Living with girls fucking sucks Sup Forums, don't let them trick you into thinking otherwise...

Living with girls fucking sucks Sup Forums, don't let them trick you into thinking otherwise. They are just as disgusting and lazy as men, if not moreso. Guys that haven't lived with women other than their mom get the idea that they will be just like their mom; clean up after themselves and you, cook and vacuum etc etc... but it's all a pipe dream. You'll find their fucking hair everywhere, especially the bathroom. Their makeup and shit is everywhere and there's little piles of powder and pencil shavings they leave on their side of the restroom, then they have an unimaginable amount of clothes in the closet, 3/4ths of which they never wear. Girls don't cook anymore, they think they're le reddit nu-age girl that is independent and doesn't have to cook like their oppressed ancestors did, so you'll be the one cooking unless you're going to eat out every night like a nu-couple.

They don't actually become like mom until they have kids, then the motherly side comes out and they will do all that stuff, unless they have to work full-time, then it's a total shitshow. It's all fucked up, just go gay, they seem like clean people.

Oh bullshit. I lived with 3 girls (one from Kenya, one from Tanzania, and one from France) one summer when I was (4 if you count the little sister of the French girl who came up during her school break for a month) and they were the best roommate I ever had. I arrived a perfect stranger and they welcomed me into the house and it was a lot of fun spending afternoons drinking beer and watching TV with the French girl's sister. The Tanzanian and Kenyan girls liked cooking roasts as a hobby and always offered me some of the meat. And unlike all the times I lived with male friends the girls actually cleaned up after themselves instead of getting into the "Well if you're not going to clean, I'm not going to clean because that would make me the bitch" standoff that seemed to always happen among men. And don't even get me started on those Chinese guys I lived with once. Just awful!

>when I was
*When I was in Britain

I'd call you a shill for Big Gay if I didn't know any better,but you're pretty fucking right. Nu women are a sordid mess of vanity and sloth, intolerable parasites as opposed to their useful grandmothers. Though modern males are fuck all useful half the time either.

I've noticed all female living spaces have revolting bathrooms. I've noticed all male living spaces have revolting kitchens.

Must be something to that.

I lived in a house with lesbians who all had girlfriends over regularly; their house was neat albeit full of random crap they didn't use. better than the frat-tier apartment i was in with lazy bros before who didn't do their dishes and spilled ash trays

idk man, some girls just suck

he was talking about American whores, I mean women

it's gotten pretty bad. my friend has his own house and he lives with his gf. she doesn't work but their house is always a complete mess. they are always eating out or getting takeout, and their bathroom is disgusting. their bedroom looks like a tornado went through it.

most modern american women think that cleaning or cooking while your man is at work is an outdated way of living, "le i dont want to go back to the 50s"

they won't change. fuck an american women. at least a latina women (not a mexican hobgoblin) is feminine and will look after your house while your at work. get an asian, latina, eastern euro, i guess even indian gf. most american white women are competely useless today.

men want sex, men keep around the same women who are good at sex

women are lazy and dont want to work

men used to come home and beat women who didnt clean the house, now its illegal to beat them, and now we have messy houses

then we gave them the right to work, so they are lazy there too but argue for equal pay

My roommate (female, because, hey it can't be that bad right? WRONG) had a stomach problem, and as a result would have a shitting and vomiting fit every time she ate too much horseshit or drank too much.
Once when I'd just woken up, and went to take my morning piss (my bladder wanted to burst), she had just used the bathroom. It was the worst smell I've ever experienced. It was beyond acidic, as in my throat and nostrils hurt from breathing some of it in, and to top it off, she hadn't flushed properly (she never did, no matter how many times I confronted her about it). I actually had to shower twice because the fucking smell wouldn't disappear.
She never cleaned, and her room had a mountain of dishes she used once and never again.
She constantly complained about fucking everything and was always asserting how much of a non-slut she was (despite sleeping with around 5 people by age 19, and we all know you multiply the given by 3 to get the actual) to just about anyone that would listen.

It was hell, never again.

>Asian gf.
>Feeds me and fucks me.
>Takes showers once or twice a day.

user . . . I . .

Can confirm, sharing a house with some other folks my age (27). We all work at the local hospital.
The girls can’t cook worth a shit if it doesn’t involve canned goods or premade things they can just mix together.

