Try and explain this

Blacks have always been better a jamming and improvising, from freestyle rap to gospel bands, you will never be closer to god than them. Prove me wrong pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=pATcvr3zAhg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5IBEzH5Ozk
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ifIs3_7Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=94DeieWZgTM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hyBGYJBXgoI
youtube.com/watch?v=kJAJZ0Xn4pA
youtube.com/watch?v=zRL2pl0SwVM
youtube.com/watch?v=sb6WIzRbCjo
youtube.com/watch?v=gc6zEFuH4B8
youtu.be/R2llLs4D5PA
youtube.com/watch?v=S33tWZqXhnk
youtube.com/watch?v=xKV8GU9TcSU
youtu.be/aj1rUJ8rIiE
youtube.com/watch?v=74uQdxDnLVw
youtu.be/jaMKQUX-Tg0
youtu.be/TpIBTPh33_A
youtube.com/watch?v=-yPEewaalik
youtube.com/watch?v=xVbflaIJLJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only good black band was the 5th dimension

They're also better at crime

As a Trump supporting white guy... I admit I was wrong about non-whites.

Whatcha doin shareblue?

I'm close as fuck to god bruh. Bless up

John 3:6 my nigga

>mup da do didda intensifies

Maynard Ferguson.

They're unrestrained. They don't hold back on impulses and have no shame, therefore they are better jammers because they just let loose.

They live in the now which is what music is about.

>youtube.com/watch?v=d5IBEzH5Ozk

>just
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ifIs3_7Zw

>blacks are better at improvising and jamming

there have been only few great black musicians in every generation. I can name 10 equally talented musicians for every black one you name.

Blacks have less inhibition. This works for and against them, most of the time it works against them.

>Forget song
>Can't read music
>"I'm improvising"

Niggers get BTFO by a kike and haven't recovered since.

youtube.com/watch?v=94DeieWZgTM

OP’s linked song is not totally impromptu. However, this is:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hyBGYJBXgoI

Funky tunes take their root in black American music. It’s great. The example is shown is more bluesy, while OP’s is more gospel or R&B. Both cool, but not exclusive to the races. I would comment that the African style is more inmpropu across the board. Blues reminds me more of a tribal dance of fire and passion, rather than classical or jazzy white man’s music, which has more emphasis on coordination and theory than the former.

Long story short: Izz all gewdmanye.

It's a prelinguistic form of communication which they developed because language is too hard for them.

>Know a scale
>Get praised for it

Yeah, blacks are quite the race.

Perhaps they were selected for musical ability as slaves and during reconstruction--I could easily hypothesize that the reason for this was that entertaining people was the only profession blacks could perform for whites at a normal fee, since blacks were seen as inferior in intelligence.

That being said, the greatest composers were white Europeans, and the most talented musicians are generally Jewish or Asian or Euros.

Also, next time you shitpost about bassists, at least post a decent one.
>youtube.com/watch?v=kJAJZ0Xn4pA

This is true. Good call.

Good dancers too from what I here. Take a look...

honestly that's some funky bass action

Actually when it comes to improvisational music, Mexicans are the master race.
youtube.com/watch?v=zRL2pl0SwVM

Buddy Rich was a speed king but his music was soul-less.

Miles Davis answers your question

youtube.com/watch?v=sb6WIzRbCjo

There's a similar concept in guitar. Guys like the dude from dream theater -- they suck, but real fast

Miles Davis,Eddie Hazel,Herbie Hancock

youtube.com/watch?v=gc6zEFuH4B8

Standard human behavior. Do the best you can with what you have. Cool video.

>dt sucks
>i never listened to Suspended Animation by JP
>mike portnoy sucks
>kevin moore sucks
You decided that just by listening to what exactly?

youtu.be/R2llLs4D5PA

have some guthrie

evola explained that shit 50 years ago.

blacks are more sensual in the literal sense

they interact with the world in primitive feelings which is what "jamming" is

niggers dont win the symphony contest.

Rap is a conspiracy to erase christian influence in the black community.

It's not so much that dream theater sucks as their guitarist is god awful

somewhat right , blacks were doing their own kind of guitar music back in the day. Hendrix was one of the great examples , he was a druggie like lots of the rappers out there now but atleast he was focused on music , not on hoes, dolla, gunznshiet. They went mainstream jazz to rap which essentialy isnt music for anyone with ears.

