Where were you when sargon got BTFO'd by Alt Hyp?

and don't you faggots dare play that shit-ass "eceleb drama" shit at me, this is a relevant, timely, appropriate and intense vid. fucking watch it, losers.

youtu.be/Y1-Tm4T78Nc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUkIVny3rDw
a.doko.moe/itpjqd.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=z4PQbMhhW7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol go to 9:45 he was about to called "African Americans", "niggers".

So uh, what happened to those threads anyway....
not... not that I miss them baka!!

yo my name is pete
i was browsing the net
when all of a sudden, cum roulette
i found board called pol and started to shitpost
then i saw a thread about those i hate most
niggers
niggers
niggers
bitch ass niggers better not try me
ill fly ass kick them cunts in the hiney
hitler ate the dick of jews for breakfast
anne frank fucking cunt shit jew fuck bitchfast

bump

i dont keep up with e-celeb stuff but I probably should, this video is really good.

>40 minute podcast to decide which e-celeb is more cancerous
wow this is some quality stuff user keep it up

So he's not scared of being kept out of the ethnostate, he's just retarded and looking for attention

Things Sargon Says (tm)
>My grandfather is full black
>I'm not sure what race my grandfather is
>My dad gets tan when he goes outside, so he's not white
>My dad grandfather was italian, and italians aren't white
>Italians are just as white as Syrians
>A collective is not the same as a collectivist
>A group of individuals working toward a shared goal is not a collective
>"Social construct" is an SJW buzzword
>The white race is a social construct
>I hope the white race dies off
>White people don't have black hair
>White doesn't exist
>Germany isn't part of western civilization
>A Liberalist is not the same as a Liberal
>I called it Liberalist because Liberal has a bad connotation
>I like the term Skeptic
>I never liked the term Skeptic
>You can't have an ethnostate without using physical violence
>I am willing to use physical violence to defend liberalism

probably wasn't anything to talk about until now

>ay holl up
smacks lips
>fuh real, dis
robs a 12 year old
>dis bullshit, dis picture
rapes an 88 year old woman
>dis picture what look like me raycis...

Niggers.

He made a career out of being "anti ess jay double yoo" and now that people don't care about feminism anymore, he thinks he can continue his parlor act on the alt-right. Yes he is very retarded. He does not fully understand the scope of how dumb he is. And like Implicit Dick says, that's a difficult place for him to be.

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO SARGON!

I've been in Australia for month what happened.

Watch his other videos immediately

Sargon made a gay little religion and we're laughing at him.

I wonder what he did before YT and patreon, how he would deal with having to start working again

>posting gay eceleb drama

All the mainstream media is essentially owned by Jews, so e-celebs are really the only good median we have. I don’t get why e-celebs are hated on so much? Have a couple of Jews fanned the hatred for e-celebs. E-celebs are not so bad

New liberalist stream youtube.com/watch?v=xUkIVny3rDw

He should be thrilled to work in his multicultural call center where more than 50 percent of his wages go toward ahmed's gibs.

Yeah why don't we just go back to circle jerking on how good we are st finding how some politician once shook hands with a Jewish guy therefore we know he's an Israleli JDF and CIA controlled opposition running a psyop on the public, or 1000 "ITS HAPPENING" threads a day

>$14.88
peak meming

nailed it

Sargon's usefulness has ran it's course for ppl who browse Sup Forums

he's only useful to people coming out of the smokey haze of their cultural-marxist brainwashing

Somewhere else not caring

Topkek have a well-deserved (You)

It's not drama it's debunking ideas

Did that shit stabber alt hype literally spend 37 minutes talking about sargon's ancestry? Wow, that faggot really does have autism. Instead of worrying about if his audience knows the truth about sargon, maybe he should make sure his audience knows the truth about him being a degenerate fag who has fucked gay niggers and chinks in the past. Can't really shit on sargon when you have let black men fuck you up the ass.

That's why Alt Hype is all of the sudden cool with letting non-whites into the ethnostate, he wants to make sure his non-white fuck buddies get in and continue to split his ass wide open to the bone. Fucking faggot probably has aids by now.

Turn off that proxy, Vee. It should tell you something about how far your fuckbuddy Sargon has fallen when a 43% NEET degenerate can BTFO you on your own platform.

He was also a prostitute but none of that matters; you can't stop him user.

Calling Ryan Faulk an "e-celeb" is fucking retarded and just goes to show that the term has practically lost all meaning.

