Tax scam!!!!
>Inane stuttering and false platitudes about "cover ups."
Even that fucking kike Cuomo didn't seem too swayed by one word she said.

Can someone give this geriatric hag a glass of water? Every time she speaks her mouth is so dry, her lips stick to her teeth. Fuck.

This. My god, this must be big...

I don't get Cuomo, most days he's a complete shill against Trump, but other days he seems to have lucidity against calling out obvious bullshit.

He's the same asshole that said not to look at Wikileaks e-mails as it was illegal.

Lefties will gladly throw eachother under the bus to make themselves look better

>15:47 and on
I completely lost my shit.

>Lefties
Why use this PC friendly word? Call them what they are. Jews and judeo-christian zionists.

>shoulde have*

desu I really thought this memo was a nothing burger, but the way Democrats are squirming makes me think it's legitimately happening

Because pagan larpers are retarded, and that's also ignoring that most neo-pagans are also lefties.

Ugh. Hit e with the d.

is there anything in that memo that totally reks her personally cuz I'd love that

YOU WANT THE PROOF?
the fucking madman knew before he even go into office.. and he told everyone straight to their faces on live tv.. I can't believe we are in this timeline.. I never thought I would see this day.
skip to 10:54
>youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

>REEEEE IT WAS THE INVISIBLE RUSSIANS FROM SPACE!!!! REEEEEEEE

shoutout to my trump bros
we really made it to this point lads
the happenings are coming

Andrew Cuomo is the on with aspirations for president. Chris, his brother is on the news.

SHOOKED
S
H
O
O
K
E
D

Let me just say this will all due respect. You guys really don't know what you're talking about right now

Rats in a sinking ship wail with the sound of every drip

A corpse talks to a pedophile. Typical CNN.

oh please enlighten us 1 poster faggot.

based James Woods

>Didn't watch the whole video
He was joking with you, boomer.

White girl, Market & Van Ness...
Discombobulated...
Heels to drag.... COLLAPSE....
(((DNC)))

>The republicans are covering up something
>by exposing information to the public
>which is fake
>but it could damage people of doj/fbi
>but repubs are scared because mueller

fuck off shill, I posted where to go in the video.

The pedophile actually seemed to ask hard questions tonight and seemed critical of her for once. Frankly I'm pretty shocked he actually resembled a real journalist in this interview.

I take that back, your just a dumb ass.

I agree, it was concerning.

>Immediately with the HURRR HURRR SHILLLLLL!!!!!!!!
Never change, gramps. I'm actually in agreement with this particular topic.
>ONLY WATCH WHAT I SAY TO WATCH AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Calm the fuck down. Shareblue isn't literally everyone who pokes fun at you.

Checked

It’s nothing but salt from here on out lads.

Yeesh, I was expecting this to be another case of pol praying for happenings but the bitch is quaking over this. On CNN no less, thought it would be a comfortable environment for her.

Fear all over the place. I can't tell if they are faking it for some reason, or if it's real. If they are really afraid, why are they letting it show so obviously? It only amplifies whatever is in the memo and confirms that it really is something bad.

Eat poison retard. Holy fuck your replies are so fucking dumb. You probably won't even notice I have a different ID. Go back to t_d

CNN has been unhinged all night

So, supposedly the Nunes Memo is filled with covert shit but names can be redacted and the Dems claim that the GOP is bullshitting what's inside it but the Dems are unwilling to reveal it to flat out prove the GOP as a bunch of liars and are the ones(the GOP) making a coverup by revealing the memo.

Is that it?

lol your still a faggot.

you're just not getting it. i can't say some words because they're classified but i can tell you that this is a republican cover-up and distraction from the tax bill where they are giving money to rich people like me and puerto rico needs more money for the hurricane and its really just all about money and the domestic budget that they don't want to go into even more debt for but funding the wall wasn't really funding the wall because in our proposal we just do what the border agents want to do and i'm just really afraid that he's going to start sending back all these immigrants with great family values to make america white again. can't you see what they're doing?!!!

that lewy body dementia has got her good

Yeah the reluctance of the Dems to release what they consider bullshit is what has me curious. It makes me think it may be more then just the usual nonsense but who knows. All of our current politicians are lairs and need to be gassed right after the kikes.

She stutters her way through Wray seeing the memo, the Russia investigation, and tax cuts all in one big incoherent sentence. She sounds a bit worried.

I think the optics are bad for them.

They also seem terrified that Rosenstein is gonna get canned soon, which tells me he is a mole for someone.

This might be the purge they have been terrified of for a while now. If they become blinded to what is going on in the FBI, the establishment may have no way of who is being snooped on by the new regime.

And suddenly the hunters may become the hunted.

rofl

She's pretty hot for a 77 year-old

The time for the rolling heads is near. Pelosi stuttering away retardedly was just classic....they might as well drink their Hemlock tea now.

The truth is classified.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkVzn8Ajjr8

Jesus. Even Cuck Cuomo is calling out that decrepit hag. What timeline are we in?

kek. nancy sounds like she had a few on the way over to the interview

Now this is the thread that I was looking for.

On behalf of the Royal Order of Jesters I declare this thread a thread of WINNING

hebrew hangers

I love Nancy, she's great, old as hell, decrepit, demented.

It's a game to force Pelosi into retirement

>the dems are afraid of the truth
>we can't allow the GOP memo to come out because it is a lie

Holy shit she cant keep her argument straight. She is terrified of something

But she also said that its all fake.

Gotta keep two narratives going at once.

read your post just as she started sputtering
>with all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about
>mfw I just watched Nancy Pelosi shit herself on national tv

>tfw the propaganda network that should be on your side starts asking tough questions
"et tu, brute?"

lmao this

>they never read it at all

>but they also made the whole thing up. Not a single item in it is true but it endagers sources and methods!

She fucking fell completely apart in under 45 seconds.

We as Americans are too stupid to understand the significance of this memo..

Kek

FEAR, THE HILL IS RANK WITH IT.

>Nancy arguing that the American people are to stupid to redact -uhhgg didact a memo
lel

That sequence seemed like thought disorder, but it was pelosi just throwing everything in an effort to get one excuse to stick.

Their last hope is that trump doesnt release it or forces them to redact some of it. The redactions will allow dems to say the redacted parts show the cover up.

Keep an eye for the media trying to weave the whole trump needs to prevent release for national security.

Witnessed, nucca wif de nice boots.

wow she said your infrastructure is fine.....

That couldn't be more shopped if you tried, Schlomo

LET US EASE THEIR PAIN.

RELEASE THE MEMO!

Oh lawwwdy, Missus Pelosi there shuckin' and jivin'

>so what do you do if they release the memo to the public?
>w-w-well if you lie
HOLY SHIT

Cuomo family is a fucking disgusting stain on NY. Chris is a pedo.