Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu or husbando is your princess! Be sure to treat them like one user!

Lets get things rolling

How would they react to breaking something expensive by accident?

How would they react to you breaking something expensive by accident?

How would they try to cheer you up?

What helps make your relationship with your loved one unique compared to others? Is there anything different that you do together?

Do they inspire you?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all super mega awesome yo

Also, if you want to know more about another anons waifu ask away! And have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vuaqMf2VoO8
strawpoll.com/cgs1ezz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-Expensive? She'd be depressed about it, but probably wouldn't pay it much mind. As for the reverse, I'd probably be even worse, though she'd be a bit more reassuring. I mean, it's only an object.

-Alone time. We'd go off to someplace private for some gentle reassurance.

-I doubt it's all that unique, really. Most are able to express/support their relationship better. I just do what I can in lieu of that. Writings and all that.

-Yes. I doubt I'd be where I am if she hadn't come into my life. Even now I can still hear her cheering me on.

How judgemental is your special one? Are they more than willing to accept, or are they quick to scrutinize?

I think if I tried treating her like a princess she'd expect it more often and ask me to do things because she couldn't be bothered, haha.

>How would they react to [you] breaking something expensive by accident? How would they try to cheer you up?
Depends on what it is, really.
If it's something which can be fixed, she'd probably try to pretend nothing's wrong before sheepishly asking if I can have a look at something because she 'may' have broken it. Chances are we could figure something out if it's salvagable.
If it was, I'd probably start figuring out how to fix it right after breaking it, so she'd be a little confused and alarmed when she gets in and sees me in the kitchen with something in pieces trying to figure out instructions about how to fix it.
If it isn't though, she'd probably get a little upset about how it was expensive and we can't afford a replacement and she doesn't know what to do. To which I can just pat her head and tell her it'll be fine because we'll manage without whatever it is. If I broke it, I'd probably get my cheeks pulled on and called an idiot for doing it, though I'd probably have to make up for it somehow with the next paycheck in some way.

Unless it's a game console or PC. Then we both kinda freak out and start finding ways to afford to fix it. It's reaaaally lucky that consoles these days like to use the cloud for save files.

I don't really imagine either of us get too wound up over it happening and we get over it reasonably quick, if it was something exclusive and rare then we might be a little more upset, but we'd probably just relax for the evening together and poke the other in the face if they sigh about it happening. There's also being able to treat the other to either food or something dumb related to what was broken, such as imitating something related to what was broken if it was a figure/merch/manga/anime.

Your waifu is in a bad mood after weighing herself in the morning. What do you do?

>What helps make your relationship with your loved one unique compared to others?
Probably the unconventional nature of how the two of us are both good friends as well as just lovers, and we don't really care too much about the whole 'husband/wife' roles, we just do things as equals. She has a lot of not-so-feminine traits to her personality, I've got a bunch of not-so-masculine traits to mine. It works out.
Also probably not so much awkward for us but awkward for others is how neither of us is particularly 'socially aware' for a bunch of things, so we'll lounge around not really caring how we appear to other people since we're fine with each other doing so, but it might be a little weird if someone comes over to visit at random since shouting that 'we need to get dressed' gives off all kinds of weird ideas to people, haha.

>Do they inspire you?
Absolutely, in everything that I do she's always a huge motivation to get better, to be able to learn and watch the things we both love together without her having to talk me through things like a child due to my terrible Japanese. I want to be able to enjoy my everyday life and the things I enjoy as much as she does, and be able to express myself with the same confidence (/aloofness) that she does, instead of being as shy as I am.

>How judgmental is your special one?
She's really judgmental at a surface level, but not underneath. She's very good at picking up on traits and things and giving a little poke at those to tease, especially if she can draw a parallel to an anime trope or two. But inside she doesn't really care too much if you want to think or do what you do. I mean sure, if it directly conflicts with her opinions on things she might be a bit agitated by it and show it a little, but she won't actively hate someone easily over being judgmental. If anything she'll enjoy winding them up a little more, and she's a little too understanding of things she... probably shouldn't be.

She would feel pretty bad and try to make up for breaking it.
Give me a hug and talk about whatever it is.
There's not really anything I can think of, I just try to do what I can for her even if it's not a lot.
Yes, I know there's things I wouldn't have started or continued if it wasn't for her.