I’ve had to really crack down on the house cleaning because these bitches can’t even clean their own garbage up after a meal or shower (where they leave their fucking hair everywhere).

Real shame too cuz the rent is cheap and the other guys I live with are super great. Westernized chicks suck ass, I’ll stick to women who follow my racial traditions.

>Hot bitches
>Hortex juice
>Those fucking furnitures
>Firanki in the window

That's Pooland alright.
Notice how every hoe on this pic is fiiiiine.

>restroom
You live in a truckstop?

Female house mates are fine until they bring dudes home to fuck and you feel like you're getting cucked

good mother cat

>despite sleeping with around 5 people by age 19, and we all know you multiply the given by 3 to get the actual

Who would fuck that walking toilet

idk if you lads do this
but am I the only guy that fucking cleans up the house while their sisters are lazy bitches?
They leave the bathroom all fucked up with hair in the bathtub, sink, and floor.
they don't make they beds
they don't clean the kitchen
they don't wash their clothes
they don't fucking vaccum the house
I literally help my mom do all of the god damn chores and i'm the only one that does it
and I also clean the bathroom since they don't know how to do shit
and i'm the one in the kitchen helping my mom cook\
my dad sometimes tells me I should've been the daughter instead kek
but I do it to help out my mom
atleast when I move out of my house I will know how to do everything myself
but yes anons, modern women are all fucking shit nowadays, they can't do shit
pick a village girl anons or a country girl.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>men used to come home and beat women who didnt clean the house, now its illegal to beat them, and now we have messy houses
/thread

That blonde in the front has seen more dicks than the inside of a urinal.

kek

Question. Am I the only one who doesn’t clean his shit stains on toilet bowls right away?

Step aside lads; there's a philosopher in the thread.

>Not having female roommates that you can shoot redpills at all day and watch as they squirm to find new ways of developing cognitive dissonance to avoid disrupting their faulty system of Liberal beliefs until they have a nervous breakdown because they can't find work and rent is due again but letting waves of foreigners into the country is great and Trump is an asshole and reminding them it only gets worse and all their dreams are being crushed in front of them and there's nothing they can do

gays seem like clean people? what do u think happens on their bed sheets? a cock sliding in and out of the asshole with cum and shit coming out on the pillows/comforter/sheets, imagine that shit show. u think they throw on a new set every night?

I can attest to this, I live with women and they are nightmares to clean up after

Also, based.

Keep blanda-ing up. I'm planning on leaving the country and appreciate the motivation.

is it correct or incorrect to stop chasing 8s and 9s and settle on a 6/10 who loves you and wants your D, and doesnt mind you molding her into a cardio bunny who cooks, while showing her pictures of babies to cultivate her maternal drive.

>men used to come home and beat women who didnt clean the house, now its illegal to beat them, and now we have messy houses

succinctly put, this is actually how the west fell, men work men take care of the home and the children while women have affirmative action HR meme jobs and fuck tyrone and rally for open borders on the weekend with le stronk bff girls

>muh dik

here's what I noticed about living with women: They are SUPER dirty around the house, but then they clean up really well once in a while.
While men are basically less dirty from day to day but never clean up.

Lived with 4 girls in college for a summer for summer school (I am male.) They never went out and never had guys over and always talked about how there were no good guys around. I'm basically asexual and they weren't attractive so it wasn't like my annie mays and I never engaged.

No problems with anything except the bathrooms. Women are worse than apes with bathrooms and somehow go through 5 rolls of toilet paper a day. Hair coming out of every surface. Toilet is always nasty. Dirty feminine products everywhere. Piss on the toilet seat all the time (really? it's not a public bathroom why hover?). I would be fine living with females again so long as I got my own private bathroom.

that juice box

That room must stink of stale period blood and party farts.

i don't understand what you mean by this.

depends on the girl

my wife is a complete slob but her sister is very orderly and clean

>somehow go through 5 rolls of toilet paper a day.

You do know they have to wipe after they piss as well?