So...

>Blacks are dumb enough to be free flowing
>But smart enough to play intricate, divine and groove laden music.

Pick one.

Face it pol, they are closer to a spirit you will never touch.

I take that you are not much of a metal guy but I would still recommend listening to any song on Suspended Animation , especially Damage Control.

Amen!! I idolized him as a kid and got to see him in concert 3 times, also participated in one of his improv classes for highschoolers. Yes he did talk about how he likes Burger King.

You _almost_ know what you're talking about. It's cute. If you have ever been good enough at an instrument to actual get lost in improvisation, if you had soul, a gift for hearing and playing music, you would know that the prefrontal cortex all but shuts off, it's almost spinal, the instrument plays itself

That’s mean

Niggers are fucking stupid and only pretend to know anything

this reminds me of a reverse hungry hungry hippo, what the living fuck is even going on here

The reason you believe this is because it is what has been most pumped by the corporate world that profits from it. Folk and classical also have these features but cultural supression has given you this impression.

I'll take on any nigger in a gitter showdown right now and I guarantee I would not fail you

Wow im overwhelmed with all the white improv music you have posted that can even approach the level of the blakc man. sad

Funky shit my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=S33tWZqXhnk

youtube.com/watch?v=xKV8GU9TcSU

youtu.be/aj1rUJ8rIiE
KYS
SAGE

I really liked this OP. thanks

behold

youtube.com/watch?v=74uQdxDnLVw

>better a jamming and improvising
aaahhhh ... yah ,no.

lil richard's piani playin was the shiznitz. also, the dnc killed seth rich

I have a feeling you don't know how improvisation is done.

>snoop dogg
>bach

>improvising

Fuck off

>casually improvise three-voiced fugues on random themes given to you by emperors and kings.
>300 hundred years later
>"guys look at this nigga slappin his bass. Fuckin based amirrite? Why can't whitebois compete?"

I agree. They seem to have a knack for that sort of thing but it never really goes beyond so toe tapping jams. Rarely does it become art.

OP BTOF again.
youtu.be/jaMKQUX-Tg0 shut down the thread.

That nigger needs to stop appropriating the white man's instruments right this minute and return to banging rocks together as his people do.

Sounds like some super fucking basic bass guitar OP.

Niggers don't make music like they used to. Now it's all degenerative thuggish rap that trickles down to the youth because kids think "it's cool to be black". Fuck niggers and white nigger enablers, they're making our society rot.

Its a fucking structured song. They've played this shit before. Most of that music is based around the same parts and patterns. Once you learn the tricks its not hard to keep up.

If it’s not Classic Country or Bluegrass, then it’s Crap !!

Seriously. Who gives a shit about niggers and their so-called “music” ?

Sage Step up your music game Op
Lead with this next Time.
youtu.be/TpIBTPh33_A
You still lost BTW
Slide Thread//////with jams

Overrated AF

The first Angel that rebelled and fell was the one that God loved for his beauty and his ability to make music. Blacks are more in tune with the Earth because of the mark of Cain. As a result, they are also more in tune with the rebel. Put two and two together OP. Being naturally gifted in music may not necessarily be a gift. It might be a curse or a boon from dark forces that may as well be a curse.

>not even jazz, no key modulation

nigger i could do this and i dont even play bass

> Nigga is a real solid bassist
"Ohhhh whitey is done for"

Man, the dude is really good at bass. That's the end of the story, don't read deeper into this.

>best ever
>all songs written by Jews and whites and best performers are Jews and whites
Bullshit.

if im not mistaken, music is sort of like a slightly more evolved form of singing, which similar to dancing, originated in animals before humans even existed, for the purpose of attracting a mate

essentially a long endless "muh dick"

youtube.com/watch?v=-yPEewaalik

but the devil is material, like music

fucking LOL i love lionel

plus i would only be arsed to play music if i lived in an ethnostate

this man knows

on a side note

I don't even need to click the link to know it's wrong. Anyone can be good at improvising.

this

>you will never be closer to god than them.

y-yes goys, and dont forget that delicious chinese mexican kebab curry we try to deliver fresh to you by the boat load to please your food cravings while you trance to some funky jungle beats

easy troll, worth it too

Woops, you spoke too soon
youtube.com/watch?v=xVbflaIJLJk

im not even going to bother googling this pretentious Sup Forums table scrap

fuck off