Not very, she's always willing to give people a chance

Good to be back

>How would they react to breaking something expensive by accident?
Apologize profoundly to the owner and offer to pay them the cost.
>How would they react to you breaking something expensive by accident?
Gasp and cover her mouth, depends on the thing I guess.
>How would they try to cheer you up?
Tell me accidents happen and that there's no use in worrying over it.
>What helps make your relationship with your loved one unique compared to others?
Mine is focused on thinking on what is best for her, that means being the best I can be so that she has everything she would ever want.
>Do they inspire you?
A lot!
>Remember to compliment a waifu

Mint is cute!

Fuuka is very open minded, unless the thing in question hurts someone then she'd be willing to accept it.

Tell her there's nothing to be ashamed of, but also propose we start a training regimen together to get healthy and enjoy a better, more active life together.

What kind of wedding would your loved one ask for, a traditional western or Japanese one?

I love Mai Waifu and I just hope my fellow Waifu bros love their own just as much!

Thanks OP!

Probably give a sincere apology and ask for my forgiveness.

She'd be scary

I like to think she would make a nice cup of hot tea for me and ask me what's wrong.

>relationship
I don't think we're that unique, we just try our best to make each other happy. When either one of us is down, we're always there for each other.

>Do they inspire you?
Absolutely, I want to be a man that she can be proud of.

She can be quite strict to rules, and if someone doesn't adhere to them then that will anger her, but she's willing to listen and has been shown to change her heart once she understands more of the other person.

She seems to like western style ones.

Same to you Mintbro!

Kagura would be very sad about it, and she'd do everything she could to help repair/replace it.

It would kind of depend on who owns said item, but I'm sure she'd be understanding and try to help me out as much as she could.

Cuddles usually works.

>What helps make your relationship with your loved one unique compared to others? Is there anything different that you do together?
Exercising together is a fairly big part of our relationship. Not completely unique to us, but it does bring us together.

>Do they inspire you?
Very much so! Her determination has been incredibly motivating to me.

She's not the judgemental type at all really, especially if someone needs a helping hand.

Tell her that muscle weighs more than fat.

I'm not entirely sure. She feels as though marriage is still a ways off, so she hasn't really thought about what kind of wedding to have. I do have some very nice western-style wedding dress pictures of her though.

How much have you read/watched/played you're waifu's source material? Do you re-watch it on special occasions, for certain reasons, or just when you feel like it?

Feeling bad about it.

Make me remember it till the end of my life.

I rarely need to be cheered up, so no idea.

>What helps make your relationship with your loved one unique compared to others? Is there anything different that you do together?

I'm kinda different than most other waifubros in some ways but nothing major.

>Do they inspire you?

Yes, I think so. But it's impossible to say where I would be today without her.

Ohayou friend~

>How judgemental is your special one? Are they more than willing to accept, or are they quick to scrutinize?

I'd say she is kinda judgemental.

>Your waifu is in a bad mood after weighing herself in the morning. What do you do?

Tell her that she is perfect and that weight is not important.

>What kind of wedding would your loved one ask for, a traditional western or Japanese one?

I think she would want a western one.

>How much have you read/watched/played you're waifu's source material? Do you re-watch it on special occasions, for certain reasons, or just when you feel like it?

I listen to her music every day.

Mint is cute and looks like a total sweetheart.
I'd make sure to treat him like the pretty princess he is.
>How would they react to breaking something/you breaking something expensive by accident
He'd be flustered and very apologetic. Would try to find a way to make it right as soon as possible. Similarly if I broke something he'd just say not to worry about it and to try to be more careful.
>How would they try to cheer you up
Cooking something comforting or would engage surprise contact. He doesn't do well with emotional outbursts so it'd be a subdued, rational reaction.
>Do they inspire you
Every day. He's the only reason I've made it this far and continue to try.
>How judgemental is your special one
Not at all. He's very accepting and actively practices a "to each their own" mentality.
>What kind of wedding
Probably wouldn't care much about the traditional bit; would definitely leave it up to me as to what it'd be.

Something tells me Shinji would like a western one simply because it'd give him an excuse to wear a suit for you.