You write , like I wanna punch you in the head repeatedly.

fucking hell man spilled my drink because thats exactly what its like, women in groups are more uncivilized than even a pack of niggers, separate them from their whore friends and marry and mold them young anons...

this is complete bullshit. the average girls living space is way cleaner and better maintained than a dudes, they will have the place smelling good. they have a fridge full of shit other than a half bottle of cheap vodka and a 3 year old crusted bottle of ketchup. they actually will clean their bathroomand have extra toiletries. they take care of themselves better than most dudes. they cook better than most dudes. most women at least attempt to keep their weight in check whether it be through diet or exercise. etc etc etc

sure theyre retarded about all kind of shit and they cause tons of problems when they get together in groups, but lets be honest here

It's bad form to reference your own johnson, especially out of the blue. So you can go straight to Hell, user.

Are you a darkie? Then you might even spell it "dik", too...

Christ.

All 4 longterm gfs I've had since 2007 could not cook. I've had to either cook, eat their shitfood, or spend money on takeout. All but one, whom I'm currently with, were messy as fuck.

t. roastie

Fuck off, girls are fucking disgusting slobs and leave shit everywhere. Anyone that doesn't live with their head jammed in their ass knows this.

You've clearly never been around many millennial women.

Married bottom gayanon here. Fiber pills and emema’s make this a non issue. My ass is always cleaner then yours will ever be. In addition, I’ve only ever been with one guy and am not a degenerate whore so I’m more then tight enough for no leakage.

are you talking about when i wrote 'she wants the D'? it's Sup Forums slang, my boomer friend. it means the chick wants to bang you and doesnt just see you as a wallet in human form.

Replies to wrong post.

>r9k says it so it must be true

Learn how to write like you belong here or don't post, you goddamn pussy

I used to work in a strip club. My experience with women is that if they could get paid for doing nothing, just existing, they would choose it and spend the entire time bitching about how bored they are.

The OP is about white women and i can confirm it's true. Japanese women make amazing homekeepers

I lived with 1 girl (not my mum btw) and she just polluted the place, never cleaned, took control of the TV and played shitty teen pop music really loud like justin beiber and such... not only that she was annoying as fuck and talked really loud
The only good thing was she had a nice body and we flirted a lot like rubbing up against each other when drunk but other than that I never got too close to her because her boyfriend was a psychotic cunt, they both used meth so living with them was always difficult

yeah except there is no such thing as a clean asshole. Anal lube and poppers u sick fucks use, bits of shit on the sheets. Enema's don't remove the ecoli that lives in the asshole, u realize that right

>gay
>clean people

>meme flag
didn't happen

Lol fucking slobs really are only good for being cum caves.
Mfw Our cum brings the best out of women.

It was pretty garbage in my youth as well. Lived with my step-mom, 2 step sisters, and my sackless father. The house was always a clusterfuck, and the synchronized periods made for a raging monthly fallout. I stayed in my room as much as possible, at work, or would go out with "friends" to get away from the house, even if I was alone. Dad didn't realize what a fuckup he'd married till she fastballed a crown royal bottle at his head and missed.

It's really hard to appreciate women when the vast majority of them are absolute shit. I never had a good example of a woman growing up, not even my own mom.

this tread..
it's suddle for the untrained eye
but for the hardend life veteran...
this reeks of jewery
making kids with interracial sex
lol jude, train some more

Why did you live with niggers only?

Your writing style gives you away, woman.

did dey also carry water jugs on their head?

Women have very poor hygiene. Hygiene is for them just like makeup a way to raise their value. So when they are in family or in confidence they forget it.

I have been with all races of woman. The best is traditional all American wasp. True homemaker and nester. Neat and orderly home. attention to detail and planning. I want for nothing. Just have to open my wallet.

Slobs need discipline man or woman.

Here's a redpill exercise for you: go work as a janitor that has to clean public restrooms. Every one I've spoken to that has to unfailingly declared women to be more disgusting.

Cuck.

The reason women are shit is because hypergamy and the rise of cities. Used to be that the village bicycle was always known to everyone and the risk of social shaming very great, so women stayed in line. Now we've got big cities and highways connecting them - if you fuck up, you can disappear and become someone else.

The city is the most degenerate thing created - it's a "shared nest" that devalues everyone and turns women into whores.

Burn all cities down.

Not that you need any more affirmation for this, but Ive worked on and off as a janitor before; it's completely true. Women are just overgrown kids mostly.

