Say Hello to the Next President

Not only will he be the next President, he will be Trump's undertaker.

Goodbye, GOP (Greedy Old Perverts). Goodbye RNC (Russian National Committee).

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39371715
haaretz.com/.premium-jfk-in-1937-fascism-is-right-for-germany-1.5269210
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/joe-kennedy-trans-soldier-donald-trump-state-of-the-union_us_5a6f3bc7e4b0ddb658c8db2b
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally American royalty, that will banish this family of Jewish grifters back to their holes.

Joe Kennedy III is based af. A true American patriot who comes from a real American family. Not that Russian scum Trump.

In response to Paul Ryan's repeal bill:

“I was struck last night by a comment that I heard made by Speaker Ryan, where he called this repeal bill ‘an act of mercy.’ With all due respect to our speaker, he and I must have read different Scripture,” Kennedy said as the House Energy and Commerce Committee dove into the details of the GOP effort … The one I read calls on us to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to shelter the homeless, and to comfort the sick ...

It reminds us that we are judged not by how we treat the powerful, but by how we care for the least among us ...

There is no mercy in a system that makes health care a luxury. There is no mercy in a country that turns their back on those most in need of protection: the elderly, the poor, the sick, and the suffering. There is no mercy in a cold shoulder to the mentally ill. This is not an ‘act of mercy.’ It is an act of malice."

This is exactly the man we need to send this Satanic Russian conspiracy to the hell it came from.

After a Kennedy banishes Trump, he will probably commit suicide.

Just in case the Trumpkins or their Russian bots don't know who this is – it is Joseph KENNEDY III, not Conan O'Brien.

This return to protecting America's working class is going to completely annihilate the aberration that is the modern day Republican Party. Expect a tsunami, the likes of which elected Barack H. Obama II.

I am with you my American patriot brother.

He looks SUPER inbred.

>being this desperate for attention from Neo Nazi Chad

Lets hope he follows in JFK's footsteps

demographics changed. Kennedy's are no longer en vogue.

A fucking mick in Texas is pretending to be a spic. Beto O'Rourke.

Fucking leprechaun trying to convince the spics he's chupacabra.

Spics can't be that stupid. Ted Cruz gotta expose him.

This dumpster fire of a presidency is going to be remembered like a bad dream. A Kennedy is what the Democrats need to recapture the white working class vote.

All the inbred magapedes will shrink away.

lol. You know he's GQ as fuck. A fucking Kennedy. A face like the map of Ireland. Fucking beautiful.

Pic related: the kind of blowhard faggots that Americans will spit on in the midterms and in 3 years. This is your face.

It would be cool if Trump was followed up by a Kennedy so even if Kennedy implemented zero progressive laws (or anything for that matter), everyone would finally chill the fuck out (besides rural and suburban retards)

Rural and suburban retards can fuck off back to Russia

President Joseph P. Kennedy III

A return to America's glorious and respected roots. A return to dignity to American politics. A return to Camelot.

Trump will be exiled to Moscow after this.

I remember a Kennedy ran against Hillary in New York. He them got in a plane crash and Hillary won NY

Dudes got a dead tooth

the entire Kennedy family should be lynched for their role in passing the Immigration Act which turned America to shit

RFK would have lost to Nixon
prove me wrong

oh yeah, forgot about that

ill be okay if kennedy wins as long as he isn't a kike puppet that loves niggers more than his own people

Democrats don't want white bois that still have dicks or aren't queer.

They'd take a nigger straight out of Africa over a heterosexual ginger Kennedy these days.

He's only chance is hooking up with a transgender Meghan Markle and being first husband.

Kennedy clan came from drunken bogslogging inbred irish scum with delusions of grandeur. The only things they do well are crash airplanes and get shot. And use drugs.

Did he not learn to brush teeth? Looks like a bunch or corn nuts slapped in bubblegum all ramshackle like. How could this faggot not afford a good dentist.

if he was going to lose, he wouldn't have been (((taken care of)))

Agreed. I, too, hope that an Irish-American stands up to Jewish hegemony in American politics, even if it results in his death.

Well maybe we will follow in JFK footsteps.....

What, by challenging Israel on a national stage?

I hope so, too.

Dude drinks covfefe. He's high energy, and young. He doesn't have moobs, or a big THICC, womanly ass powered by McDonalds double quarter pounders. He's obviously not that vain either, to walk around with comically bleached teeth in that cesshole called DC. He tells everyone, "Call me Joe." How refreshing. THIS IS YOUR RECKONER, FUCKERS!

You ready for Donald Trump's State of the "Uniom" address tomorrow? This typo is emblematic of this fake President, sponsored by Russia.

After graduating from the Buckingham Browne & Nichols School in Cambridge, Kennedy along with his brother enrolled in Stanford University, where he majored in management science and engineering. Kennedy's reputation as a teetotaler earned him the college nickname "Milkman", as his teammates on the club lacrosse team would jocularly order him glasses of milk at bars.[3][5] While at Stanford, Kennedy roomed with future NBA player Jason Collins.[6]

Meanwhile Trump was receiving medals for being neat. He's a chump.

