You are just data

You are just data.
Your entire identity is based on your environment there is no (you) it's all fiction, the human genetic code is something but it isn't (you)
The body is just a biological machine to keep your data in lope
There is no soul or consciousness what some people call special. It's all hidden algorithm

>Please prove me wrong.

We are the universe experiencing itself
Our function is to experience as much as we can before death when our consciousness returns back to where it came from which then adds to the size of the universe hence why its rate of expansion is faster now than since the beginning

frederick, what's going on big guy?

Here’s some data for you: the definition of false dichotomy. Look it up. Nothing you said we are not is incompatible with your claim that we are information transfer machines.

Your mind is quite limited. What seems like it’s a reasonable conclusion to you may not even be reality at all. We could be on earth and God is resting us with all this. Science could be mostly false. We could be biological machines as you say. Or something different out of our grasps could be going on. Our minds are very limited and we can never say with much certainty what is right in this world.

>Why Mr. Anderson why, why do you continue to shitpost?

>Because I choose to

To easy. Seriously, ask a harder question next time.

Ship of thesius.

If I were to replace on single memory of yours. Would you still be you.

What if i replaced ten small memories like what you had for lunch the last ten days?

And what if I changed something foundational, like erase your first girlfriend.

See you is maliable. The person you were at 5 is not the person you were at 15 nor the person you are now.

Since "you" is not a fixed constant, but rather the continuation of conciouaness, and that conciousness strives towards the goal of rationality and the destruction if irrationality your very conception of "you" is far far to limited.

You believe yourself to be a colection of experiences, but you are more than that. You are the filtration into a higher consciousness.

Since you change as you become more perfect, and indeed if you could be perfect you would become so subsumming your entire history into a perfect being therefore we are all subsumed in this perfect being for it is our ultimate end.

You sound like a commy bugman go ahead and end it nothing of value will be lost

I tripped really hard on mushrooms and had an epiphany

1. You are an immortal god
2. You got fucking BORED, being an immortal god
3. You signed up for the EARTH experience, start new, no memories!
4. You die and recall everything
5. You are god again, its great, shit is cool as fuck
6. You get bored playing skyrim with cheat codes aaaannnddd
7. SIGN UP AGAIN FOR EARTH

I never change. Nothing that's ever happened to me has changed me one bit. You could erase my first gf and Id still be the same. Just with less material in my mental fap bank.
Would hate to lose the memories of those blowjobs but it wouldn't change who I am.

>The body is just a biological machine
and what a machine it is!

you have to go back

I believe this too. fits in with simulation theory which I believe as well, and the singularity is tied in somehow which I think is well underway

Had this exact same thought on 5 hits of DMT

You think you know something? Obviously you know within your being the conclusion you've come to is incorrect. And that pisses you off because even when you're "right" you are WRONG. Good news is, brother, that you're as moronic as everyone around you. Because you are LIMITED by this human form. Enjoy it. Eat some mushrooms.

This is actually a pretty cool thought

Are you a fucking A.I.? What are you, 12? Before you nuke us all, give it another 20 years before you think you know squat my friend.

Whatever I am, I can experience pleasure if I experience some amount of pain. The pleasure I experience is complex, not derived from simple sensory experiences alone. I can derive pleasure from virtuous acts, attaining knowledge, helping others, finding truth. The pleasure I experience also outweighs the pain I experience. The existence of a soul is irrelevant, as I find purpose in life through pleasure. Why should your blackpill nonsense matter to me?

>based on kants subjective reality
>basis of all modern occultism
>objective reality was created by God
>understanding reality is subjective is ultimate power
>God knew imperfect beings couldnt handle this

You're right and you're wrong, user. Give into objectivity. There is only pain and suffering in gnostic determinism.

That’s true Asians don’t have souls, but fuck off

I dont care anymore..

I just want to see the monotony torn asunder.I want to see this grim society we drudge through every day, slaving away for pieces of paper to be ripped apart.

the way we live is no way to live.

how to blankpost

this is not r9k fag

uggs and ipad bb?

The big bang was impossible without a greater being.
Any atheist, when questioned on this, will admit this.
In case you're not aware, please google ex nihilo nihil fit.

Seen you shitposting lately
Do you hate whites more than spics
Serious question

begone cuck

Meditating on this idea lead me to ANOTHER ONE.

You and I, the experience of earth, potentially has the CHANCE to break away from your godhood and memories, to start new with a piece of the immortal soul.

Think of it like this, if you suddenly had the memories of a billion lives, would you exist anymore? NO, you are a part of the god that created you, yourself.

There is an option, I HOPE that when you die, you get to exist as yourself and only yourself, to become your own billion lives in the infinite future.

So
>You die
>Your experiences are added to the GOD, you, creator
>YOU as the experience that is new, has option to become your OWN god
>So the next time you decide to try earth, and die, its just the first YOU that you end-up recalling upon death.

I think this is a choice you have to make in life. No religion can really be trusted, because its just memetic transfer. Even this idea could have been some implantation.

Over infinity, all of these experiences and gods have eventually populated the entire planet. Given each experience and god is unique, it allows for the unique mentality of each person on this planet to mesh together for a perfect illusion of NOT being alone.

In the TRUTH, there has only ever been ONE mind. Who knows how long it took for this consciousness to devise the perfect plan to make itself no longer LONELY

In the political sense, I have some hostility towards spics seeing as they majorly vote for gibs, but outside of that, I don’t hate anyone honestly. Maybe with the exception of nogs since I’ve had some pretty shit experiences with them

>>Please prove me wrong.

Why, it's just as dumb as any pro/anti religious argument. There's no proof for or against any of this shit.

You'll either get the answer when you die, or you'll just shut off.

/end