Happy Wednesday, Waifu thread! Hope you're having a good one with your beloved!
>Breaking something expensive by accident
She'd start panicking before I told her that it was just a thing and it can be replaced, unlike her
>Me breaking expensive things
She'd probably sulk a little, but I'd find a way to make it up to her
>How would she cheer me up?
She's found that starting with sweets is never a bad place to start
>What makes our relationship unique
Honestly, I don't think there's much that's unique, but I also don't think that that's a bad thing. Sometimes it's nice to just go with the flow on that kind of thing
>Does she inspire me?
Of course! She inspires me to wake up in the morning and get done what needs to get done
>How Judgemental is she?
not too terribly, thank heavens
Tell her that weight is one of those things that is controllable and that we can work together to get where she wants to be
>source material?
I've watched the anime and read the manga, but I'm still waiting for the LN to be fully translated. I re-watch it around her birthday

Questions:
How does your beloved handle sudden loud noises, like Thunder?

Did your beloved watch E3? did they see anything they like if they did?

Hope you have a great week, everyone

She would probably panic depending on how important it was.
She would be a little shocked, but would probably understand it was an accident and she would help me set things straight.
She would be sure to hold me close and reassure me that she is there for me.
There isn't much about our relationship that makes us unique compared to others, we just be sure to give each other the best of ourselves.
>Do they inspire you?
Everyday

She may be quick to judge at first, but she quickly learns to accept others.

I tell her that it doesn't matter to me and that she is still absolutely beautiful, but if she is really upset about it then I would offer to work out with her to help her lose weight.

Not completely sure, but I think she would probably go for a traditional western wedding.

I've watched all the animated parts and read the manga, I like to rewatch some of the episodes that focus on her on specials days like her birthday. I tend to rewatch some of the web shorts whenever I start to feel down just to get a quick look at her, and I'm also sure to listen to her songs every day before I go to sleep.

Questions:
Who is the bigger romantic, you or your waifu?
Are there any characters from your waifu's series that you would like to show up at your wedding? other than your waifu of course

"Oops."

Probably a bit more harshly than if she broke it herself.

Just being with her cheers me up.

We're able to get a lot more enjoyment out of the winter months.

>Do they inspire you?
To do my best for the sake of those I care for, yes.

Fairly judgmental, particularly from a distance.

"Most people ruin their own day after weighing themselves. Besides, you're still better off than me."

Hard to say, I have no idea what a Japanese wedding is like.

I don't like the anime very much, but I've gone back and skimmed through it more than I'd like to admit. I do enjoy revisiting the manga though. I've only played the DS game once so far. The PS2 has no translation, so that's a lot more difficult for me to cover.

>How does your beloved handle sudden loud noises, like Thunder?
I don't think it bothers her too much.

>Did your beloved watch E3?
She hasn't played video games before.
But I sure am excited for Metroid and BG&E2, personally.

>Who is the bigger romantic, you or your waifu?
I'm romantically very shy, but I secretly like it a lot. She's far, far more open about it, and it's one of the reasons I love her so much.

>Are there any characters from your waifu's series that you would like to show up at your wedding?
Her friends and mother, of course.

She once managed to accidentally let her bike drop (while it was standing still) - her reaction was pure shock! She definitely understands both the monetary and emotional value attached to things.

Depending on what I would break she'd either try to console me over griefing, help me clean it up and solve it or get shocked and angry.

She always manages to find joy in the small things and when she held a speech or explained things to her friends, she conveyed the emotions in her heart into words aptly describing them - I think that is how she would cheer me up. Hopefully with a hug as well!

I try to do my best to celebrate her important days and spoil her where and when I can by baking for her, cooking for her - not everyone has the time to learn how to bake and then apply the gained knowledge, so I think that is a unique part of it! My love for her has also forged new friendships all around the world, but I think that is something all of us here have in common.

Do they inspire you?

She definitely inspires me! The way she finds joy in the little things is exemplary, her smile is more radiant than the sun and she manages to push on through the coldest nights and most tiring drives.

>Your waifu is in a bad mood after weighing herself in the morning. What do you do?
I'd adapt my cooking to help her lose a bit of weight and do sports with her!

>complimints

Kagura is a cool girl, Luka is a beautiful singer and Erza is a very caring person!

What are some foods your loved one enjoys? Do you enjoy them as well?