Sargon has always been just a special snowflake SJW. In the last few months he has just gone full SJW.

I thought Woes was the prostitute, and Naked Ape was dating the niggerfaggot. I guess I'm confusing my alt-right ecelebs. The only thing I've heard about Alt Hype is how he thought he was black but then did a 23andme and ended up being a huwite normie.

All right, how do we make this happen, how many people here would buy this if it were real? What's the overlap between Sup Forums, /biz/, /diy/, /r/, etc that could make this happen

>paying for shitpost summaries

it's eceleb drama

>e-celebs gay hurr durr
I'll bump every e-celeb thread twice for every shillpost from now on.

The ''Sup Forums POL'' needs to be bigger and more dominant for a magazine-look.

kino

Has he fucked Chinese men? He's got good tastes then. And there's no worries of miscegenation cause the gay thing, so I don't particularly care.

The skeptic community getting shat on by white nationalists is incredibly important for opening the Overton window and normalizing these views for impressionable young people.

Bless alt-hype.

>white nationalism
>Americans think they know what white is.

With non-trivial consequences because many people are sheepish by nature will go along with what they perceive as normal and accepted by their peers and perceived cultural authorities.

To anyone that wants to normalize white nationalist discourse, this is certainly part of it.

Yes we do, just like the Founders did. 3/10 bants btw

Watched it a few hours ago. Good stuff.

Sargon has gone full-sargon

3/5 black bants, amirite?

I think general audiences are starting to understand, even outside the domain of race autism, that Liberalism is taking us all to hell.
a.doko.moe/itpjqd.webm

>being such a mutt you don't even know your lineage back to your grandparents

Stop YouTube eceleb cancer threads

According to white nationalists English people are not allowed to be angry at eastern European immigrants despite them being just as bad as niggers and muzzies.

Because Americans are fucking mutts in every sense of the word

I agree. There are too many shitty e-celeb threads. But once in a while I like to partake

Purity spiralling is cringe

Richard Spencer was caught with a negress.

YouTube eceleb cancer should be banned

>hanged on principles right out of rules for radicals
>carrying water for the jew by being divisive as fuck and shitting on alt-hype for not going along with your purity spiral..

Alt-hype's practical concern is maintaining a white supermajority, many others agree that the ethostate is an ideal to work towards. In practice however it is unlikely to completely remove minorities within the next two generations, encouraging allies from people on the fence and insecure about their personal lack of being thoroughbred is tactically smart...even if we end up not following through on it.

I by the way agree with him, swarthy-white passing mongrels should be allowed to stay if have been boldly in favor of white nationalism early on... the condition that we be allowed modulate their genetic output.
Modulating the genetic output of such people will be perfectly technologically feasible. Depending on the severity of the impurity, this could be done through either sterilization or genetically modifying their potential offspring to be 100% white-European stock.

How do we stop this?

I hate Sargoy of a Cuck & Richard "Steve Urkel" Spencer equally but YouTube eceleb cancer threads must be purged.

>Richard Spencer was caught with a negress.

Fake news faggot, it was his white wife's dark hair.

YouTube is a joke. They're ALL FULL OF SHIT!

FIND ACTUAL LEADERS YOU ALT HYPE FAGGOTS

Some fat faggot or kid with a BestBuy Mic & subs is NOTHING

No dipshit. Google it. He's a nigger fucker & a fraud.

White nationalists have no true leader who isn't a crypto kike or controlled opposition. I'm sorry to break this news to you.

Can someone please make a video of these exact words coming out of his mouth and spread it like that 12 min of Hillary lying?

>that Liberalism is taking us all to hell.
This is why I encourage people to study Dugin's work in particular, at the very least for his extremely lucid dismantling of liberalism on its own terms. It is presented devoid of race autism and is especially important in revealing the intrinsic failure of right-liberalism.

Had a big impact on my thinking.

bump

False. You have no obligation to love swarthy non-anglos. Preserving distinct ethnicities on European lands isn't mutually exclusive to white nationalists. Try again?

>Because Americans are fucking mutts in every sense of the word
Even the Founders weren't thrilled with swarthy Easterners, likewise with Spaniards. Franklin wrote specifically about this and his preference for very light-skinned whites and how we wanted those kinds of white anglos specifically to populate the Americas.

Nonetheless faggot, there are still more explicitly white American thoroughbreds in total than white pommies. Get your shit together.

This. Someone please do it

He's lived long enough to become the villain.