>that's all water under the bridge, Mrs. Clinton
>care to go for a drive?

JFK really isn't your guy considering the values of Democrats today. JFK's Democrats and those of today are two completely different parties.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39371715

(((They))) will just kill him, too.

why did the coffee only stain one tooth?

Get over it, buddy. He's a fucking Boston Brahmin.

Must be why JFK's entire family are Democrats.

haaretz.com/.premium-jfk-in-1937-fascism-is-right-for-germany-1.5269210

>John F. Kennedy admired Hitler as a young man and felt fascism was right for Germany, according to a new book in German that mines the future president's diaries.

>According to Spiegel Online's article on the book, the 20-year-old Kennedy pondered on August 3, 1937: What are the evils of fascism compared to communism? On August 21 he added that the Germans had been ganged up on.

>The book quotes Kennedy as saying that the Nordic peoples appeared superior to their southern neighbors. Meanwhile, he called Germany's highways, built by the Nazis, the best in the world.

>on August 1, 1945, he wrote that anyone visiting places like Hitlers residence in the Bavarian Alps could imagine how Hitler would be recognized as one of the most important people who ever lived. Another time, he wrote that there was something mysterious about Hitler – that he was made of the stuff of legends.

Hilarious with how many Jews I know who admire him.

We are unworthy of the Kennedy bloodline until we have purged our ranks of the Satanic Bolshevism. Otherwise, our history will repeat.

bad mistake on his part! Kennedy was warned that 3 generations of his will be killed, John was 1st, Bobby was 2nd and this little faggot will be the 3rd.

Danzig is Ted's bastard son. He has to be. Look at any pictures of them at any similar age
(And also the Misfits obsession with all things Kennedy)

Don't wake the goyim. Even Sup Forums isn't ready to accept what happened to JFK. They'll be too busy spouting MUH EO11110 without realizing that EO11110 empowered the Fed. And because they'll spout this conspiracy, they'll ignore that JFK was investigating Israel's nuclear weapons program, which they were bolstering by the theft of American assets. And then they'll ignore that the tan-complected man on the walkie talkie was likely Israeli, not Cuban. Then they'll claim that a Mossad agent, Arnon Milchan, funding the JFK documentary, was just a cohencidence.

Hah! His monopod brother is my state senator here in CT

I've drank tons of coffee and my teeth don't have a deadspot

He was 20 years old. Everyone goes through a Nazi phase. Every single young man looks up to the bad guy, at least for a minute. Most of you fuckers though have stunted development, hence you are trapped in a lifelong LARP.

Those are fake quotes. Don't even fall for their bullshit fake news

if this is the best your miserable party can field, then we're in for a new american golden age.

Fake News, for sure. This thread is about the next President, not your nonsensical fake news.

Back to the topic:

Why are you looking so close? Honestly, it sounds like you want to French kiss him. What kind of man focuses on something like that?

results will end the same as the last one

Thank you, fellow Democratic voter! There's literally anti-semitic about a President specifically targeting Israel due to their anti-American actions. There's literally nothing anti-semitic abou JFK putting Israel in the proverbial boiling pot due to them stealing American state secrets to bolster their own nuclear program (which JFK investigated). There's literally nothing suspicious about a Mossad agent funding a documentary about the conspiracies around JFK that skirt around the potential Israeli conspiracies.

This is just part and parcel of living in a Zionist country.

well it makes sense that he would say that

The Kennedy family has already confirmed they've read Final Judgment, so, yes, the Golden Age of America is upon us.

Fuck Germania. Germania is kaput. Fuck Hitler, go suck his one ball somewhere else.

This thread is for AMERICAN ROYALTY.

Pic related: the kind of dumbshit that will forever remain as a benchmark for failure. I honestly can hardly believe that I have seen a President worse than GWB in my lifetime. What a joke. A fake President from the Russian KGB-FSB-GRU.

A fuckin ginger.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Going from Biff Tannen to Scott Farkas.

Totally okay with this.

Wouldn’t John and Bobby the same generation? That makes no sense.

I'm on board with your JFK posting, but it's important to the onlookers that JFK was referring to the far left and Communism during this speech. This doesn't change the fact that the Kennedy family has acknowledged the existence of Michael Collin Piper's hypothesis, that the Mossad was the driving factor in the assassination of JFK.

Stop replying to yourself you fucking moron.

Richard the Lionheart was a ginger. Boudica was a ginger. Dwight D. Eisenhower was a ginger. Coppercab is a ginger. Erik the Red was a ginger. Joan of Arc was a ginger. Mackelmore and Carrot Top are both gingers.

Yes, that was called Communism. And that conspiracy reformed itself under the Russian federation and meddled in our elections and installed a dufus as president.