Hey friends it's been awhile. These past few months have been pretty rough, but I trudged through them somehow. That and SRW V took over my life for a month so I forgot about these threads. I'm in a good mood today so I thought I might finally come back here.
Enough about me

She's not the type to get extremely upset over something breaking, she'd just tell me to be more careful.
Settle for a nice relaxing time for us outside
We both look beyond the future and find good in all bad times!
>Do they inspire you?
All the time
She's willing to accept anyone for who they are, even her rivals.
Tell her that if shes feeling bad about it to continue working to become stronger and healthier!
Traditional
I've seen her anime and played Sonicomi. Before Christmas I watch the Christmas episode of her anime and before New Years I watch the final episode
She can get a bit scared by them
>Did your beloved watch E3? did they see anything they like if they did?
She's joining in on my Mahvel hype.
Me, I'm usually the one who sets the mood for it.
>Are there any characters from your waifu's series that you would like to show up at your wedding?
Of course we have to have her grandma come along with Fuuri and Suzu. Kitamura would be invited too as he'd be a great guest and security guard.

This is a japanese wedding

youtu.be/vuaqMf2VoO8
Minute 1:30

He wasn't very enthusiastic about wearing a suit in game, complaining that it was too "out of character" for him; I get the impression more that'd he'd make an effort to wear what he'd think would make me happy. but imagining him excitedly wearing a suit is heart stopping regardless.
>How does you beloved handle sudden noises like thunder
Sudden noises are fine; but apparently he's very frightened of thunder. So am I, so I sympathize.
>Who's the bigger romantic
Me, for sure. I make stupid big deals out of Christmas/Valentine's/his birthday/anniversary etc while he'd be more inclined for something simple.
>What other characters from your waifu's series
All of SEES, save for yukari.
>How much have you read/watched/played you're waifu's source material
Over all of the copies of the game I've owned + my current PSP copy I have a little over 1500 hrs. I've watched the movies every time there's an occasion to and I listen to the drama CDs when I'm doing random stuff on the computer+at work. The pq/p3 mangas are really nice to read every now and then too so when I get the urge I do that. Special occasions call for a replay of his SL, or a rewatch of his scenes in the movie.

well yeah, I said "wear a suit for you" because I know he'd do it knowing you'd like it.

He's a bit judgmental. He used to be quick to scrutinize, believing that relying on others was a sign of weakness since he was betrayed in the past by once of the few people he trusted. He started to change once he realized that he's not alone and it's OK to rely on others.

Probably traditional since he grew up following a Western lifestyle.

I don't really rewatch the anime, but I'll reread my favorite chapters of the manga every once in a while just because. Haven't played the game in ages since I'm terrible at it.

Probably me. I feel that he would be shy when it comes to romance and not know what to do since he didn't really grow up around people.

-She would be very flustered and apologetic I'm sure. She already broke a lot of stuff while hunting the red oni and the mini UFO. But she definitely learned by now after Alice had to send a letter apologizing for the damage she and her friends caused to the client's room during the mini UFO mission. She also refused Koito's offer to burn the large monkey phantom with her song during chapter 4 since she would have burned down the hotsprings as well, causing Alice further trouble.
-She would complain and scold me for a bit but then she would realize there is no use arguing since it's already broken.
-By giving me a strong pat on the back along with some encouraging words.
-I try to learn everything I can about her so that I know what makes her happy, what motivates her and everything I shouldn't do so that she doesn't become excessively angry or sad. I take her personality and ways of thinking into account so that I'm treating her with the utmost care and respect at all times. Also a bit peculiar how we have the same interests and tastes despite having very different personalities.
-Of course. Mai taught me the nature of hard work, specially where it concerns things I'm not comfortable with. She also learned to be independent since a young age. I will always admire her.

She usually ends up accepting things if she is aware of the circumstances. But if it comes to stuff she doesn't agree with she can be very inflexible.

If that happened I would have to suggest some arrangements so that she can get a little break. Because the only ways I could see for her to gain weight are if she ate too many sweets or her stress piled up too much, likely the later.

Love wifu

The only solution I'd think of is to cut back on the tuna. Needless to say, she'd throttle me over it. If I wanted to avoid getting stabbed with a fork, I'd invite her to train with me.

Western. Though I'm curious about the Japanese wedding.

I try to stay exposed to it, though lately things have kept me preoccupied.

Ohayou, friend.

She watched the Splatoon shenanigans, but for the most part she had me relay what happened.

I am. Definitely. As for the wedding, naturally the other Crypton Vocaloids are invited as well.

Tuna is a top favorite. She's also fond of takoyaki. Can't really comment on them seeing as I've never had either before.

