Dungeon meshi

new chapter is out

Noyce.

Is Marcille dressed as a housewife the embodiement of perfection?

Will Sureau ever pork Farlyn?

Will Kabiru just fuck off already?

Will Ryoko Kui ever find her new assistant?

>Ponytail marcilee

I can die happy now.

cmon OP

I hope Kabru's shit gets resolved within the next chapter. Don't really want them travel while that little shit undermines their efforts out of his silly grudge.

>new chapter is out!
>only 20 pages

why...why...
also dat THICC ONI THIGH JUST HNGGGGHH!

Chilchack real MVP

>Is Marcille dressed as a housewife the embodiement of perfection?
We have surpassed perfection.

I'm glad this subverted my expectations and didn't go "Why did you freak out?" "Nevermind lol I'm tired""K".

Lookin' kinda dashing there, Senshi. Also, dat plush dragon.

Chilchack bullying

>Wat a cutie

Who said that

>Look at that Thorden putting on a nice guy act to let our guard down.
>He's probably just waiting for the moment we drop our guard so he can stick his sword in our neck and steal our supplies again.
>He's even pretending not to recognize our group, the crafty bastard.

Either Laius or Senshi.

Gay

>Oh wow, the past week has sucked but I'm really happy to see my friend back.
>He even brought two whole parties to help!
>This guy seems kind of familiar...I hope he likes monsters!
>I wonder if there's some way to make cleaners taste better.

I totally don't remember the small dragon from earlier

>Yer ears are huge
Marcille no longer the fat-eared one!

>This hole was made for me

THICC THIGH

>(Gay thoughts)

DELICIOUS ONI LEGS

>nearly get murdered
>TIME FOR DINNER
Fucking Laius

end

Marcille is a miracle of the dungeon.

it's pretty cute the way she carries him

Fuck this guy and his whole group.

>Kabru appears
>chapter ends with him not dead

>He's just about the only guy around that would call me his friend!
That's just sad. Especially considering Sureau probably does so because he likes Farlyn.

That's what you get when you're a dungeon-eating weirdo

he wasnt eating monsters until farlyn got eaten by the dragon

FUCK CABRON
WITH A STRAP-ON

He totally lied to samurai about Laius abandoning Farlyn, so that's why he doesn't look him in the eyes now.

Remind me why he hates Laius and Farlyn? I remember the gnome had a beef with Chilchack because he's pro unionized labor, but I never got Kabru's reason for disliking the siblings.

Kabru is insane and doesn't believe that Laius is capable of doing good things for their own sake.

Because he's a cynical piece of shit.
>They're too good and helpful they must be up to something!

Because Laius "stole" monster remains from them.

Remember: Justicefags; not even once.

>Something something fake attitude something something people aren't actually nice something something I'm edgy

>Thorden siblings too pure and good to be be real
>They must be hiding their true criminal nature
Cabron is fucking bonkers

I love how dishevelled and tired Sureau looks. You sometimes get samurai characters with a bit of facial hair, or almost cultivated-looking stubble, but he honestly looks worn-down

MUH JUSTICE
MUH SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS
EVERYONE IS STUPID BUT ME

Remember, never trust a pajeet.

>That's what you get when you're a dungeon-eating weirdo
More likethat's what you get when you are the hot chick's goofy brother.

So that's what the cover page was about!

Remind me again how did Cabron ruse samurai-dude party?

Besides the whole thinking he looted their corpses, he thinks they're black market suppliers. They have a couple of former "injured" party members who they routinely meet and share their earnings with because they feel responsible. Said members are actually faking injury and have ties to the black market, so he thinks the Thordens are in on it and the nice guy/girl thing is just an act.

He doesn't realize what a big dope Laius actually is.

>mimic behind chilchak
Hah

I thought Sureau's name was weird for a pseudo-Nihon, so it's just a nickname

>hollow out a brick
What? How is this a viable cooking method?

>He doesn't realize what a big dope Laius actually is.
That raises an interesting question, Will he try to attack Laius when his back is turned or will spending five minutes with Laius cause him to realize he's an idiot and drop the grudge?

> Jumping around while tied up
Laius a cute

>nigger with the party
Fuck, I forgot about that faggot.

Hopefully the latter but knowing him he'll keep going in full denial or making up shit to justify his grudge.

Hes basically making miniature clay ovens. The fire heats the brick, which heats/bakes the food without it getting that smokey flavor or burnt as easily.

So we all agree cabron a shit, right?

He'll think the idiot thing is just an act.

Yes
Fuck Cabron with a strap-on
Maybe a dragon dildo too

Marcille will make a good Thorden wife.

>20-30 hrs a week for current nyc min wage
>drawing and working with one of your favorite mangaka
>at home
I would gladly trade my current shitty job for this if I lived in nipland and knew how to draw.

Or maybe it's how dumb gaijins like Raiosu and Marushiru pronounce the true blue blood names of Land of the Rising Sun.

This author is brilliant at details like this.

Yeah.
But to which Thorden?

Please no unnecessary shipping.

The male one. Farlyn can take care of herself. Laius on the other hand needs someone to keep his shit in check or he'll try to make the family eat monsters outside the dungeon.

Because he's a moron. He doesn't realize that Laius is stupidly naive and that her sister's an actual saint, so when seeing the two of them helping people so selflessly he thinks they're up to something shady.

>Pajeet tries to start shits
>Laius clears all the misunderstanding in 5 seconds
>Pajeet goes full damage control and keeps trying to start up shit to justify his already made-up self-righteous petty grudge

>Nothing happens
>One month until next chapter
JUST

At least we got some cooking.

>gets violent as a last resort
>oni fucks him up good

Anybody would go to hell and back to save pic related

it's 2-3 days per month, not every week

Goddamnit

I'm just glad that the sandnigger stuff is probably getting resolved next chapter. I was expecting it to go on for at least 10 more.

How can Marcille be so perfect.

He's that edgy kid that that thinks everyone is faking and that no one can be just "nice".

Chilchak looks REALLY cute in this chapter, what did she change?

Also, I'm mad they just got facerolled.

I hope he overcomes his depression and reconcile with his party. If not, join them on their quest. All this Kabru nonsense getting to him sounds like unnecessary melodrama. Sureau and his former gang has the same intentions so I just feel like it would be a waste to suddenly make him a minor antagonist, also Kebab meeting Lauis is definitely going to face some physical confrontation. There is no way this will turn down to be peaceful given how mercilessly destructive he is.

>One month until Kabru gets blown the fuck out

>Implying it will be resolved.
>Implying now that the parties have joined up the mc party won't do a U turn and continue down the dungeon without needing to go back up for a resupply.
>Implying once they find monster Farlyn he won't denounce her as evil and try to perma-death her like he did with the resurrection guys.

He sounds like a dog, lol.

They are still on the fifth level, so during the climax a dragon will come, kidnap Cabron and take him to the wizard who will fuck him with a strap-on and maybe remodel into a superior killing machine or something

>lol

>Next chapter takes place inside Kabru's mind and we get to see him collect clues from what he sees and make crazy stories about everyone in Laius' party to paint them as the bad guys.

What will he say about Senshi?