I think... i think its... HA-HAPPENING

>Andrew McCabe resigns
>Nunes committee votes in favor of releasing /our memo/
>CEO of DNC resigns
>Nancy Pelosi is a nervous wreck and stutters on CNN when asked about the memo
>State of the Union Adress tomorrow

Post yfw its only MONDAY. This is it, Sup Forums, the eye of the hurricane is upon us. Godspeed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_tunnel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in it to win it

My favorite thing about this whole shitstorm, is that both sides are so trapped in their little bubbles that whenever literally anything happens, they both get super excited and think THIS IS IT [thing] IS FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN [person] IS FINISHED

Like you can show two different people the exact same information, presented the exacts same way, and they will come to polar opposite conclusions. That's how far divided our country is.

Gonna be a /comfy/ week bois

You all are not ready for the shit storm that will come.
Trust me, it goes deeper than you think...

Nothing happened today. Nothing happened yesterday. Probably Nothing tomorrow as well be my guess.

One side is reality oriented.
The other is clinically insane.

>its only MONDAY
this will get stalled and ignored by most media, then Friday will show up and over the weekend it gets memory holed for good.

same shit different week

Nothing will happen
The "powers" let things escalation, then let things cool down

They don't understand that things will get crazy at some unforeseen moment because of the constant build up

Dingus like my dongus

Tick Tock

This is deeply concerning; about that you are right. In order to make sure that we are not two sides of the same coin (as in, living in echo chambers and information silos) I make a point to regularly read left-wing publications. I can assure you that their reality is the one based on lies, half truths, and false information.

That said, this will likely not end peacefully

Indeed Satan

Except a few people on this side are aware that's a possibility and go out of their way to read the other side's evidence, just to be sure.

Whether or not something happens I don't know, but the evidence stacks up one way.

Your post exemplifies what he's talking about
You could literally be taking about either side

It was an honor serving with each and every one of you. Shills make good cannon fodder.

Woah

>mfw Robert Anton Wilson's ontology of Reality Tunnels is being proven 100% correct in real-time

I wish he'd lived to see this all go down.

>DNC CEO resigns
>FBI Deputy Director resigns
>House Senate Intelligence Committee votes to release Nunes' memo to Congress
>the night before the State of the Union
>lol nothing happened
Bitch do you live under a fucking rock?

They'll probably try to assassinate him. If anything like that happens, GTKRWN.

I'm gonna need sauce, asking for a friend of course.

The bigger story is a false flag you baby boomer twitter whorez

I would love to see Trump read the memo at the State of the Union on TV in front of everyone that was involved.

Woke

Yulia Nova

It's yulia nova. Russian and a lot of her stuff was made by Japanese.

If Israel isn't nuked then its not happening

Thank you based anons

could be
maybe a few suicides first
real, and 3 shots to the back of the head kind

You check r/politics every so often as well?

The turkey lives its life peacefully. Does the turkey know when thanksgiving arrives?

except that many of us are ex lefties and know and still read the other side.
The right is right and more grounded in reality atm and that is why I defected and there are many many others that have done the same.

Witnessed

unholy clock witnessed

Should be a good week

This post is a non Russian shills. All replies are Russian shills. That's how you can always tell.

Unless you're going to be providing air strikes on the brain dead liberal hordes stfu

Your prime minister is literally a cuck

Troll patrolling it’s for fun.

The best week.

>absolutelyhebrew.png

The Left side is literally insane. The entire Russia narrative started as a transparent, desperate, last-gasp deflection when someone (Seth Rich) released DNC emails to Wikileaks proving that the DNC was corrupt and screwed Bernie out of the nomination. The Democrats started the story about Russian hackers leaking the emails as utterly obvious damage control. And they probably had Seth Rich gunned down in the street, but nevermind that.

It's just fucking unbelievable. I truly, legitimately have trouble believing that so many Lefties bought into this horse-tripe: not only bought into it, but are so invested in it that they think Trump is going to be arrested for being a Russian plant.

And now the story is falling apart and the Left is having a collective histrionic freakout all across the country. The Russian thing was always such obvious bullshit. Donald Trump a Russian spy? Because the Dem's emails got leaked showing they're corrupt and stole the nomination from Bernie? Who could believe this shit?

N-NO NOTHING IS HAPPENING GOY, GO BACK TO WORK.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_tunnel

Similar topics
Second paragraph
>The meme is another source of gloss; it is "transmitted from one mind to another through speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena." Because we're social creatures, there are reasons for us to adopt some social currencies.

