So w-we're still holding out hope for season 3, r-right guys?

So w-we're still holding out hope for season 3, r-right guys?

How did the manga even end?

Why was season 2 such a letdown?

The heck is this even

Read the filename or thread title, retard.

I first started watching anime because of this scene

All anime?!

True patrician desu

It's the best gif on the internet.

I wish I could've seen /d/'s face when it happened

Seikon no Qwaser

Literally tit sucking the anime

According to Fapservice, it holds the record for nudity in a tv anime, 2 hours of nudity from 38 episodes.

>Why was season 2 such a letdown?
Because it is mostly made of original developments, only first season was more aligned with the manga.

There needs to be more anime with sudden and massive breast expansion.

that would be awesome

Though with the way anything ecchi has been dying, I'd settle for something that could even come close to SnQ in terms of nudity

>he's so new he doesn't know the anime that started the plot meme, which even normies are familiar with now

>And what happened then? Well in Japan they say Mafuyu's breasts grew 3 sizes that day

What the fuck is the context of that? Did they make boobs a periodic element in season 2?

I need to go finish the manga. I think the last I read was the start of the island tournament arc and being kinda disappointed there wasn't as much development between Mafuyu and Sasha as I wanted

season 2 was a flop, the /e/ was toned down way too much

the pic in op was part of second cour of season 1.

I bought every volume of Seikon just because I wanted more Hana/Katja, S3 would be amazing

>How did the manga even end?
Mafuyu and Tomo fuse together and feed Sasha the soma of every other girl through them

My dick is diamonds

derp fucking retard

What

Please explain this shit with pictorial evidence if necessary

Nice name

Oops I'm retarded

How do Mafuyu and Tomo fuse though?

>Have only seen s1

>every ecchi screencap or gif I have seen has been of s1

W-what am I in for with S2???

Maybe you should read the manga

But it looks edgy and like it actually takes itself seriously and thinks it's a real battle manga with christian iconography

Did anyone else almost feel like crying when, in the last episode, Mafuyu's breasts shrink down again?

Literally my favourite thing about the series was Mafuyu growing throughout. I was so looking forward to her being a titcow on the level of Tomo for the rest of the series.

Then the fucking school nurse just tells her she's going to be stuck as a flatty again forever.

I feel persecuted.

>tfw you will never suck Mafuyu's futa cock

Sad!

Show was stupid as fuck but GODDAMN if it was entertaining. It also had some pure badass moments like when Sasha busts through a door to fight Mercury.

Didn't you translate this show or something

season 3 never but at least the art from the manga is good enough.

Just the 1st season. It was fun.

I liked Sasha he was good MC

>streaming
>normies

Main girl was best

What is this? Bt00m?

All these newfags in the thread.

I'm this poster, I went and finished the manga. Honestly, for as much forced fanservice there was, I think as a story it still works pretty well, and there are some great fights. Ending was a bit rushed but still like a 3.5/5 series overall.

What's author and artist's new series called? It's a light novel right?

No it's a manga, I can't remember the name but the same person who translated Seikon is translating it so go check his site.

Kind of less and worse fanservice cause it's more original. Valkyrie Drive kind of shows Kaneko shouldnt really have a hand in writing much of any story with his track records. It just needed to stick to the fucking manga.