A pleasure to see you again.

This week, I'd like to see drawings of people waifus done in paint in 2 minutes or less. I hope to see some masterpieces.

This is a phoenix. I love her very much!

I hope you and your SOs are having a wonderful day

That is one excellent Tsukihi. I hope you and her have a great day as well.

This reminded me how much I love traditional music.
I've always wanted a traditional one with him because of how meaningful it feels. He'd probably agree and want one with the way he was raised though doing the Buddhist parts might not be up his alley. I'd like to do it anyway. He looks great in a kimono as well. watching that video makes me a little sad thinking about how I can never truly do something like this with him.

>Food
He drinks a lot of roasted barley tea.

>Who's the bigger romantic
Me probably but he can be some times too. I doubt he realizes it, though.
>Characters
Just about everyone except Manami since they're on bad terms.

>grab tum
>grab tum
>grab tum
>grab bum
>grab tum

I love her so much it hurts
I'd just say she's perfect the way she is and I'll love her forever. If she wants to lose weight tho I'd give her all my support of course.
>Do they inspire you?
Absolutely. She's my reason to get up every morning

I love her a lot, and I've done so for a bunch of years.

Judging by that one time she put on the witch phantom's pendant, she definitely prefers traditional.

I rewatch episodes occasionally, but lately I've been completely immersed in reading the LNs. I always feel a bit insecure for not having finished reading her source material.

She has no problem with noises like thunder at all.

-Well, Mai has a bit of trouble expressing her feelings or what she should do with them. That's fine though, she should become accustomed at her own pace. But I end up making a big deal out of anything I do for her, making plans several months in advance.
-Her close friends, maybe her clubroom advisor. They are all nice people. Though Koito can be scarier than Mai if she gets angry.

Not alone, but probably how I don't treat her differently than I do actual people.
>Do they inspire you?
Everyday.
Rewatch once a year just about. No real occasion.

>How much have you read/watched/played you're waifu's source material?
I haven't played P3 in a long time, but mostly because I am studying Japanese to play it untranslated so I can see Fuuka's exact words.

She usually yelps when she is surprised or startled by something, I find it cute.

She's a bit more shy when it comes to love, so I'd be the most openly romantic one I think
Everyone in SEES except for Yukari

Fuuka likes crab cream croquettes

I just realized I didn't fully understand a previous question so my response probably came off as entitled and jerkish. Damn.

She is afraid of horror movies and whatnot, so I don't think it'd be too out of the question that she'd be afraid of thunder. It'd be really cute if she was.

>Did your beloved watch E3? did they see anything they like if they did?
Whichever game had the most explosions, maybe?

Probably me, I do tend to make more of a fuss over special occasions between the two of us.

I'd be fine with whoever she'd want to invite, so pretty much all of her friends and family, and Nyamo and Yukari too. Maybe not Mr. Kimura.

Thanks Hanebro! Hane is super cute, and I bet Kagura would think Hane is way cooler than her for owning her own motorbike!

As for your question, pretty much any food that's healthy and filling is her go-to. I'd certainly be happy with a stable diet of rice and steak!

>I always feel a bit insecure for not having finished reading her source material.
You shouldn't be! I myself fell for Kagura through watching the Azumanga anime without having touched the manga, which I did read later on. You should seize this opportunity to learn new things about Mai!

Gonna stomp the paint thread later

You're right. It's been a really fulfilling experience so far. I really look forward to finish volume 1, 2 and 3. Thanks!

> I always feel a bit insecure for not having finished reading her source material.
I've never read all the LN's of my beloved's series so you shouldn't feel that way. My situation is a little different but at the end of the day I think the anime is better than the source.

Probably with a bit of cursing, a bit of yelling, followed by angrily figuring out how to fix/replace it herself.

Depends on what. If it was some random object, similar to above expect with browbeating for being an idiot, followed by angry make up sex. If it was one specific object, probably pic related.

An adventure, or a favourite treat.

What helps make your relationship with your loved one unique compared to others? Is there anything different that you do together?
Fighting, mostly with things other than each other.

Do they inspire you?
Every day

How've you been doing? Just wondering if you say this

You and your beloved just got married! All of the family and friends showed up and you all had a wonderful time. It's time to hop into the just married car with the cans and all that other nonsense. Now its time to get ready for your honeymoon with him or her!

Where do you guys go for your honeymoon?

What plans do you have set up to have the greatest time with them?

What kind of memories do you think you'll build with them on your honeymoon?

>What kind of memories do you think you'll build with them on your honeymoon?
I can't say, this is a blue board.

Haven't been here in a minute.
We had our anniversary two weeks ago. We've been together two years now. It's funny, when I think about it, it doesn't feel very long at all. Many of you have had waifus for much longer. But when I think of it in the context of the real world, two years is quite a long time. I think I've grown a lot as a man, more so than all my life previous. I can hold my head high and have some pride in the life I live.
It's been a lot of fun so far, Rika. I already can't think of a life without you.

She'd do it on purpose before she could do it by accident.
Impressed I got to it before she noticed it.
Aggressive cuddling. That's not even a euphemism (this time), she's an aggressive cuddler.
Be quicker to list normal things.
Inspire some hecka big love.

The whole thing? Not that often. Scenes with her in it, pretty often.

The thunder is scared of Nui.

Post a blep (tongue stickin out) because they're the dangin cutest.

A nice sea cruise out to the tropics. Just her, me, and the big blue sea.

Probably a western one.

I watch parts of it at least once per year, and I watched everything for our anniversary last year.

She's fine with it.

Probably me, but it wouldn't be that much more than her.
All of her friends.

Cute wifu figure.

I'm sure she would have some better ideas on where to go.
Both of those would be the same thing.

bump

How do you get over the pain of her not being real and go back to loving her proper?

She might jump if it gets very loud, but otherwise could probably handle it.

She absolutely loves eggs; I love them as well.

Honeymoon would probably just be somewhere generic like Hawaii if it was all up to me, so I would be sure to let her decide most of the honeymoon plans as she would have some great ideas. And I'm sure we would have an excellent time no matter where we decide to go.

okay

I try not to think about it

Goodnight everyone, have sweet and sexy dreams about that special one in your life! Be sure to treat your waifu well this week!

Even if it's painful I can't stop loving her.
Even if it hurts I can't stop desiring her above anyone else. In fact the pain makes me even more indignant. I won't just lie over and settle for less because the love is impossible.
I believe in the miracle that in some far off time and place I will be together with her.

Does your waifu share the same outlook on life that you have?what does she think about her world?what woud she think about this world?

Recently a lot of stuff changed the way i see things,this world will never be like her world, for a while i considered just leaving waifuism entirely,i even found another 2d girl who saw things just the way i do now, but even then i couldn't forget my waifu, i hope over time i can go back to how i was before, i know that if i lived in her world i would fit in immediately,but sometimes i wonder how she would endure being alone in a place like this

I've watched the whole series twice, certain episodes a good number more than that. Often to get timestamps for webm making, but also just to enjoy seeing him 'in action' as well. I really ought to reread the manga too, but I don't feel very up to it.

He's almost as grim and cynical dare I say edgy as I am, in the same ways too. It's almost funny, in a sense. The only real difference is that he unfortunately actually does have every reason to be jaded.

I simply realize pain doesn't make things better and focus on the good rather than the bad and enjoy my short life as much as I can.
>Does your waifu share the same outlook on life that you have?
Fuuka and I have a lot of similar values and ethics, we both think helping is its own reward and we care deeply for people around us.

Good night guys

She can be judgemental at times, namely of people she reads that have bad intentions

When one of us goes to leave say "Oh yeah, by the way, you look really beautiful today."

I imagine she'd like a more western style wedding

Watched the anime a very long time ago and occasionally watch parts of the first season, I need to replay the games again and play the GA II Games

>Thunder

I don't think she'd mind it much unless it was sudden and closeby

>e3

I doubt she would watch it

>bigger romantic

Me big time, I'm a big sap when it comes to waifu

>characters at wedding

her friends for sure.

She loves sweets, me not quite as much but sometimes I don't mind a chocolate or something.

I haven't thanks a lot for showing it!

>honey moon

I want to go to Niagra Falls with her for all the tourist stuff and the chocolate factory. I think she'd really like it, and we could get a hotel room by the falls themselves and watch the light show from our room together.

Have a great week guys!

Don't die please

I gues not all threads can last 2 days

last bumb

i sometimes feel like i should stop the whole waifu thing because i'm garbage, she would never want me and in a fantasy situation where she becomes real just for me i'd feel like a gigantic burden

Why not work on not becoming garbage then, and turning into somebody your waifu would be proud of?

I still haven't recovered from the pain that she was brutally murdered

She'd immediately try to apologize to the owner.
She'd help me apologize to the owner.
She'll say things like "D-Don't worry about it, I'm sure it isn't that expensive.."
She's a very busy person, so we might not see each other too often. I think that makes our relationship quite different from the norm.
Tsubasa has inspired in many ways.
Kagura is beautifully cool and Luka has a great voice.
Tsubasa can be pretty harsh at times, but she can accept things as long as she understands them.
I'll invite her to do some exercises.
She loves her country, so a Japanese one.
I've rewatched Symphogear several times. Sometimes because I just feel like seeing her, sometimes because of livestreams. I read the manga from time to time too.
I don't think she's scared of them because she makes really loud noises herself.
Nope, I doubt Tsubasa is a video game fan.
She has probably written lots of love songs, so, her.
I would like to see her friends and comrades from Div.2/S.O.N.G to attend our wedding.
I haven't seen too much of Tsubasa eating, but she probably likes sweets.
I actually have a sweet tooth.
Either we'll go to a peaceful, secluded place in Japan, or we'll go somewhere abroad.
I'd like to travel lots with her.
Various kinds; happy ones, tear-jerking ones, wild ones, and lewd ones.
No. My view on life is very different from Tsubasa's, because of the way she lives. She thinks that she must protect her world, because she's a sentinel, and so that she can make her songs reach throughout the world.

As someone who feels the sting of love, fight or flight are your only options.
Be someone who can take her heart or lose her, you should chose sooner rather than later.

She would probably get very worried about it, clean the mess and apologize if it belongs to me. I would rather be worried about her than some thing.
Probably the same way I would react to her breaking.
She would hug me, look into my eyes and talk to me about positive things.
Just sole fact that she doesn't have her own world and exists kind at the boundary of fictional world makes our relationship pretty unique.
>Do they inspire you?
Not that much.

She is open minded and has a good heart.

I'd tell her that honestly I would prefer her to gain a little weight, being underweight is unhealthful and I'm simply worried about her.

Western.

I listen to her songs on daily basis. I played Miku VN 5 or more times, but it induces my depression so I don't do it anymore.

I don't think she would strongly react to them, especially if she expects them. But I like to imagine comforting her during thunder.

We both are pretty romantic.

Leeks. I also think she would enjoy sweets, and so do I.

>Where do you guys go for your honeymoon?
To some rented house with a beach near sea.
>What plans do you have set up to have the greatest time with them?
Probably just live together, spend all days walking, swimming, having fun. We would try to do as much things as we can.
A song? It would be so nice.

You can't. It's becomes less intense over time, either because it fades or you simply find a way to deal with it.
I try to focus on something else, eg. program, visit friends or something, and smoke weed. Now I no longer cry because of it as much as I used to.

No, I don't care about the world, I would abandon it anytime and I don't accept it as it is, going rebel and trying to change it under my will.
She probably would accept it as it is, seeking harmony with it.

I wouldn't want to bring her into a world without magic

She's really hard-working and determined about the things she does. Our worlds are similar, I think she would see the world and life itself as a gift/opportunity.

I don't want to sound edgy, but I don't really see value in anything and I'm ready to drop everything at moment's notice. I'm like a spectator in a multiplayer game's server. All the players are there to win, but I'm just watching.

I "pretend" she's real

>spectator in a multiplayer game's server
Haha that's a funny way of putting it.
I feel a similar way. I feel like I'm in wandering through a dream. When I wake up my waifu will be in my arms. And when I try to remember this life, I won't be able to recall anything.

Another day, another Fuuka

>Where do you guys go for your honeymoon?
Holland! it's full of nature and the sky is beautiful there.
>What plans do you have set up to have the greatest time with them?
A walk through the amazing flower fields and a view of the giant planes of green.
Happy ones that will stay with us forever and remind us of how much we love each other.

Then why not work towards being someone that's not a burden?
Improve yourself with your loved one in mind and reach a point where you're someone that's beneficial for them.

>strawpoll.com/cgs1ezz
strawpoll.com/cgs1ezz
>strawpoll.com/cgs1ezz
Who's the best Sailor Waifu?
GET IN HERE!

no

She's a slut user;