Who the fuck added this?

I wonder how high the takedown will go? King nigger’s legacy is in grave peril.

Ask a German normie about the Holocaust and provide them with information that doesn't fit their narrative
Or ask them why for evidence for the 6 millisecond figure

It doesn't matter what you do, most people won't change their opinion on topics which literally became a part of their identity, it's like internalized oppression but actually sort of real
When you tell them that they're wrong, it feels like a personal attack to them

Lol this is barely the storm surge fuckers

Nice try Sean Hannity. It will be another case of nothing.
Why can't drumpf-tards admit their God King is a fraud?

And the side that's reality oriented is the side you're on of course.

Nothing will ever happen without an economic crisis or essential resource shortage.

Nothing ever happens. This is obviously just another nothing-burger.

No doubt. Federal marshals could be perp-walking Hillary out of her house live on CNN, indicted for high crimes and misdemeanors, all of her crimes exposed and proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, and the Lefties would be moaning on Twitter about the hostile takeover of our government by Putin.

They will never admit they are wrong. I hope they start a civil war over it.

This is why we need a civil war

Remember kids, when you're the only one holding the gun, you decide what's real and what's not

Same in UK, except "NHS" instead of "holocaust".
The welfare state here is unironically the closet some people come to having a religion.

That's actually pretty deep.

Ha people who believe in things are so close minded amirite?

about as deep as a puddle, point still holds because it's like the old joke about the golden rule: whomever has the gold makes the rules

so when does it get released? can i go to bed for tonight?

The mad man's going to read the pages during SOTU, isn't he?

It's really amazing how delusional people can be

When leftists turn atheism into a cult more fanatic than most interpretations of Christianity
They're literally like Creationists, but somehow they manage to have a world view that's even more retarded
They can't even not worship someone or something as a deity

Pelosi was right shaking towards the end of the interview.

what do you think the start of it will look like

I enjoy "power only exists when you exert it" better

have you ever heard 'history is written by the winners' ?

5 days unless potus actively releases it.

Point is: too much bitching, not enough gunfire around here

Archive? 60k shares????

I think it’ll start with sessions coming out and saying something along the lines of what we have said. Then trumpncoming along after and acting like he didn’t hear what happened before and making no mention only it gives his SOTU address.

If true, it's going to look a lot better if he lets it release itself instead of getting involved

>im not going to watch his speech so I can continue to not make counter arguments and just call him and his base names instead.
The absolute state of the left.

i guess the province of quebec is an exception to that rule.

quebecers are just so hard and confrontative for that to happen.

I'm really glad to have been able to witness Trump's presidency. We live in a very interesting time.

no I meant the start of the civil war, not the state of the union

the start of the state of the union speech will begin with Melania's gorgeous titties bouncing on stage in fuck me heels

My friends overseas say we have become Idiocracy in reality. I have no response. We have lost ourselves utterly.

On top of that they would have you believe trump is literally mentally ill, yet in the same desperate gasp tell you he coordinated the most flawless government takeover ever concieved.

Doubles for destruction

Please universe can it finally happen , I don't wanna work anymore making pizza for niggers

9/fucking11
Watch it burn, bitches

Of course!

Thanks, Republicans. You needed an excuse to steal Iraq's oil, drones were the hottest new thing, you and Cheney wanted to SEC destroyed, so there ya go.

Thanks again, niggers. You killed 3,000 of us on 9/11 and another 10,000 in the two wars you kicked off. And by the way, thanks also for ISIS.

He's paraphrasing Mao Zedong. Which given he was a goddamned Communist who murdered tens of millions of his own people both deliberately and through sheer stupidity, is not a good thing.

So what's the hold-up on releasing the memo? I thought it was something about classified info, but the president literally has the power to declassify anything he wants... so why not just declassify it and push it out immediately?

I mean I know it's the cutesy thing to do to pretend to be some kind of centrist but yeah the right is significantly more reality based than the left at this point, a few groups like the Q larpers excepted. I mean I don't know how anyone can continue to take left wing media seriously, it's nothing but "TWO SCOOPS!" day in and day out.

Consequences will never be the same.

I imagine he'll do it when everybody gets to work tomorrow morning.
It'll circulate faster.

To be fair, Trump has five days to review it before getting it out.

That shit is annoying. But it is funny seeing those on the Left cry impeachment every time something new comes out.