There are calls to immediately protest all across America the minute Mueller is fired. WHEN (not if) this happens...

There are calls to immediately protest all across America the minute Mueller is fired. WHEN (not if) this happens, where will you be? Part of the crowd?

Seriously, look how many of them Soros has funded:

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/

(Can't archive for some reason)

I'll be at work because I don't have the time (and money) to fly out to DC to protest. I wish I could make ends meet by writing stinkpieces about waymen in vidja.

beautiful. Let the fifth column reveal itself.

Ill be giving out popcorn.

what a perfect opportunity to make a photo database of traitors to america

Anyone who protests the ending of this corrupt and illegal investigation is an enemy of America. And liberty Nd deserves nothing less than a bullet

ya they tried that during the summer look how that turned out. they wont do shit in a snow storm.

I’ll be driving in my car probably

Why do these NGOs continue to exist? Ban them.

So purple revolution, that is their plan. Do these idiots really think that people are going to side against the elected president of the United States? At best they will have a handful of liberal diehards who would go along with that type of suicide.

I'll be shitposting on Sup Forums and enjoying the death of the so called American "left"

This protest was on the front page of reddit not too long ago it's definitely a coordinated event and not natural

yfw Trump declares Martial law

Living comfy in the middle of nowhere browsing habbening threads

Mueller wont be fired

He will resign once a special prosecutor is appointed to look into his actions and Uranium One

Guys I can't find Waldo.

Mueller won't be fired. He has 9000 indictments to drop on career swamp creatures.

>October Surprise

>believing the media taking points that Trump actually tried to fire Mueller

I still don't get protests who actually goes to these fucking things.

Everyone I know is too busy working 45 hours a week to make ends meet, the college kids I meet take their studies pretty seriously when they're not working out or getting drunk.

Who actually goes to these fucking protests at 2 pm on a Wednesday afternoon I mean for real.

From their page of sponsors.

College kids, unemployed welfarists, single moms, etc.

if this happens and alot are killed, we wont have to deal with libshits anymore

Why would he be fired?

His declaring the Russia investigation fruitless is going to be the biggest political win for Republicans in a century.

you gotta ask yourself, why the worst murder rate in America

could it be that the police are on trial now for robbing citizens ?

too busy robbing people and planting evidence than policing ?

they added more police and those police just robbed people too ?

you think word didnt get around ?

those fucking cops, what happens ? they get found not guilty, and then they resign and move to another police force, and they take all their best corrupt practices with them and infect another police force

American doesnt gotta worry about Putin. Americans will do the job themselves by destroying America. All rotten from within. Keep hiring more police to fuck yourselves over.

I love it. Americans are fucking idiots, and literally the worst country in the world

You whine about Canadian shitposting? Fuck its because you guys really suck

>where will you be?
at home, watching them get pepper sprayed lmao
standing in the road doesn't accomplish anything, you just look stupid and get arrested

* Baltimore -- worst Crime Rate

I will be driving around in my car as well.

Soros has given them a blank check. He doesnt care how much it costs

Easy.