Dragon Ball Super

Yoshifumi Fukushima...

We need to get this retarded son of a bitch fired before he destroys the "Tournament of Power"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dorito_Super_Saiyan
youtube.com/user/AnimeLiveReactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a topic that absolutely needs to be discussed

For the sake of Vegeta, Gohan, and (the person that I'm most worried about) Tenshinhan

We have 3 weeks before shit goes down. There is time for things to change.

Pretty sure that guy was fired forever ago.

>That's okay if you think I produce trash, it really doesn't hurt me (specially since you've never seen any of my content nor knew who I was until today). MANY other people think that I don't produce trash, including people on this board, people who run this site, Viz, Crunchyroll, Funimation, Bandai, various voice actors, authors, MasakoX, and the list goes on. So you LITERALLY don't matter. Best of luck not mattering.

DBZ leader Geekdom owning the DBZ fans. He is the leading authority on Dragon Ball.

Best Frieza theme or best Dragon Ball theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

I still want to touch Frieza's tail.

Videl loving Great Saiyaman is actually adorable.

What's wrong with that Vegeta pic

But I liked the episode where Trunks meets Gohan

The anime blows the manga out. Are there even any mangacucks left defending that stack of shit?
Toyo is done.

You are an user that absolutely needs to lose his virginity.

Does this retard still believe Frieza is joining U4?

He had a meltdown on Kanzenshuu because some frog poster said his videos suck. Then he went to twitter and got his fans to insult the guy

Why is the DBZ fanbase filled with man children? Are there any good youtubers in the fandom? Is Ajay the only informative DB youtuber?

>Listing MasakoX like it means anything
>Was getting anally devastated on Twitter

Link to the meltdown

>Not liking Vegeta with a bib

It was silly and funny as fuck. I know autists out there are pissed that Vegeta was 'humiliated' by christ he's been humiliated ever since Freeza 'adopted' him.

I own each and everyone of you. You want to know why? Because all of you people sit here all day and night trashing me but it does not matter to me.
Best of luck not mattering.

Apples and oranges pretty much. I honestly can't give half-a-shit about the Pacifier Vegeta saga. However, Fukushima made Tien a motherfucking jobber in his own reintroduction episode. UNFORGIVABLE!!!

That episode was shit. Gohan shouldn't even be in that arc.

It's okay, everyone. Leave Jiren to me.

Lava Goku is stronger

You're probably thinking about the original director. Yoshifumi Fukushima is a writer and he's still on the show (recently he wrote the Tenshinhan/Roshi recruitment episode and the one where Freeza met Goku in hell).

Are you actually this fucking retarded? Lava Goku is less than an appetizer to Goh/a/n/

shame veget/a/ didn't catch on the same way goh/a/n did

t. ground-chan

99999 is mine, ya cunts

He can cool the lava with his Honeyhameha, Lava Goku is fucking dead

Fire is 2x effective against bug types, he could beat regular Goku because Beehan is Flying/bug.

yeah but beehan can learn earthquake if its bred onto him from ground-chan

Ningen Lava Goku is old news, look at this
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Goku

> anxiety is a bitch
this guy has some serious insecurities
every time he gets proven wrong

Why does this character make people so angry?

whats the story behind this shit I dont follow underage e-celebs

Who actually noticed this in the Episode? I had a feeling it was a reference to this but the kicks threw me off so I thought it wasn't.

Goku is remembering his childhood/his grandpa - he thinks he's going to lose in the ToP.

muh feminism ruining dee bee zee

when did geekdom said that? post source or fake news

Jesus Christ, this UltraDragonBall wiki is truly what I call a gold mine for laughs.

How was that little sequence better animated than most fights in the show?

She's ugly.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Well, you need to go deeper
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Waifufaggotry I guess. Personally don't mind her

Nice to meet today as well, Helles.

He shows where it's from on his twitter

Anyway, Gast wins!

most of the last episode was animated really, really well. I don't know much about the animation staff but every like 10 episodes or so we get a really clean episode - must be a senior guy who only does an episode occassionally?

Some faggot youtuber claims he has a scoop about Freeza joining U4 and Yamcha being the 10th warrior.
He got assblasted when the real magazine scans got released, but right now he is in a complete meltdown claiming "I am not wrong, this is very misterious!"
He shitpost on forums about Sup Forums bullying him for being "right" and that we jealous for how relevant to the DBZ world he is

Dude, you have not seen anything yet.

>Viz, Crunchyroll, Funimation, Bandai, various

You know, sponsors usually don't like have bad reputation by whining as so called 'professionals' I like many of Geekdoms videos especially those explaining the history of Dragon Ball and shit like why the animation in Super is bad in many areas, but holy shit is he extremely childish.

He gets hurt very very easily and can't take criticism in even the smallest form. This is usually bad for business to stay associated with someone like him especially when you're an international dubbing company like Funimation is. He has to start acting like an adult and not some insecure 14 year old.

