At what percentage are you considered mixed race and not white Sup Forums?

at what percentage are you considered mixed race and not white Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/957814586991939585
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm like 2/3s white and I don't even really consider myself white.

if you find it hard to read Shakespeare

yea i would say 66% is a definite no. whats your other 1/3?

Well apparently people here don't think Irish people are white, so I guess I'm a nigger then.

85% white, consider self a mutt.

when you half to ask fagoat

I'm German, English, Irish, and Scottish.
About a thousand years ago there was some Norwegian and French.

I'm white enough.

>at what percentage are you considered mixed race and not white Sup Forums?
If it shows...
If you act like it...
If you associate with it...

...You're not White.

Distraction Thread.
>Sage

The Memo is coming. It won't be long now.

not a distraction thread. i legit want to know because ive considered myself white my whole life but my mom had native blood and her great grandmom was a native and ive figured out that she had to be like 20-30 percent native only and the rest white for the numbers to dwindle down for me to be over 95%. i know that wont happen so im just wondering Sup Forumss opinion on the percentage.

It depends on your specific ancestry and how you look

It’s a meme lad, sheesh

Quality bait

You are white
If you look act and feel white you are white, plus native blood is the easiest to dilute of all races (especially North America)

>Mormon
>Christian
Pick one

100% european

Roots seem to stem from Prussian Poland and Germany. One side of my family came from wales and Britain after WW2 but I’m starting to think atleast my grandfathers side may have been Germanic immigrants to Britain during european turmoil in the 1800s. Actually I’m almost certain all of my families immigration on both sides stems from fleeing european wars we have always been family men and loved our wives/families dearly.

as long as your at least 95% north western european (like me, pic related).
you can safely be called white by any standards.

99.9% white is mixed

I feel like I'm mixed race. Half of my family is 100% Irish, and the other half of my family is a majority Welsh, with some French and German mixed in.

The Amerimutt memes are real. I hate being a mutt. Sup Forums. What kind of abomination has red hair and blue eyes?

Mormons were right about all humans originally being white though.

>what kind of abomination is red hair and blue eyes
Red hair is god tier on grills

My friends make fun of me by calling me asian but I know for a fact that the native blood is the only impurity in me. Certainly no asian. Plus I squint my eyes really bad when I laugh and smile and I do those alot

>Red hair is god tier on grills
This just makes it even worse. It's my mother's side that is dominantly red haired with blue eyes, and they're the reason I'm a mutt. My mother and grandmother both have the same physical traits, but it's their ancestors fault that they bred with a Germ and a Frank that I'm a mutt.

To think, I could have been a pure Gael if not for the disgusting French and German blood. It hurts.

I wouldn't be too worried about it user. Although I agree it would be great to be 100% irish or german or whatever I'm just happy for you they decided not to race mix

Heh, I recognize you
>/)

1/8 non white.

For what it's worth, I'm being fairly sarcastic and just making fun of the purity spirals that happen when race is discussed. If I'm being perfectly honest, being a mutt of European ancestry (Eastern Europe counts, regardless of what some might say) is just about as American as you can get. In an ideal world, America should be an amalgamation of all of Europe.

Most people on Sup Forums consider whiteness based on the flag of the poster. If your flag is from *country I dislike* then you're not white.

Hey Sup Forums, I'm 3 quarters white but I consider myself to a large degree white. I also identify a lot with the Alt Right and White Nationalist views. My question is will I be accepted to the movement if I join and promote it?

I agree. Each ethnic european shouldn't mix new zealand and rooland should Stay anglo and the usa and probably even canada should be for all the mixing

88% white.

I consider myself a mongrel. I only think I’m white compared to obviously nonwhite people.

Kind of odd that almost all of the posters here are American so far.

Damn dude your like a cocktail. When people meet you for the first time would they consider you white?

Yeah most assume that I'm some kind of South European guy and as you can see from my 23&Me, I am primarily Spanish. Actually I look a lot like the guy from this picture, skin tone and face shape

Pure dutch with the sole exception being my great grandmothers grandfather being a spaniard, so all in all i'm about 0.5% moorish.

Since Spain IS in South Europe...

I'm 100% European as far as I know but I'm the classic mixed euro Amerimutt so I look generically central/western European. pic related is me

Anything less than 7/8ths white-European stock is absolutely not white.

Given the state of things we should tolerate 1/8 non-white because they are swarthy white-passing with white parents and would be rejected in any other racial ingroup. Those that are beyond 1/8 simply are mongrels and no amount of empathy for them being monstrosities justifies them being accepted into a racial ingroup. This just demonstrates the evils of miscegenation.

You're also not white if you're 1/10 african.

All of that said, if you can't join the upper echelons of the galactic hyperborean hierarchy if you aren't 99-100% European. Sorry but our ayy lmao space-cousins have fucking standards.

I don't know if I'm white or not

I'm white to your average person but my great grandfather was a mestizo

It all got bleached out sure, but am I really white within?

Help

Below 85% or something. Just look at Lauren Southern, 18% Iberian and she already has a wide hispanic non-white face.

>ugly jew trying to sow divisiveness among whites

shocker

Haha You're good man

Well metizos are generally a mix of the natives whites or blacks or both so you could get lucky if he was high percentage white

anything more than 1% to 3% (junk dna/noise)

Half Italian half Jew, so depending on who you ask I'm somewhere between 100 and 0 % white.

one drop rule

turks are not white, nor are northern africans or mongoloid russians

> 0% white
> 100% chad
All the females in your life pussies are getting wet from just the thought of me.

you should just know.
the kikes will say one drop.
this is a d/c thread.
do you get fucked over by affirmative action or not?

Just be happy that you're not a kike.

57%

You mean it? Im finally accepted by my peers, I'm so happy

The funniest "we wuz kangz" thread on twitter....can we go blow this up?? twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/957814586991939585

If it's below 95% European.
It isn't white.

I'm like 50% Norwegian and 50% polish/Dutch so I consider myself pretty darn white

Why are there so may Israelis posting here without a meme flag recently?

I'm Norwegian, German, Irish, French, Russian, and Finnish. Am I white?

The ethnostate is an ideal to be worked towards, 7/10th swarthy-white passing mongrels aren't on any list of priorities for any sane white nationalist this lifetime since we have full-blooded members of other tribes running around on white lands with non-trivial degrees of political and cultural influence.

This is a long haul of implementing policies and incentives to make our lands white again, you're a welcome ally.

>Russian

Nope sorry

Sorry friend, you're not white, but if you help deconstruct the Jewish ethnic identity we can stay friends.

Given the history of kike subversion, we no longer are in a position to demand one drop. Kikes will try to push this ala Rules for Radicals.

Ashkenazi Jews are just Europeans mixed with semites. The whole Jewishness thing is more of an identity than it is a race.

Hi.

It doesn’t work that way in real life, where people go by phenotype, which doesn’t always reflect percentages like you might expect. This also largely depends on what that non-white mix is.

Just by appearances, a castizo is not going to be judged the same way as a quadroon, so it doesn’t make sense about percentages so broadly.

i'm a mix of German and Czech but i've never had anyone tell me I'm not white and I don't have brown skin at all so I think it's safe to say i'm white at least in society's eyes.

Not sure, as most meme flags are are or can be identified as muricans.

And I haven't seen any Israeli post and identify himself so far, but go figure

POO

In America, if you're anglo/nordic/celtic/germanic, 90%
If you're slavic/medi/italian etc then 95%

t. 56%er

100% Portuguese ancestry as far back as I care to look

Truth

>= 66%. But exceptions can be made for jews so long as they are at least 50%.

My second cousin Fuc ked a nigger. I don't consider myself white anymore.

Tfw 100% white

This desu

I'm 1/3 Southern European, 1/3 eastern European, 1/3 Caucasian.

Am I white, Sup Forums?

Depends. To PoC I'm white.

To nu-pol I'm probably too brown from native genes. Brown eyes black hair.

It is a distinct ethnicity that is predisposed to certain evolutionary strategies that are facilitated through Jewish ethnic identity. There is absolutely a non-trivial evo-psych aspect to this issue, K. MacDonald is correct. This shouldn't be controversial and honest Jews don't deny it.

>more of an identity than it is a race.
Certain breeds of men are more predisposed to certain cognitive types than others, so in some fundamental ways identity and ethnicity necessarily overlap.

Removing or isolating genes aside, one potential solution is to destroy Jewish ethnic identity, ironically this is a pathological yearning that many Jews themselves implicitly have.
In fact, some more introspective Jews have recognized not only Jewish pathology but the necessity of destroying Jewish identity (for example Marx in his essay On The Jewish Question).

What % of native genes?

Jesus Christ get your bullshit out of the rest of the fucking board. Nothing will happen.

I see you're point but hear (read?) me out.

As we both know, each parent has to contribute 50% of their white DNA to make a white kid. Now given that within 2 years (maybe sooner) people will be able to choose the genes of their off spring, that means couples who are at least 50% white can make a 100% white child. Though I wouldn't set the bar as low as 50% to be part of the Ethnostate because we want people who are more ethnically loyal.

