Should I own a gun? There's a serial rapist in my town but I'm scared of guns

Should I own a gun? There's a serial rapist in my town but I'm scared of guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qIVsWfRLP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just cover your orifice with some cloth

>scared of guns
You fucking bitch

Hard to get raped when you never leave mommies basement.

I don't like the blowback of firing a gun, it makes my hands all sweaty and hard to grip the gun.

are you more scared of the rapist or the gun? Make your decision with this metric

I'm guessing you're a woman since you can't make an extremely simple decision

Lift some weights you pussy

Kill yourself and the rapist will be gone.

We accept immigrants from Moldova now?

Which scares you more? The guns or taking a dick?

You more scared of guns than rape?

You're not scared of guns. You're scared of the image of guns you've been fed your entire life.

Go take a firearm safety course.

It's clear you shouldnt. Just keep 9/11 on speed dial. Maybe you might get lucky. Maybe

>scared of guns
Can somebody tell me what this even fucking means? It makes no sense. None. It's ignorant, emotional bullshit. My mother was mugged in front of me at gunpoint when I was a toddler and I'm not afraid of guns. My mother was almost killed by one and I'm not "afraid" of them. Grow a pair dude

An armed serial rapist is a scary thing.

Blowback, in firearm parlance, is not what you're talking about. You mean "recoil". There are many firearms that have very little felt recoil and rubberized grips that are extremely easy to hold onto.

>I'd rather risk getting raped than handle a gun

>Should I own a gun?
Can you keep it out of your mouth?

Does that thing have claws?

>rape is less scary than guns
I’m going to find the serial rapist in your town, and we are going to take turns raping you, OP.

Brazil is a problem solving nation, listen to them

Women are so fatalistic and all to willing to accept things without taking simple actions.

Get a gun, take a class. The fear means you will respect it.

What if he’s a necrophiliac?

They're little poisonous spurs under the wings.

Are you more scared of unwanted anal then oral then anal again penetration or owning a gun?

Yeah no shit. What a faggot.

Go to a gun range and find a fatherly looking man and ask him to teach you. Gun bros love nothing more than to teach you about guns.

Make sure they’re older and chill. Younger guys and white trash try to make it a big deal. It’s really not. Learn. Buy a gun.

oh shit a party. it all right if I bring muh boys daqueel and trayveuq

This. A graying white guy with a good disposition will love teaching you guns and safety.

OP, get yourself a concealable pocket .38 and you'll be good. There are a ton of very economical models on the market and ammo is relatively cheap so you can practice with it.

Try to film him rapeing

fuck the safety version.

just lay back and enjoy what little sex you can get.

Meh

my hand rapes my cock daily. #metoo

What town?
There's a negro rapist hiding in the woods of cape cod Massachusetts.

just leave your dick hanging out as you sleep the rapists will not harm you if you do that. ware jeans.

Sr-22 feels like a toy gun but shoots real bullets get one.

why meh? you will literally never fire it by accident if its in a holster until such time you are pulling the trigger to use it intentionally. I can use safety no problem but why bother. it's not select fire....

Just spit on him that'll make him stop

The rapist will be more afraid of the gun than you are.

idk
I'm pretty sure having fear of guns is pretty healthy
I've fired fully automatic weapons in the military and other large caliber weapons out of the military
I even own my own gun but it still scares me knowing that if I screw up I could seriously injure or kill myself or someone else if I'm not careful.
I love my gun and I want more but I'm still afraid of guns...

>it makes my hands all sweaty and hard to grip the gun.
Hasn't stopped you from holding cocks now has it faggot? Get the dick out of your mouth and go buy a gun already.

>I love my gun and I want more but I'm still afraid of guns..
change fear to respect and you will be fine

>it makes my hands all sweaty and hard to grip the gun.
talon grip tape is awesome, sandy or rubber, sweat won't be an issue

Rape them first, that's the only way to show dominance over the town rapist.

Its ok OP there is nothing wrong with rape think of it as a man saying hello to your butt with his dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qIVsWfRLP8

Go to a range and rent a bunch of different guns to get a feel for them, ask them for ones with less recoil if you want. Pay for an instructor or watch some videos to learn how to manage recoil. You will get used to it, it is nothing to be scared of. They make lots of compact handguns with minimal recoil

>I'm scared of guns.
Stop being a faggot. Its un-American to not own a gun.

you could always get the city council to write a new law. that usually works.

...is that bacon on the wall?

If you're in Texas you could carry around a sword

to be fair I'm afraid Ill shoot myself.

deliberately, not by mistake.

>town rapist
the fuck, are we Romania now?

>im scared of guns
No you are not, you are scared of confrontation and taking a life even if that means conserving your own. We do what we have to do , nothing more nothing less

which are you more scared of... A serial rapist? Or a gun.

That's Moldova , you newfag

meh, similar flag

As a rape survivor. Ask yourself this question. Can you kill someone? If the answer is no then don’t get a gun and accept that you may die at any time because you would rather die than murder someone. Or if your answer is that you would rather at least have a fighting chance at life by arming yourself then get yourself a gun a ccw permit. Make sure to get lessons and practice at a range until it becomes an instrument that you’re very comfortable with.

>cant recognize the flag of chad
found the newfag

Get a .22 so you don't blow your hearing out in a self-defense encounter.