>He shitpost on forums about Sup Forums bullying him for being "right"

Did he say we all have tiny dicks or something? That's usually his most obvious retort.

you got some screenshot of those forums him talking shit about Sup Forums?

The fuck is a retort?

Many dragon ball fans are closet homosexuals.

Sup Forums hate toward Caulifla is basically at the same level manga fans hate Erza.

Very funny.

Seriously?

>the fuck is a retort?

This, or they are're younger than 13.

You've yet to experience perfection

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dorito_Super_Saiyan

I've studied English for 10 years now. Never heard the word.

So are people calling Caulifla a Mary Sue now just because she could transform easily?
That's retarded, a Mary Sue is a character with zero flaws and is always at the center of attention
That isn't the fucking case with Caulifla

Since Future Trunks has healing powers in the manga does that mean Gohan should have healing powers as well?

Fucking ESL shitter

End it

There hasn't even been much hate for Caulifla, it's Caulifags. And even then, the hate has declined these past few weeks. Nothing compare to when she was first introduced.

Are there any good DB YouTubers?

I only see people mentioning Geekdom, but I don't wanna listen to anyone who thought that the Freeza thing was fake

It's a different ritual, or so I've heard.

> a Mary Sue is a character with zero flaws and is always at the center of attention
So, Caulifla?

>I've studied English for 10 years now.

Pedro, if you don't know what the word means, use fucking google to look it up before you post and embarrass yourself.

There is Anime Live Reaction, but he hasn't admitted that he could be wrong about the fake spoilers either. Also, he fucked over his subscribers in the interview he had with Vegeta's voice actor.

Gotta look em up, you can also find all the meltdown on his twitter comments

>Nothing compare to when she was first introduced.

You mean the user who was claiming Caulifla was = Fem Broly?.

The hate declined because the attention is now toward Freeza.

Sup Forums will go wild if Freeza gets to defeat the U6 Saiyan trio.

Really? They are horrible at explaining these things unless I missed something. It sounded like he went through the same ritual as Gohan.

She's clearly not very bright at all
She failed at explaining how SSJ works to Kale
She's very clearly not the center of attention in this arc
Go look up what a Mary Sue really is

I've only heard the word distillation glass. I have nothing more to say...

What happened with vegeta VA?

Sean Schemmel: I do NOT accept audience feedback!

Chris Sabat: Has been pretty quiet recently

He made a video explaining how he scored an interview with the voice actor. He then stated that anyone who wanted their questions asked would first need to subscribed to him, turned on notifications, then send him a screenshot of the question to his twitter. He made two videos of the interview and didn't ask one question from his subscribers, instead he asked questions from other youtubers and lead his subscribers on.

That is so brutal...

I know the faggot you're talking about. After the first video there were people asking why there weren't any fan questions and he would tell them to look out for the 2nd video. The 2nd video took over a month to be uploaded and didn't have any fan questions, it was all just from his youtuber friends. When people asked about it he told them they were being unreasonable and gave a sorry ass excuse.

Gohan went through a 5 hour long dance and 20 hours unlocking potential
Trunks went through a 24 hour long dance

Tenshinhan gettin' brutally jobbed to make Roshi look not-completely-useless is so condescendin' I actually wanna strangle this Fukushima guy.

oh alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Finally watching Gowasu's arc after reading the manga. Holy shit, why is Kid Trunks getting cucked by Future Trunks so bad? Why is Gowasu the best? Find out on the next episode of dragonball z?

I want to shake his hand.

Nah, he was scheduled to write episode 98.

Expect comedy relief in that episode, maybe Roshi attempts to fight the U2 team and gets btfo.

>Are there any good youtubers

Right? Tien got his ass beat by Roshi like he was nothing, then when it was time to redeem himself in the match with Gohan/Piccolo vs Goku/Tien he got his ass kicked and didn't do anything at all.

Isn't that the spic with the faggot ass colored contact lens?

You are one of those Krillin wankers, aren't'cha? Funny I though you were but a myth, until like 4 weeks ago.

No, I'm not.

I remember the Jump magazine mentioning tha Tenshinhan was going to show dangerous techniques and the only thing he showed was the art of jobbing.

youtube.com/user/AnimeLiveReactions
He's a spic but not sure if he has contact lens.

Actually pretty cool.

Why else would you wanna shake Fukushima's hand? Did uncle Tien touch you in hurtful ways when you were a kid?

Yeah he didn't show shit, he got his ass beat by an old man who he surpassed in DB then got beat down by Gohan without making a single move.

No. I just don't like him

His eyes are actually naturally blue colored. European genes for the win.

Well he has over 250k subscribers now so looks like him fucking them over worked out and they are too stupid to care.

He has brown eyes in his earlier videos though.

How early are we talking here? I've scrolled and found only blue eyes for 2 years.

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest