How do bongs watch this and not kill themselves?

How do bongs watch this and not kill themselves?

To get an idealized view of your country and empire just 5 decades ago vs. the degenerate, muslim, shithole you have now

How does the average bluepilled bong not watch any of these movies or shows about the old days and ask "WTF happened?". Then they go about their day in a 40% white capital with muslim mayor thinking "this is fine"

Dumbfounding

btw this is pol approved with no signs of jewery. In fact, it can redpill people because it shows the slow degeneration of society into a decadent shithole. The slippery slope of progress into absolute degeneracy that is today in one generation

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-pound-value-uk-economy-california-fifth-place-rankings-a7347696.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post the mutt meme Brits, it will make you feel better

Top tier show. Can confirm

queen of england was a 4/10 in her prime

fake news

I like Philip’s side of the show, he makes really funny racist jokes to africans.

I'm really really gonna miss Matt Smith as Phillip. Claire Foy as Elizabeth is, of course, the heart of Seasons One and Two, but Smith steals every scene he's in.

How do yanks watch this and not kill themselves?

To get an idealized view of your country just 5 decades ago vs. the degenerate, mexican, shithole you have now

How does the average bluepilled yank not watch any of these movies or shows about the old days and ask "WTF" happened?". Then they go about their day in a 36% white capital with a black female mayor thinking "this is fine"

Dumbfounding

btw this is pol approved with no signs of jewery. In fact, it can redpill people because it shows the slow degeneration of society into a decadent shithole. The slippery slope of progress into absolute degeneracy that is today in one generation

It was pretty rough familam.

Comparing America to Britain as apples and apples is like a former president making fun of his rock star son for being homeless now, when they are both broke and living on the streets

Who fell further? The country that was never more than 90% white, never homogeneous in any cultural or ethnic sense, or the mother country that deliberately cucked itself in the name of progress

Philip is based af. I'm watching the episode where it shows he was raised by Nazis, which is true and I didn't know about

I didn't know the abdicated King colluded with Nazis either

I don't watch (((NETFLIX))).

He's based as fuck in reality, too.

Are you on crack? This show was extremely kiked

Mad Men literally goes out of its way to show how degenerate and deeply flawed the elite wh*tes were in the 60s. Even Draper, the everyman you're supposed to empathize/sympathize with, only acts like a role model white during pivotal moments in his life. The bulk of each season he acts like a degenerate.

Compare the actress who is a solid 8.5/10 with this hideous 2/10 beast

Peek anglo genetics, everyone

Bamp

Apparently in this show being a nazi sympathizer is the only unforgivable sin... with no mention of communism. Not to mention it tries it's hardest to make the queen seem more relevant than she is.

>How do bongs watch this
they don't
not diverse enough, it's forbidden to watch

Honestly don't know either.
I think normies internalize it though and translate it into nihilism, irony, sarcasm, and hopelessness. The attitude that "world sucks just live it up" attitude is pervasive. The normie would love to have the old world back but are unwilling to take the steps necessary or even understand what steps need to be taken. They need to be guided by Sup Forums masterrace

>Philip is based af. I'm watching the episode where it shows he was raised by Nazis, which is true and I didn't know about

That was really interesting. And the show, somewhat surprisingly, really put a pretty positive spin on that approach on the whole thing. And indeed P's sentiments about his childhood are really not too far from at least one version of a Sup Forums ideal of community. (I remember some thread months ago where a Finn (?) did an excellent job of articulating a positive vision of NatSoc, that was really much like the ideals seen in that German school. Should have screen-capped those posts.)

I didn't expect the sad turn with Charles, either. Thought he would pull through. But in retrospect, it fits with his subsequent history.

Some very good storytelling in that show, although I don't think they were fair to JFK (Peggy Noonan wrote a well-considered piece debunking the numerous confabulations and outright falsities that went into that episode.)

Good question, just compare the Royal Navy these days to the US Navy

Brits should have never given up their empire.
They're a joke

1) British Empire was nothing to be proud of, and it a tool for Rothschild globalism
2) It technically still exists today
3) USA is a colony of it, and has been for 80 years

>USA is a colony of it, and has been for 80 years
ok grandpa, whatever you say
Remember to take your cancer medicine

>t. Ahmed

What a load of crap. I tried a couple of episodes but it was boring as fuck. I hate watching tv, don’t understand how anyone can just sit and stare at it for hours on end.

>3) USA is a colony of it, and has been for 80 years

California alone has a larger economy than the UK

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-pound-value-uk-economy-california-fifth-place-rankings-a7347696.html

>he doesn't know that City of London corperation/RBD runs all of the world except Iran, Cuba and Syria

This isn't some ''Britain rules the waves'' larp brit/pol/. Fuck that lol. The empire is dead in terms of name and flag, but all of the globalism you see today was built on the foundations, and more importantly run by the the same families. When these nationalist brits are praising their empire, they're also praising the globalists they're facing today. It's ironic.

You guys need your 1776 again, and us brits need out first one. Brits have been slaves to Normans since they arrived.

The Queen and her house of Windsor sector are prasites by the way. Not our friends.

GDP is more like the size and power of the engine. I'm talking about where the actual powerful people are located. British Empire was proto globalism. The people 90% of Sup Forums is against today, are the same people that took over the Empire from London, and set out their campaign.

t. David icke

>posting bait for britposters
>at 4 in the morning