>if I repeat a falsehood enough it becomes true

kike

> (OP)
>Did that shit stabber alt hype literally spend 37 minutes talking about sargon's ancestry? Wow, that faggot really does have autism. Instead of worrying about if his audience knows the truth about sargon, maybe he should make sure his audience knows the truth about him being a degenerate fag who has fucked gay niggers and chinks in the past. Can't really shit on sargon when you have let black men fuck you up the ass.
>That's why Alt Hype is all of the sudden cool with letting non-whites into the ethnostate, he wants to make sure his non-white fuck buddies get in and continue to split his ass wide open to the bone. Fucking faggot probably has aids by now.

this makes him a white supremacist, you retard. maintaining a majority.

i bet you sperg out on jbp too. for fucks sake get a gf

I could imagine a ''e-celeb gossip'' section with Cosmopolitan-tier aesthetic as a part of a larger 4chin-based media. All you really need is one trustworthy guy to handle it, rest of it can be user made. Subscription payment is last century thinking, even serious news sources are running on deficit and doing it because owners are ready to pay for propaganda to be made. Free contribution, patreon support, ads, is how things ought to fund themselves. Low costs is the key, jewstream media wastes a ton of money on appearances, proper studios and salaries. Because nobody would spew lies for free.

Like said, you only need one dedicated trustworthy guy. There is a demand for alt-media, and the problem with Sup Forums is that Sup Forumsacks don't want newfriends here to preserve quality. I don't want either.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4PQbMhhW7U

>swathes of Americans all germanic and Irish
>calls himself Anglo

Sorry potato niggers you're a fucking degenerate

>blacks in America are not as violent as Africans in Chad
Bullshit. Subsaharan Africans in many countries can be far less violent than African Americans.

Alt hype is full of shit when he tries to link language to race. Yes, race is real but trying to attach language differences is baseless. The claim that behavior is strictly the result of racial differences in responses to environments is also nonsensical given the fact that African Americans in more peaceful environments behave worse than some Africans in more dangerous environments.

This extreme racial purist stance isn't even something JF would take. This is where alt hype is like Soygoy when it comes to the criticism Spencer gave to Soygoy.

>African Americans in more peaceful environments behave worse than some Africans in more dangerous environments
That was his point. There is a genetic pull when the dominant culture looks down on chimping out. Some black communities will strive to conform. Left isolated though black neighborhoods stagnate or revert to shit. As much was we blame muh democrats for causing the gibs and crime paradox, the truth is these communities couldn't function without government aid and guidance. I don't know how bantus in Chad live, but I'm sure they aren't eager to establish a public works and formulate a school system without green peace and other white influence.

Also
>hurr durr Europeans got more peaceful cuz genetic change
Yeah, WW2 doesn't happen anymore because in 70 years, aliens came in and change genes of Europeans so much that they became far less violent than their grandparents.

Japanese were butchering Chinese left and right as if they were rabbits to be hunted down. And look at Japan today. They didn't change genetically that much in just 60 years.

Alt hype is an idiot. People like JF should be talking about race not some twink faggot.

>genetic pull
Define what that means. I've never head of "genetic pull" in biology literature.

>black neighborhoods stagnate or revert to shit.
Neighborhoods which are visited by cops from a more civilized and peaceful society than those in Africa. Those cops are the dominant cultural force. So if blacks conformed, then they'd be more peaceful and more civilized behavior.

Cops in Africa literally stop people and ask them for money. Sometimes they'd look away when crimes happen.

>bantus in Chad live,
There are few bantus in Chad. Most of the people in Chad aren't classified as bantu or part of the Niger-Congo cluster of people.

>they aren't eager to establish a public works and formulate a school system without green peace and other white influence.
This sentence has no relevance to the rest of your post.

Just finished watching it. Not a bad video. Sargoy is a bigger fag than Alt Hype could ever be.

Is Sargon really that stupid, or is it just his audience so he can get away with everything?

>his extremely lucid dismantling of liberalism on its own terms
got any links to this particular subject?

>low energy shilling

yes

>controlled opposition
yawn

Sargoy thinks that the alt right is the same as his sjw-low-hanging-fruits

He is in for a harsh awakening

Solid meme.

This shit might unironically end up on reddit

At first it starts ironically and in a few months it will be all over the place and people will debate on how to design the best cover

I said it because the cover with Lauren Southern is much better visually, you instantly get the ''this is a gossip magazine'' -look.

bump