*Dere

The reason is IQ pure and simple. Gender irrelevant

women and men are suffering at the most basic level. i almost feel sorry for y'all. but i don't because i'm gay.

>Just go gay
kys

(contd)
This is one reason the womyn fears the internet - it brings back the village mentality of the old days. Once you know a woman is a bitch whore, you can post it on the internet so everyone in the world can know it too. Clams want laws preventing this because they want their city tryst mentality back. They want to be able to replace their friends at the drop of a hat once they find out she's a bad seed. That's why they're going fucking nuts on the internet trying to create new standards for behavior, precluding all forms of judgement, because this is precisely what kept them in line. The internet will destroy the city mentality, make it happen.

Strong privacy laws intend to prevent this from happening

And that's why they're doing it. Bitches knew the village could exert tremendous pressure over them and ostracization was exceedingly powerful in the past. As I said, the rise of the city, the automobile, the highway system and then airports allowed them to escape judgement indefinitely. This great mobility devalues all of us because everyone becomes expendable and replaceable.

People in the old days knew this, that's why they didn't let their daughters leave home for "college". Move everything you can to the internet, eliminate the need for these degenerate shared nests called cities and then they're back to square #1. Can't get away with being whores. This is their fucking nightmare.

The privacy laws can be dodged by TOR or other means. They can no longer escape judgement, but someone has to be willing to make these networks and databases to take down the feminist hive mind.

>gf cooks better than my grandma
>we are both neat so there's rarely anything to clean and she cleans most of what little there is to clean
>doesn't need anything other than mascara and occasionally lipstick so no mess.
>who gives a fuck that she has a lot of clothes
>who gives a fuck about hair if you're attracted to her
She's not American though, and I can confirm that American girls are lazy slobs. My mother and sisters always left dishes and glasses everywhere with spoiled milk at the bottom and no female in my family under 60 can cook worth a shit.

Can confirm. Most girls are incredibly messy and leaves their shit everywhere.

That's why you gotta shame and train your woman into being a good little domestic goddess.

>hortex
>dat cupboard
gives it instantly away. poland.

most women i have known allways had little brown shitstripes in their panties. its incredible how retarded they are when you get to know them better

>not a single lie
there are just a small number of high est women who are also motivated to behave like they’re women and if you aren’t wealthy you have no chance

I mean, most wear g-strings or thongs riding up the ass all day.

Take that back, I love laundry.

This.

Jokes on you, my girlfriend is the daughter of immigrants. They taught her how to sew, cook, and clean before she was 10. Tried dating "Aryan" (aka strictly Anglo/Northern European) girls and they're all either airheaded morons or liberal sheep.

>inb4 non white

Does Balkan count as white?

sounds like you had to learn the obvious the hard way.

girls and boys don't have that different kind of lives nowadays.

sry your delusion hit you that hard

worked 15 years as security in all sorts of public venues (schools/unis/malls/events) and its 100% true that women are way more pig disgusting than men.
for every one mens toilet/showers where youd find someone missed the bowl or puked in a corner, you have ten or more instances of the same shit for women with the bonus of used tampons blocking up toilets or just dumped on the floors.
i dont know how janitors can deal with that shit tbqh

Oh, she was also a virgin when I met her. Her friends made a big deal of me deflowering her.

Give up your delusions on the superiority of Nordics. Balkan/Eastern European girls still have standards, don't hate men, and aren't as easily manipulated into being social activists

KEK

>one from Kenya, one from Tanzania, and one from France
Why did you live with three niggers?

your parents sound like they dont know what theyre doing
if any of us stepped out of line my mum made sure to put us back in our place and youd better listen lest you incur the wrath of your old man after he gets back from work
then again that was nearly 30 years ago when parents were allowed to discipline kids with more than just harsh words and time outs

>being social activists
Why

BWAHAHAHA! cunts are so easy to identify on internet, why try?

TITS then GTFO, sweetie!

I said they don't become social activists. Do you see wife material in this crowd?

Non-westernised Asian (westernised ones are just as bad as white slags):
-Can cook
-Shower in morning and evening
-Happily say "of course I'll help clean your clothes user“
-Still look somewhat cute w/o makeup
-Conservative, rarely party and doesnt slut out
-Doing an actual degree, not gender studies

100% true, far more hygenic waste