But we will clean house this midterm, and we will restore America to its former greatness when we elect Joseph P. Kennedy III. Screencap this. He WILL be the next President.

maybe, but there are many kennedys i do not know if they are all aware

>conspiracy reformed itself under the Russian federation and meddled in our elections and installed a dufus as president.
You actually think this way? does it hurt?

>Ginger will be elected president.
Kek

Looked at every picture posted here of this Kennedy. 1. He has an obvious dead front tooth in his fucking face he hasn't thought to take care of. 2. He's an ugly ginger.

>Another Catholic in the White House
Did we not learn the last time? We never should have given voting rights to non-Anglicans.

Go suck on Putin's tits, you fucking dolt. huffingtonpost.ca/entry/joe-kennedy-trans-soldier-donald-trump-state-of-the-union_us_5a6f3bc7e4b0ddb658c8db2b

We will get the progressive, black AND the white vote. Get FUCKED!!!

lets hope this one can actually survive a full term

i thought the same but then i remembered they elected a nigger twice

how do you swirl down into identity politics like this
just nasty

>DNC A/B testing thread

lol

So true. I take back what I said. This isn't about identity. This is about American unity.

FUCK Donald Trump. FUCK RUSSIA. And FUCK PUTIN.

Going by what MCP, he's sent a copy to everyone related to JFK (since he was apparently a huge JFK fanboy) and received a reply from one of JFK's direct descendants. If you're interested, I could probably find the interview where he talked about this prior to his death.

It's one hell of a cohencidence that JFK was killed after putting pressure on Israel due to their nuclear program (built by stealing American state secrets), using RFK as attorney general to force the American Zionist Council (now AIPAC) to register as foreign agents (in other words, can't legally fund politicians), then get killed, then have RFK killed because he was pro-Israel. Again, some strange cohencidence.

>they elected a nigger twice
True, but this is the evil cis white male.
I'm a black woman or a tranny would be better.
Higher up on the progressive stack.

You are the ugly, nasty one, by the way.

is he getting fatter?

so its about being ugly and nasty?
are you sure?

*I'm sure

Yeah, yeah. I'm ShareBlue and all that bullshit. Look at the Trump progeny and look at the Kennedy progeny. ROFLMAO.

Fun Fact: He was talking to a room of journalists about communism.

He has invisible eyebrows

if you could find it that would be great
i have heard that aipac has illegally operated up until now and still going, any word on that

sage

damn, you've got to shitpost on your own shitpost 17 times, making it most of the shitpost...and with a meme fag too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shareblue pay by the pound?

this. he has no chance unless he runs republican. what the fuck are you anons paying attention to? you think white men are going to vote for him if he runs democrat? you think minorities and women will vote for him over Oprah or whatever joke they put up? he's toast.

Not only am I ShareBlue, I am also MoveOn.org, and a Young Turk. You, on the other hand, are a suborned, Russian-controlled seditionist.

well i think ((communism)) is one of the goals of the conspirators

I'm not saying you're ShareBlue. That's non-DNC approved* under-dealings. What I'm claiming you're doing is basic committee shit.

no! and bruce lee was given the same dim mak as Kennedy.

HE ADMITS IT

Literally no platform
What's your platform?
Just Fucking move to Canada already.
The next 16 [yes sixteen] year's will be your worst nightmare.We wish Trump was as bad you think because nothing is now stopping him from
Having the Military crack down & Send your assess to FEMA camps.

pretty sure the kennedys got jewed.
lil kennedy might not be our guy like the original was.

More dynastic bullshit

No thanks.

Fuck this ginger, no-eyebrow-having, conan-obrien-looking, potato-eating faggot.

>Kennedy roomed with future NBA player Jason Collins.[6]

you unironically mean the first openly gay NBA player, top fucking kek

we were discussing that here

Joe Kennedy III has a hot American wife who can actually speak English.

Trump btfo yet again.

(READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. The author of this post disclaims any liability for triggering of a psychiatric nervous breakdown.)

I am being paid for every post I make. I just made $5. Feelsgoodman.

Kennedys are tolerant, opened hearted white folks with decency.

i spy fake news. here's your (you), faggot

As far as I'm concerned, a Kennedy will never be a president ever again.

Some of us haven't forgotten Rosemary.

>if you could find it that would be great
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg
Pretty sure it's in here. Be warned, this is coming from a journalist that has FOIA documents that links Israeli agents to 9/11 and celebrates this fact. So you're an anti-semite if you view this information.

>i have heard that aipac has illegally operated up until now and still going, any word on that
They're currently legal. Although under JFK, RFK was going to force AIPAC to register as foreign agents, making it illegal for the largest Israeli lobby to interfere in American politics, they're not registered as foreign agents as JFK's administration came to an end. Just look up RFK and the American Zionist Council for more info.

You hear that sound? Those are the sounds of Camelot coming back. It begins tomorrow.

Yes, the Kennedys are redpilled. I hope we have your vote. Thanks, Trumptards!

America will never elect a ginger-balls