So what if in the Ethnostate couples, who are part non white, must have offspring through this process so that the children are 100%. This makes majority white people like myself effective whites as long as they only have 100% white kids.

Its a win win because In the end we both achieve our goal of the white Ethnostate.Thoughts?

>being a mutt of European ancestry is just about as American as you can get. In an ideal world, America should be an amalgamation of all of Europe.

Per normal definitions of an ethnicity, white American ethnicity is absolutely a thing and is exactly as you describe, an amalgamation of European stock.

Part of the problem of contemporary white American identity is the lack of recognition that this American ethnicity is distinct and valid. This is a shame considering the Founding Fathers explicitly intended this to be the case, a new nation for a new white ethnicity.

What I meant was that knowing you have Jewish ancestry causes you to "act" like a Jew. So an ethnic Ashkenazim raised by Christian parents would likely function just as a normal white person would. I'm not denying that there are certain behaviors and diseases associated with the Ashkenazi bloodline, but Jewish ethnocentrism is ideological.

The other issue is how do you know when someone has Jewish interests in mind? There are plenty of seemingly assimilated mischlings (I like to think of myself as one) or even white-passing full Jews who go completely crypto, so in a racial balkanization scenario you literally wouldn't be able to prevent suburban normie Jews from coming with you or accidentally joining your side. You'd need to scan every single person with DNA tests.

Preaching to the choir here, friend.

so pol what if im 50% calabrian and 50% Sicilian with pale af skin like only one shade darker than snow nigger tier

am I white?

My grandma was Sicilian and she was fucking blonde. This "southern Italians aren't white" thing is the worst meme.

Anything less than 85%, ie one great-grandparent. That's also assuming that 85% is homogeneous itself

I'm fully on board with ideas like this. By 'not on a list of priorities' I meant that someone in your shoes isn't a problem for us because there are infinitely bigger problems that need tackling. Even if we make massive moves towards an ethnostate, in our lifetimes it will still be an ideal we are working towards, and as such I (and sane white nationalists generally) have no problem with you remaining.

Genetic editing is absolutely the way forward to correct the damage done through previous kikery. In fact, once we secure white lands and begin to turn our eyes again to the stars again, genetic editing will play a major role in manifesting our Apollonian destiny.

I'm 98.2% European but that last 1.8% bothers the fuck out of me.

It's just memes, my friend. I listen to potato nigger memes all the time because I admit that I'm mainly Irish. Despite having blue eyes, I put up with people memeing on me. Part of being American is admitting that other ethnic groups are going to bust your balls.

For instance, I find it hilarious that the Italians crumbled under pressure from the Middle East, and not just once! And one of the times that Italy was getting buttfucked by the Middle East, you had to ask for help from the rest of Europe to prevent the rape! I'm sure part of you sees the humor in that, much like part of me sees the humor in the Iberian rape baby memes.

1.8% is probably just genetic noise

I look 100% white, have 125 IQ, and my family tree seems to go to norway on mom's side, but dad's side changes every other day with a new story from him

>u kno son were native american blood
>also were french
>but also russian
>and are last name is german or maybe polish it used to end in owski

I suspect at least some of it is true, since I'm a 5'8" manlet, but what specifically, who the fuck knows. I wouldn't mind a DNA test, but at the same time I'm not fond of giving that info out to whatever company is doing the test. I sure as fuck don't trust 23andme.

I like the Irish. Grew up around them mostly. You leprechauns are alright.

1%

It's a lie/inaccurate
They do that

Guy had a lot of problems. Lot of problems.

This next glass of whiskey is for you, my friend. All of my cousins were born around Gaeta on a military base. I've had great experiences with Italian-Americans and my American family has great experiences with actual Italians.

No matter what the memers say, Italy will always be a cornerstone of European history and culture.

Yes and idealogical propensities have a non-trivial evo-psych component. As you rightfully point out however, certain environmental factors may be sufficient to prevent these evolutionary programs from manifesting, as is the case with a plethora of other programs.

In the mid-term except for leadership, 'incidental' jews that help to dismantle jewish ethnic identity or positively participate in other forms of explicitly pro-white activism are of no concern to me personally. Where it is actually relevant to prevent subversion, genealogical vetting is already taking place.
There are very long term considerations with amicable solutions, but they are presently irrelevant.

>Well apparently people here don't think Irish people are white
No one ever did that.

I'm 8% non-white

>implying that Sup Forums actually reads books